The biggest waste of government spending; defense/military/war

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 16
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Hawks from both parties: The military protects our FREEDOM!

Me: From who?

Hawks: Russia!  China!

Me: If these places won't invade Mongolia, why would they invade America?

Hawks: TRAITOR!!
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
How do you feel about sending several billion in money and equipment to the Ukraine?

How do you feel about the biggest criticism of the new conservatives is their isolationist tendencies?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
How do you feel about sending several billion in money and equipment to the Ukraine?
I'm against it.  Ukraine is not in NATO.  I think NATO should be expanded to include the Causas countries.  I would like to include Iran, all European countries not bordering Russia.  More countries in NATO increases American security, therefore it puts America first.

This policy puts America first because Russia won't mess with a militarily united NATO.

How do you feel about the biggest criticism of the new conservatives is their isolationist tendencies?
It's not the biggest criticism they make of conservatives.  You ask a generic sample of 100 left wingers if they prefer a pro choicer that is America first on Ukraine or a pro lifer that supports funding Ukraine's wars, I imagine a majority would pick the first.  Because putting American Citizens first means the unborn get no consideration as they are not American Citizens until they are born (unless they go through the legalization process which they can't do because you need to be able to be out of the womb in order to apply for citizenship).  So unless the 14th amendment is expanded or there is a supreme court ruling that gives zygotes conceived in America citizenship before more self sufficient dudes from Cuba (neither of which is the status quo, and the status quo should only change if it expands victimless or barely victim producing liberty), then I could argue one who puts American Citizens first both would be pro choice and not want to fund Ukraine, Israel, or any foreign conflict.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
This makes no sense trump has no influence on how the Supreme Court rules on murdering babies anymore and he is definitely less war inclined as we can see from the last 4 years and practically every year that preceeded Trump. 

So the lefts criticism of Trump is that although he is pandering with pro life views but would genuinely and dramatically reduce foreign interventionism that they are so passionate about being pondered to they would still support a war hawk like Biden
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
This makes no sense trump has no influence on how the Supreme Court rules on murdering babies anymore and he is definitely less war inclined as we can see from the last 4 years and practically every year that preceeded Trump. 
I give Trump on the, "Stay out of Ukraine" issue; credit where it's due.  There; he has credit.  I'm not a one issue voter.  I'm still not voting for him.

So the lefts criticism of Trump is that although he is pandering with pro life views but would genuinely and dramatically reduce foreign interventionism that they are so passionate about being pondered to they would still support a war hawk like Biden
I didn't say the left was smart either.  I'm not on the left like you think I am.

The left wants abortion legal and they want us involved with Ukraine.  I imagine they think the 1st issue takes precedence to them.  Biden gives them both of what they want; Trump neither.

Like would you rather vote for a pro choicer that wants us out of Ukraine or a pro lifer that wants us involved with Ukraine?  You may have a preference, but if someone comes and says that's their preference, I wouldn't expect you to change your less important view to fit into the mold; and the hardcore left would do the same.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Like would you rather vote for a pro choicer that wants us out of Ukraine or a pro lifer that wants us involved with Ukraine? You may have a preference, but if someone comes and says that's their preference, I wouldn't expect you to change your less important view to fit into the mold; and the hardcore left would do the same
I would probably vote for the one that would keep us out of the Ukraine. At least with abortions it is mostly future liberals being murdered. You know the same type of people who would support murdering babies. With Ukraine a bunch of ordinary citizens are getting murdered and literally on day 1 trump makes a call that will end the war and piss off both putin and zelensky. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
I would probably vote for the one that would keep us out of the Ukraine.
For you, Ukraine war > Abortion Policy.

For the leftist, Abortion policy > Ukraine war.

How about you both get what you want on the issue biggest to both of you?

literally on day 1 trump makes a call that will end the war and piss off both putin and Zelensky. 
No POTUS ended a war day 1 of their time in power.  Trump will be no exception.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
He really would end it. How honorable do you think putin is? Zelensky? 

One phone call. 3 way call. 

Trump: I will literally kill you Putin if you go past the Donbass region. The next leader of Russia is a filthy thief like you with no honor so there will be no revenge. The news will say a member of your cabinet shot you in your head or that you committed suicide and allow Russia to save face and not look weak.

Putin: okay massa.  Please do not kill me and the people I love. 

Zelensky: why should he get any of Ukraine?

Trump: do you want me to report your location to he russian military so you can go down as a hero in the history books. 

Zelensky: no massa also let me get you those biden documents and share my wife with you. 

‐-----

Did you see his meeting with Kim Jung Un? How visibly frightened Kim looked when signing documents?

Republicans do not do diplomacy when they are in control of the most powerful nation on the earth. That is a liberal thing.bwe remind other countries why they will do the right thing or they will die and their citizens will mourn them as a hero. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@WyIted
You assume Trump is going to read your post (which he won't).  

A liberal who votes for Biden because of abortion will probably believe that Biden would re instate Roe on day 1 after it got repealed.  That didn't happen.

All politicians work slower than the people that voted for them want them too.  A lot don't even keep all of their promises at all.  Did Trump bring back our jobs that were outsourced?  No.  There was more outsourcing under Trump despite him promising to bring jobs back.  Did Biden keep his promise to create a public option?  No.

Don't expect any politician to keep all of their promises.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
Yes our "freedom". In the mean time while there's war, there's money cost. While's there's peace, there's money cost. Somebody has to be obligated to make it. 

Who makes it?

Us .

For who?

People of china.

Mall
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
"Don't expect any politician to keep all of their promises."

Don't expect any promises to be kept.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mall
Yes our "freedom". In the mean time while there's war, there's money cost. While's there's peace, there's money cost. Somebody has to be obligated to make it. 
Obviously war is more expensive than peace.  And it's far more deadly.

War is legalized murder.  End the wars.
Mall
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
Legalized murder or justifiable homicide right.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mall
I don't believe killing innocent civilians 90% of the time is justifiable homicide.
Mall
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
It would be zero percent of the time. It wouldn't apply to "innocent" civilians. It would be murder otherwise or a murdered covered up.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mall

It's still too high.