Fuck Thailand

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 16
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Their government jails you for Tweets that state that you don't like the monarch.

This is anti free speech.  For those on the left, they are banning certain tweets (aka very small books).

I am a free speech absolutist; Fuck Thailand and God Bless America (as an atheist)!

It's stuff like this that prevents me from being a democrat.

Protect free speech and protect all victimless liberty!

I want a world where undocumented immigrants that didn't get the Fauci potion to be allowed to defend their cannabis fields with fully automatic machine guns and so skinheads can protect their transwomen girlfriends with a small private army in the heart of western civilization.

I don't want deportations, but if you bring children across our border for sex, then you get beheaded, your blood and organs taken from you, and that goes to save the lives of American Patriots with all expenses being taxpayer funded for!
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Funny thing, the UK law and all commonwealth nations technically have/had (UK still has others had or kind of 'have' but don't have) it as a law too but never really enforce it.

The difference is specifically in UK unlike the commonwealth nations, you can straight up be taken by Mi5 or whatever, without warning if you do this in a way they deem dangerous. 'Dangerous' can even mean you're recruiting people to root and rebel against the Monarchy which is literally what you're always doing if you express that view.

It's just not enforced so freedom to express it exists even though it's illegal.
FishChaser
Debates: 61
FishChaser
Both left and right are anti free speech. Free speech can only exist in it's purest possible form in the center.

Left wing: Collective decides what speech is ok

Right wing: Government/corporations decide what speech is ok
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Thailand is a good place to go for a fuck.

Or so I am told.

Just don't tweet that you don't like the Monarch,

Which isn't particularly difficult to not do,

Unless one is a fucking idiot.

Did you know that in Minnesota, it is illegal to wrestle a greased Pig?

Not sure if fucking one is allowed.

I'm guessing not.

Killjoy Minnesotans. 
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
Left wing: Collective decides what speech is ok

Right wing: Government/corporations decide what speech is ok
This has ironically shifted to be the opposite but both sides are against freedom of speech.

The right is the side trying to make antisemitism a crime and the left is the one trying to work with big tech to censor. 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
The left begins at Social Democracy and ends at Communism. The right begins at "Liberal" and ends at Fascism.

The staunch Capitalists in charge of social media love to virtue signal and be heavy handed in censorship. The main difference between the "left" and the right is how much they like to virtue signal while doing nothing of substance and what they like to virtue signal about.

The entire religion of Judaism is racist but the funny part is that genetically, most Jews are a bunch of white people who think they're Hebrews.

In Judaism race and religion are more tied together than in any other religion, Jews/Hebrews are literally the "master race" according to Judaism and the Talmud talks about Jews owning goyim slaves and that goyim are like beasts etc. Jews work as a group more consistently and effectively than any other ethnoreligious group and legitimately conspire to take over any economy they find themselves in. Part of me sees the way Jews are treated and sees other groups as sore losers who are threatened by the legitimate superiority of Jews, while another part of me sees them as crybabies who win everywhere they go and still find a way to cry that they are oppressed.

The fact is there is an "Illuminati class" of obscenely rich people and most of them are Jews, and Jews always do the same thing and work as a group. I doubt that it's really possible to have any policy that fights "antisemitism" that doesn't also help censor anyone exposing the "Illuminati" and I also doubt that Jews will ever be treated as a Hebrew-supremacist hate group even though they are one.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
The entire religion of Judaism is racist but the funny part is that genetically, most Jews are a bunch of white people who think they're Hebrews.
They are not fucking white?

How in the hell do they even remotely act like us let alone look like us. There is a very specific phenotype. They are white in skin color only. 

Part of me sees the way Jews are treated and sees other groups as sore losers who are threatened by the legitimate superiority of Jews, while another part of me sees them as crybabies who win everywhere they go and still find a way to cry that they are oppressed.
It's caused by having a core trauma mythology. Groups with trauma bonds like that tend to work collectively better. You can see blacks trauma bond with slavery, jews with the holocaust. We just create a trauma myth for whites and we can use the same unity for our own good at the expense of others.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
So the blond haired, blue eyed German Jews aren't white?

The trauma thing isn't wrong but there is more going on then just that, otherwise the Jews wouldn't have been dominating for 4000 years while blacks consistently stay in a lower position even when given equal rights and black privilege (hire us because we're black, we can say this because we're black etc.).

Blacks in ghetto communities are privileged because they have more opportunities than people who grew up in a middle class white family like me, not only can they be hired for jobs easier because of affirmative action but they also have the opportunity to access and deal drugs easier because that shit wasn't around where I grew up. Yet the privileged negroes are still poor when all they have to do is sell crack or get a job and let their wealth snowball, while the Jews have been rich and powerful enough to commit genocides and take over economies for 4000 years.

The truth is that Judaism itself is racist and encourages Jews to work as a group against other groups, and that Jews are genetically prone to have high IQ while blacks are genetically prone to have low IQ.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
So the blond haired, blue eyed German Jews aren't white?
Correct

The truth is that Judaism itself is racist and encourages Jews to work as a group
I dont fund this objectionable. 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Jews are caucasoids typically. Jews are not a race, they are an ethnoreligious group of similar genetic traits but varying races. It's like if mixed race people who were mostly white but had some black in them kept interbreeding and created an ethnic group that is 90% white and 10% black. Jews are more white than semitic.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

As of 2013, 94% of US Jews identified as white.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
You should check the DNA with mandatory blood tests since Jews are known liars.

The victim gene is in there somewhere. Right next to the supremacy gene.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
  As of 2013, 94% of US Jews identified as white.
You mean disguised themselves as white
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@FishChaser
Jews are more white than semitic.
You mean the zionists? 

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
I find it funny that there are whites who won't accept Jews as white because "ew Jews" and Jews that won't accept themselves as white because "ew whites"

Blp Kosher - Crash Bandicoot (Official music video) Shot by 400percentproductions - YouTube

The Jewish/white rapper with blue eyes in the above video says "cracker" 4 times in this song.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

My favorite city is Bangkok.