Black Israelite are the real Jews

Author: WyIted

Total: 10
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Hello. Black Israelite here. Not sure why white Jews are pretending to be the chosen people but I did want to start an open dialog to answer questions some of you have been wondering. Just to get a few things out of the way.

1. Yes the bible confirms blacks are jews with descriptions of us having dark skin etc.

2. No we do not support the synagogue of Satan

So any questions I can answer about Judaism as th only real Jew on the site, I will be happy to answer
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
Black Israelite are the real Jews.

What's a "real" Jew, WyIted ? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
A Jew can be anyone that subscribes to the Jew Club.

An Israelite can be anyone that subscribes to the Israelite club. Though this tends to be someone with a long standing connection to the Middle East. (Though not necessarily).

Similarly a Palestinian.

Though Palestinians have other club affiliations, but nonetheless, share the same regional connections as Israelites.

There are also various other clubs.

Sort of the same situation can be found in most places around the World.

Look at the variability of the USA  and British clubs for example.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
Africans as the original Israel was in Africa. The garden of eden was between the Tigris and euphrates River. 

Also

Both Revelations and Daniel gives us clear description, hair of wool, eyes flamed red, skin brass, . For you who say he looked like a Jew, original Jews are black, ancient history tells us this. Jews did not become brighter and now white until many years after. When you look pass the lies about humanity, then you will find that Jesus came from the bloodline of Shem, black, the bloodline of a harlots black also.

Brass skin buddy Jesus was likely blacker than me
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
Africans as the original Israel was in Africa.

Well I don't see any citation for that claim, WyIted but regardless, I would support your claim if you had said Africa was  the birthplace of mankind. As for "the original Israel", neither the man (Jacob/Israel) nor the place (Israel) were even thought about for  at least another couple of thousand years if we are to take the bible as historically factual.
The creation of the Adam (4000 BC) to the renaming of Jacob to Israel (1906 BC)

The garden of eden was between the Tigris and euphrates River. 

Yes. The bible makes it clear for the careful reader that the Adam was created in one place and moved to another. I will assume that this is from Africa ,( the birthplace of mankind that I mention above ) to the land between two rivers; Mesopotamia.

Also
Both Revelations and Daniel gives us clear description, hair of wool, eyes flamed red, skin brass, . For you who say he looked like a Jew, original Jews are black, ancient history tells us this. Jews did not become brighter and now white until many years after. When you look pass the lies about humanity, then you will find that Jesus came from the bloodline of Shem, black, the bloodline of a harlots black also.
Can you show me those BIBLICAL passages from Revelations and Daniel , please?

When you look pass the lies about humanity,

Which lies and told by who?

then you will find that Jesus came from the bloodline of Shem, black,

Can you show me the BIBLICAL verse/s that show the bloodline of Jesus reaching into the distant past that shows us the he was of the bloodline of Ham?

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
Asking for evidence is bigoted. Things like evidence and logic are ways for whites to enslave us all over again. Science, logic and math as well as standards of evidence are rooted in white patriarchal society.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
Asking for evidence is bigoted.

I don't understand how you come to such a conclusion considering that it was you that cited  "Revelations and Daniel" of the Bible. I simply asked you to show me those particular verses.

Things like evidence and logic are ways for whites to enslave us all over again.

Well you come across to me as someone with biblical knowledge and I expected you to be more than willing- indeed eager to show us those biblical chapters that you yourself referenced. 

Science, logic and math as well as standards of evidence are rooted in white patriarchal society.

No. that is simple education and progress through the ages. Are you not able to write, read and do maths. Where did you gain such knowledge and capabilities? For you are not uneducated, are you?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
I don't understand how you come to such a conclusion considering that it was you that cited "Revelations and Daniel" of the Bible. I simply asked you to show me those particular verses.
That was a concession to you. I kind of thought this position was more defensible until I started furiously googling.

Well you come across to me as someone with biblical knowledge and I expected you to be more than willing- indeed eager to show us those biblical chapters that you yourself referenced. 
I always beat my sister in Bible trivia who actually majored in Biblical studies in college. With that said I copy and pasted that response from quora. I am sorry this thread was stupid on my part and a mistake. 

So in short. I know more about the Bible than people who spent 4 years in college studying it and yet I still do not know enough about it to make the black israelites sound smart. 
WyIted
WyIted
With that said I am going to look at this harder because I do actually want to understand if there is anything to their arguments. But the information is too obscure for me to quickly research and defend in this thread
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
 but I did want to start an open dialog to answer questions some of you have been wondering. ..................So any questions I can answer about Judaism as th only real Jew on the site, I will be happy to answer

So can you further this claim you made?

When you look pass the lies about humanity,

Which lies and told by who?