What was your favorite/least favorite season of Fortnite and why?

Author: JoeBob

Total: 14
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
Not sure how many people on this website play Fortnite but I would be interested to hear what yall think.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
I first started playing in C2S2… the spy season.

It was such a banger of a season to start on, and no season I’ve played since has topped it.

Since I was new to the game, the Agency was way too hot of a drop for me… so my favorite spot that season was the Grotto. Brutus’ Minigun was how I got my first win. Pleasant Park was also a great spot that my little brother liked dropping in duos.

C2S3-5 were also good imo. The Fortilla and Catty Corner were fun and Stark Industries became favorites of mine (I was decent enough to drop Stark by then). That gladiator arena and Hunter’s Hideout(?) were also good places in s5.

The worst one I experienced was C2S6, the primal season. Crafting in Fortnite was such a bad mechanic, and once drop rates for bones and gears improved, no one needed the primal weapons, everyone just made mechanical ones.

Primal season was so bad it had me dropping Camp Cod consistently, just to get my hands on a gold pump.

S7 was mid imo. Railguns were awesome but dealing with ufos sucked. S8 was mid too. I enjoyed some of the new map features (that cube pyramid in the center was unique, and Weeping Woods had a nice little vault I liked), but can we do without unvaulting the mechs late season?

Throughout Chapter 2, I’d say Dirty Docks and Misty Meadows were my favorite places. The docks has a lot of metal, wood, and brick, and a lot of chests, so that’s where I dropped in ranked. Misty Meadows was just consistently fun place to drop in pubs. It had a spy house in s2, a boat race area in s3, a Gorger to loot from in s4, some IO guards (and the one NPC with the Dragon’s Breath) in s5, that little boost pad in s6… and it didn’t need much more after that cause it was just a fun drop in general, even without the island to the north of it… having two sides of town separate by a bridge went a long way in reducing third parties, and the little houses on the outskirts were nice. Plus, it just looked cool, with the unique house design, the flower fields around the area, and that waterfall to the south.

All the other seasons were kinda mid until I quit the game… then I came back with the release of Fortnite OG and I thought C5S1 was pretty good.
FishChaser
Debates: 61
FishChaser
Fortnite is for ipad babies.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@FishChaser
Funny you say that… because you can’t even play Fortnite on iOS rn😂
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
I respect it. I would have to say my favorite season was chapter 1 season 8 and I started one season earlier. The amount of map changes to that one corner of the map made me only land there for the whole thing. Chapter 9 and 10 I got like 30 levels in the battle pass then stopped. Chapter 1-3 I liked, but nothing stood out to me. Probably because I was only 9-10 when I was playing. After the ban on IOS I quit and started back in chapter 4 season 4, and the rest is history.
JoeBob
JoeBob
Not chapter 1-3

Chapter 2 season 1-3
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@JoeBob
Season 7 Chapter 1 was goated
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I agree. I don’t play the full season since I started halfway through though so I am not sure where I would place it.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Current season kinda trash tho
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
In my opinion it’s still better than season 1 of this chapter 

7 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I like Goats Doc.

Both in and in and out of curry.

Some might say that is contradictory morality.

I would say, that you can have your cake and eat it.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
All I know is that Lebron is NOT my Goat!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The top of Sunday afternoon to ya Doc.

Nope, his name was probably Billy.

Usually is.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->