Diplomats son beaten over debate about sausage

Author: WyIted

Total: 4
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
The son of an Israeli diplomat who recently came into the public conscious when a video of him circulated where he ran over a cop on purpose, was recently beaten for having the wrong opinion on sausage. 

I am requesting that the site collectively send letters to  this guy to get him to debate me on sausage. We can use a dummy account to translate his arguments from the letters or somebody can just use their account to post his words.

I will post details on how to send him letters on my lunch break if you guys are too lazy to do the research yourselves. But we need to ee what this argument was about and whether his argument was so unbeatable that the only rebuttal is to punch him in the face
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
This is the guy elected as president of the site, posting to the DebateArt.Com section.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
“Was having a conversation with the defendant (Ermus) about the ingredients of the sausages. At some point, the defendant approached the victim and punched him multiple times,” an incident report obtained by the outlet read.
DART users if they could interact in person:
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
  • This is the guy elected as president of the site, posting to the DebateArt.Com section.
Relevant section.  Getting this guy to agree to a debate about sausage is just good advertising.