Total: 6
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
Here’s a great half hour interview with Professor John McWhorter discussing his book “Woke Racism:  How a New Religion Has Betrayed Black America”:

WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Woke was actually a term invented by the black community to criticize liberal policies they felt distracted from racial justice. It's the criticism that is causing a massive amount of African americans to move to the republican party and why the right is playing it up, but to be honest the right doesn't even need to play it up. The left is shooting themselves in the foot here. 

Wokeness is essentially a new religion though and a big reason the left can't help themselves. Christianity replaced paganism, and now wokeness is replacing Christianity. 

They have even let the religion of wokeness to exist beside Christianity in many churches and  the results are blasphemous 
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@cristo71
My religion is based on logical, common sense critical thinking, that, is in consideration of the integrity of self, family, community, global humanity and the ecology that sustains us all.

This religion starts with the pursuit of truth.  You can sometimes read clearly  comments of those around here, that,  have no interest in pursuit of truth.

Relative truth....Absolute Truth....False Narrative { intentional } or  { non-intentional }.  if you have to chose, which ones do prefer the most, in order of sequence,or not at all?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ebuc
My religion is based on logical, common sense critical thinking
You literally have a thread up where you explain that the maximum life span is 120 years because of how many triangles fit into a circle. 
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@WyIted
"You literally have a thread up where you explain that the maximum life span is 120 years because of how many triangles fit into a circle."

The Mountain Dew I was drinking while I read this just shot out my nose.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt in that thread and it drove me crazy. I just want to strangle him and say "it depends on the size of the circle or triangles"