How to safely click on links in a debate

Author: WyIted

Total: 3
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
I have a new video up that will show you how to safely click on links in debates on firefox, edge, brave browser and safari browser. While this technique can be used to circumvent paywalls which is a victimless crime and one the companies that put up these weak paywalls want you to circumvent do not do it. Yes this is literally the same justification for following laws blindly in America during slavery when slaves had to by law be returned to slave owners. It is also the mentality of literally the Nazis who did not put up any sort of non violent resistance to the regime. That doesn't change the fact it is the law and it will be followed or I will personally report you to the police for misusing this information to bypass paywalls. Information should only be available to you if you can afford it, so any broke somalian looking to get an education for free with pirated content to better yourself and escape poverty. Go fuck yourself you criminal scum. Anyway here is the video to help you safely click links on debates https://youtu.be/rUlw4UlFjoE

Did I mention I love sucking corporate cock.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
follow the law like the nazis
😂
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
That was a rollercoaster of emotions.