Wylted mafia endgame

Author: WyIted

Total: 10
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Sorry for this rushed endgame

Scum was Pie and RM who won the game. 

I thought town did an excellent job throughout but just didn't play perfect. I also thought pie and RM could have sealed the deal DP2 if they really wanted to 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I thought town did an excellent job throughout but just didn't play perfect. I also thought pie and RM could have sealed the deal DP2 if they really wanted to 
both untrue especially with joebob who hard townread Austin.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Crazy. I was spectating and told Wylted I thought Pie was scum right away.

I didn’t expect RM to be the teammate though. I was hard townreading him from the start. I figured it was Pie + Austin.

After RM flipped scum it was clear that he and Pie were just hard bussing each other, but that’s so hard to read when actually playing in the game, as opposed to reading along. Austin even called it in DP2 and lost the thread because it was hard to see Pie and RM being on the same team, given their behavior. 

What a performance by them. GGs.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
*bows*
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
When did you guys decide you were gonna be hard bussing each other? In DP1 it seemed like both of you were hinting at being willing to lynch the other DP2.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
He actually did slip that @ing me thing and I think at that point I realised Town me similar to GP would latch onto that and never let go in DP2 if we voted off Town dp1 unless watcher made things different.

I risked being caught by watcher just because I feel I can do CCs better without any slips, I process logic in an unusual way due to being on the autistic spectrum that literally lets me run through every single situation how I would if I was Town there, I realised this superpower or whatever it is during epicmafia days (dead site and I had different usernames there, not the point), I actually was crippled by it in a way.

I know you didn't ask for a backstory but you're getting a slight one. You see, since I am so thoroughly capable of processing bluffs vs lack of them constantly back and forth I naturally assume other players do this too and when I began mafia I was so terrible because I'd overthink obvious tells often, since I'd presume they wouldn't be what the mafia would really do there or that an obvious towntell was forced by a skilled mafia member. I soon realised how bad most are at it, I realised by dumbing down my reads and posts, my winrate went up but I still hadn't mastered towntelling myself.

So, the reason this is important is the way I process information in the game told me that I can only mentally push for a tunneling on Pie DP2 and make it 100% authentically match what Town me would do there as I can't see Town me ever letting go of that. Pie didn't know all this, I didn't go blablabla to Pie about this because he agreed the bus strat was optimal esp vs largely newer players to mafia here Austin and Joebob and since GP is probably buddying me and voting Pie off it works out anyway for me to carry if that lands.

When we 'decided' is a subjective thing because Pie didn't mind how I attacked him dp1 and we both agreed unless watcher forces a different path dp2 to make it me vs pie. Even then Pie would always vote me over the real watcher and that's also why I figured me getting caught is the healthier risk even though I was townier DP1. It would let Pie distance himself brilliantly but the way it turned out since we figured bodyguard was Austin as Joebob thought a nurse was in the game and I didn't feel I could beat Austin in Joebob's eyes and that dynamic meant the bussing between Pie and I gets deviated we both went with vanilla. I didn't post paragraphs like this in the chat, I am telling you all the reasoning behind it. It was basically an idea that during np1 we deadset ourselves on but during dp1 we already knew was just how it had to play out. I obviously didn't want to have to actually vote Pie DP1 and was really relieved 7k didn't towntell at all.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I second what RM said

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Huge credit to RM for figuring out Earth was Watcher based on his behavior alone. After that we suspected Austin was the BG, but when it turned out to be Joe, it was interesting. 
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I thought his observation of earth was ridiculous. No doubt or anything just kind of immediately knew earth as watcher. It's great intuition and skill
JoeBob
JoeBob
gg’s