Do you want this law enforced?

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 17
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
If the answer is yes, then call it, "Law and Order".  If the answer is no, then call it, "Rebel Pride".  You can get the right to back any policy you want with this logic.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
Naming your assertions something you think is noble doesn't give you the right to do anything.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
"Rebel pride".

Is that a gathering of rainbow coloured  gay rebels?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@zedvictor4
"Rebel Pride" comes from the confederate flag, which conservatives like because of, "Rebel Pride".
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Your comment makes no sense.

But there is no changing your mind, so why should I bother even commenting?  It's like a Christain trying to convince a Muslim to do something based on the bible (or a Muslim trying to convince a Christain to pray 5x a day to Mecca because of the Quran).

Political parties are like religions; people don't want to deviate, and I'm willing to deviate from any party (like I'm anti abortion for instance).  But you got a party to stick too, so there is no changing your mind.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You  can't even fly the Gadsden flag these days without being labeled an extremist...

As if labels alone determine morality...
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
But there is no changing your mind, so why should I bother even commenting?
You won't admit to spreading misinformation, even when your error is explained in detail. That makes you a lair. Stop projecting and look in the mirror. That's where the problem is.

and I'm willing to deviate from any party
You fill a shopping cart with a variety of rotten foods then you have a diversity of rubbish. That's your expressed beliefs and concepts.

Your lack of loyalty to parties counts for NOTHING.

But you got a party to stick too, so there is no changing your mind.
There is clearly no changing your mind, even the most obvious facts which would embarrass any honest person into a retraction have no effect on you.

Clearly party loyalty isn't the only thing that can make one hopelessly irrational.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
If the answer is yes, then call it, "Law and Order".  If the answer is no, then call it, "Rebel Pride".  You can get the right to back any policy you want with this logic.
Please don't enforce Rebel Pride on me or I will rebel.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The new law, named Law and Order, is very good. Please enforce the Law and Order law well to ensure there is law and order.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You won't admit to spreading misinformation
On that particular issue, I'm just not sure at this point if Kyle Kulinski was telling the truth or not.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Please don't enforce Rebel Pride on me or I will rebel.
Left wing examples of, "Rebel Pride":

1. Getting abortions.
  2. Being undocumented.
  3. Being on welfare.
  4. Smoking weed in states where it is banned.
  5. Being a prostitute.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Those laws are named Rebel Pride?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
I'm just not sure at this point if Kyle Kulinski was telling the truth or not.
It would take 4.5 minutes to read my post and confirm it. You don't need to look at all Arizona law. The claim is that the change made murdering migrants legal. All you have to look at is the change.

If the change cannot possibly make murder legal, then you know you have spread misinformation.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
It's rebellion, so it is rebel pride.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It would take 4.5 minutes to read my post and confirm it. You don't need to look at all Arizona law. The claim is that the change made murdering migrants legal. All you have to look at is the change.

If the change cannot possibly make murder legal, then you know you have spread misinformation.
hope you are correct.  I'm just not sure, especially in this polarizing climate where it seems politicians seem to be willing to do whatever they can to hang onto power.  Many people are very worried about movers (who tend to be left wing) moving to states and turning them blue.  Conservatives tend to stay where they live; liberals are more likely to move around.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
The title of your debate is:

Do you want this law enforced?

Your original post states:
If the answer is yes, then call it, "Law and Order".  If the answer is no, then call it, "Rebel Pride".  
'call it' would refer to 'this law' under any grammatical understanding of English, agreed?

Your core point is not true. You shouldn't have rebel pride, you should outwardly oppose the law if possible or instead,  if rebelling do it quietly without pride.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog

hope you are correct.
Stop gaslighting. Read the amendment.

Many people are very worried about movers (who tend to be left wing) moving to states and turning them blue.  Conservatives tend to stay where they live; liberals are more likely to move around.
That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, that amendment, or your lack of a leg to stand on pronouncing others "unconvincable"