-->
@FishChaser
Halsey fan, cool
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FishChaser
Wow, does that make me feel old, I've never even heard of a single one of these.  

I'm still a little pissed that Dylan went electris....that's how old I am.

48 days later

Alisik
Debates: 0
Alisik
-->
@FishChaser
Wow, you have very good taste in music!
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Sidewalker
Join the club. I couldn't tell you the name of a single top ten song in  any music genre.  The only recent names I would know in the music industry would be because of social media drama and not their music. LOL  I did go down the list of the first 5 songs and clicked on the links , I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds on each one. I'm a  three piece band with a singer music lover. Bands like SRV, led Zeppelin, ZZ top etc. Pure fucking talent. But that's just me. People like what they like and good for them. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@sadolite
Join the club. I couldn't tell you the name of a single top ten song in  any music genre.  The only recent names I would know in the music industry would be because of social media drama and not their music. LOL  I did go down the list of the first 5 songs and clicked on the links , I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds on each one. I'm a  three piece band with a singer music lover. Bands like SRV, led Zeppelin, ZZ top etc. Pure fucking talent. But that's just me. People like what they like and good for them. 

Yep, you're talkin' 'bout my g g g generation.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@sadolite
@Sidewalker
I thought that other than a few of the dinosaurs, no one made albums anymore. Record stores are relics of the past, like drive in movies and blacksmiths. and malls. Though you can still listen to those old records on YouTube. I've started my own collection which I use to embed on my website. Revelation In Space - YouTube
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@sadolite
@RaymondSheen
I thought that other than a few of the dinosaurs, no one made albums anymore.
That's about it, when pot stopped having seeds in it, we just didn't need albums anymore :)
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Sidewalker
[Laughs] That reminds me of the Keith Richards joke about the Grateful Dead. What did the Deadhead say when he ran out of drugs? Man, this band sucks. 

FM and AOR. All things must pass. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RaymondSheen
This may surprise you , but they still play that music on the radio. But then again I guess no one listens to radio anymore either. Do you know what a radio is?
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@sadolite
I can't stand it. I've never liked radio. I've always liked albums. So, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Prince, Bob Dylan, Van Halen, ZZ Top all had more than 4-7 songs! Isn't that incredible? You'd think they didn't if you only listened to the radio. I will listen to classical, ambient, or talk radio (even liberal, left wing radical insane bullshit biased propaganda) before I listen to radio stations playing my kind of music, which is anything except most country, most rap, show tunes and opera.