Daily wire abortion

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 12
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Here is the video.

Note: He never debunks the arguments presented by the people he is critiquing.  They claim (emotionally which isn't my taste) that abortion will harm those that can get pregnant (I'm not trying to make this about transgenderism, but fetuses can't get pregnant regardless of their chromosomes).  Ben Shapiro attacks their character instead of the points they are making.

A mass murderer can say that the sky is blue and the sky is still blue.  Character is irrelevant to the message you send.

Ben Shapiro never debunked their points, he merely attacked their character instead of attacking the idea they were stating.

The closest thing he said was, "You are killing your baby girl".  The Pro Abortion Legalization (PAL) crowd has argued that regardless of the gender of the fetus, that it should be legal for most pregnancies to be aborted due to concerns of pregnant individual's right to bodily autonomy (most women aren't pregnant right now, so women shouldn't be confused with pregnant person).

If you are Ben Shapiro, you then justify why it is okay to force someone to be pregnant for 9 months based on consensual sex in order to save the life of a zygote.  He would have to defend that position if it is what he believes.

He doesn't; he goes after character, and then dodges to make it about Trump.

If he wants to talk about Trump, then he makes the video, "Trump was involved with .... " and he doesn't then make the title, "Abortion ... ".  If you want 2 separate videos, then do 2 separate videos.  Just stay on topic.

But if Ben Shapiro takes the pro life position (or as I call it, the ANti Abortion Legalization (ANAL) position), then I have no issue with it.  But then he has to defend that instead of attacking irrelevant aspects of the person he is critiquing.  It would also mean he would have to disagree with the abortion policy of ISRAEL (which has very left wing abortion laws) (Israel eases access to abortion, days after US Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade | The Times of Israel).

He won't do this though because he wants to appeal to Israel and to the ANAL movement (solely because both are backed by republicans) despite the contradiction (while Palestine is very ANAL in it's abortion policy).  The left wingers are against genocide.

How does the right back both the ANAL position while backing a country in a war where they have the PAL position and their opponents have the ANAL position?  If abortion isn't your big voting issue, then fine.  But for a lot of ANAL advocates, it's their sole reason for voting republican, so you would expect them to be anti Israel.

But people have parties to stick too.

My position is I am neither too strongly PAL or ANAL; I'm Pro vasectomy; it solves the concerns of the PAL and ANAL crowd with abortion.  I will get a vasectomy before I have sex and I should since my primary abortion position varies a lot from time to time, but I'm leading more towards the PAL side now because every pregnancy poses a risk to the mother's life.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
ANti Abortion Legalization
Naturally, we capitalise the N.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Not all murder is equal.  The murder of an infant in the woman or even just born is less reprehensible than murdering women and children and even men though the value of man's life is also less important than women or children
WyIted
WyIted
Vasectomy is also unethical for the same reasons abortion is. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
It just doesn't have the same ringtone to it to not have the N in it, especially since ANAL sex reduces the abortion rate by reducing the vaginal sex rate.
WyIted
WyIted
Also it isn't shocking that many jews have inconsistent positions on Israel. It is why nearly all of them want border security in Israel and oppose building a wall in the United states and support immigration
WyIted
WyIted
I agree with The N. I am very Anal and am willing to support the Anal position in a debate against anyone
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
Not all murder is equal.  The murder of an infant in the woman or even just born is less reprehensible than murdering women and children and even men though the value of man's life is also less important than women or children
I do believe the life of a newborn is less valuable than a woman/man.  What makes a woman's life more valuable than a man's life (assuming all else like income and life expectancy left is equal)?

Vasectomy is also unethical for the same reasons abortion is. 
How?  Pre vasectomy sperm can be stored in a hospital freezer if the couple ever wants to have kids.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
I do believe the life of a newborn is less valuable than a woman/man. What makes a woman's life more valuable than a man's life (assuming all else like income and life expectancy left is equal)?
It's instinctual. We go to war to keep them safe. We go to work and are willing to put I 100 hour weeks to keep them comfortable. Women are superior in that respect.

How? Pre vasectomy sperm can be stored in a hospital freezer if the couple ever wants to have kids.

That's a good argument. I have to give it thought
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
@WyIted
Shit happens.

But not to realists.

Stuff happens to realists.

But some of the stuff that happens to realists,

Is shit.

For clarification,

Check with GODDO,

If you can locate it.

If not,

You will have to draw your own conclusions.

N.B.

Two or more,

Individual sets of conclusions,

Will not necessarily match.

What's a realist?

Hmmmmmmmm.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
It's instinctual. We go to war to keep them safe. We go to work and are willing to put I 100 hour weeks to keep them comfortable. Women are superior in that respect.
The vast majority of men don't fight, but it your argument is, "If you are willing to go to war for someone, then you are inferior to them", then I guess soldiers are inferior to homeless people who aren't in war.  Women and men both work in the workforce at comparable amounts, and being a stay at home Mom doesn't make you superior to your husband who works.  But with this logic, I would argue men are more capable and therefore are superior.

WyIted
WyIted
If you are willing to go to war for someone, then you are inferior to them", 
This is about superiority not inferiority. Don't make this ugly. 

then I guess soldiers are inferior to homeless people who aren't in war
You don't understand. Most homeless people are men and the point is that men are more disposable than women.

Women and men both work in the workforce at comparable amounts
Not really. There is a reason why the wage gap exists. Men and women typically are going to make the same hourly rate in the same job. However male lawyers for exa.ple will often work 100 hour weeks to climb to the top of the food chain. Neglect family and any life outside of work . While women usually bring a bit more balance to life. 

I can also tell you that women shouldn't have to work if they don't want to. Men should have to work whether they want to or not. 

being a stay at home Mom doesn't make you superior to your husband who works.  
No; being a woman does. 

But with this logic, I would argue men are more capable and therefore are superior.
More capable wouldn't make you superior. Be as capable as you want, you still aren't getting off the Titanic with a life preserver.