Being pro-choice

Author: Mall

Total: 28
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
If you're "pro-choice", do you prefer to stay away from describing the position as pro abortion?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Pro choice, refers to the right of a pregnant woman to choose.

So if I am pro-choice that is my viewpoint.

Which doesn't necessarily have to mean that I am pro-abortion.

One can de indifferent.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
Women are not incubators for neither the state or the sperm donor. 
Pro-choice is just that, supporting choice that we women have every right to have no different than the men who have their own freedom to choose what happens to their body. 
There are too many people on this planet as it is, and far too many degenerates and other undesirables too. We don’t need them procreating adding to the already existing problem of their malfeasance being a public charge to humanity. 
And too many children are having children. Meaning, young people who just haven’t grown up yet and need more time to experience life before getting married and having children. No more out of wedlock births as we see what that does to children without fathers becoming tomorrows criminals. 

Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
You're pro choice of abortion when the option has been indeed selected for abortion.

Right.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
I'll say the same thing.

You're pro choice of abortion when the option has been indeed selected for abortion.

Right.

There is no separation.

You supporting abortion would have meant you supported the choice for it.

There is no separation.

You supporting the choice of either abortion or life still means the support of abortion.

There is no separation.

You supporting the choice of both abortion and life still means the support of abortion.

There is no separation.

You supporting the choice of abortion is pro abortion.
There is no separation.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
I'm pro the right of the individual woman to choose.

And anti the interference of those who think that they are somehow morally justified in making choices for others.

As for abortion, I am indifferent with regards to the surgical and medical choices of others.

Though I would suggest that socially, it is preferable to apply sensible time limitations upon the provision of the procedure.

So am I pro-abortion?

As in, do I unreservedly promote the procedure as a positive method of birth control.

No.

Am I anti-abortion.

As in, do I  see abortion as an unethical method of terminating the consequences of unprotected sex.

No.

Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
You're pro right of the woman to choose what?

"So am I pro-abortion?

As in, do I unreservedly promote the procedure as a positive method of birth control.

No."

This is a contradiction. Whether you and others realize it. See abortion is soooo ugly that even you yourself can't really say you support it but people  love to have freedom too. So it's this sort of dance around the issue.

But when you say "support the choice ", people are trying to be indirect. 

Support the choice of what? Of what?

The complete reasoning to support any choice is tied to its result.

Supporting a choice for the sake of supporting a choice is circular. Supporting freedom for the sake of freedom is circular. It all depends on what is done with that choice and freedom to make the difference.

So when you say you're indifferent, that's exactly that. You have not taken a stance of reasoning that actually makes the difference when you're explaining it in terms of "I encourage the choice because you have a choice so encourage the choice, respect choice."

So and I'll say for what, for what?

For the choice and we're just going in a circle.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Support the choice of what?

The individual pregnant woman.

Which as I adequately described, doesn't necessarily imply that I am either pro or anti abortion.

So I reiterate that I am indifferent with regards to the surgical procedure, though I think it correct to apply limitations upon the social provision of the procedure.

Limitations not based upon a contrived morality, but based upon a practical understanding of physical development.

I also support the choice of people to assume contrived ethics and morality.

But I do not support the morality "soldiers" who based upon whims and self gratification would openly seek to deny the practical choices of others.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
"The individual pregnant woman."

The individual pregnant woman that chose abortion, you support that decision, so you indeed supported the choice of abortion which makes a pro abortion stance .

You can be indirect in all your language. The bottomline will stick out.

You support the choice of the woman choosing what?

Whatever her choice is right .

So you're pro all of it which would include abortion.

Thank you.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
Wow. The amount of mental gymnastics you just went through was, well, unremarkable.

Anything to rationalize the absolute factually inaccurate take on what I said. Unbelievable. Well, not really. Wouldn't expect anything less from a cartoonish character such as yourself. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Yes, that is exactly what I stated.

I support her right to choose abortion.

Which doesn't necessarily mean that I am pro-abortion.

Your desire to pigeon hole people on their behalf but without their agreement, is what it is.

And such behaviour is often regarded as sanctimonious.

Though in this instance I would prefer to regard it as spirited discussion.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
Reject the truth like the rest of them. I think you don't struggle with the transgenderism subject but with abortion we gotta get you working on.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
"I support her right to choose abortion.

Which doesn't necessarily mean that I am pro-abortion."

This is a contradiction.

Is this also true with a person committing first degree murder ?

You can say you're not pro first degree murder.
Do you support the choice of a first degree murderer whether the choice was made to commit it again in the first degree or not?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
To be Pro-choice but to not allow choice, is perhaps contradictory.

Bearing in mind though, that such situations are constrained by society and it's rules.

So being pro-choice but not necessarily pro-abortion is a perfectly reasonable position.

No, I do not support the choices made by first degree murderers.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
"No, I do not support the choices made by first degree murderers."

Why don't you support the choice of a first degree murderer to commit the act again?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Because I do not support the choices made by first degree murderers.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mall
Its simple, except for those who want to confuse others.

It is pregnant womans choice to have and abortion or not, and all others should keep their friggin noses out of her bodily business, unless she asks for their assistance.

All else is  crock of confusion and false narrative directed by immoral  moralist, who would have all laws and humans believe that a frozen embryo is same as a born-out breathing human with  a cut or about to be cut, umbilical cord.

o = egg

--> = spermoza

( > ) = fertilized egg { non-breathing human organism of the pregnant woman }

note: yes for brief time the fertilized egg is surrounded in womans bodily fluids as it makes its though womans fallopian tubes, to become embedded/implanted in uterus/womb

( O~~) = fertilized egg with umbilical chord as nutritional and oxygen feed to the non-lung-breathing fetus/baby

* .. * = born-out, lung breathing { first inspiration of air } baby-fetus with or without umbilical cord still attached

The immoral moralist, need to put their attention into practical matters they have fought against since times beginning, pregnancy prevent via education and much more money into high tech to prevent pregnancy during sex of shortly afterwards.

The only murder going on is that of logical, common sense critical thinking practicalities on an ever increasing polluted planet with 8 billion people and rising, using operational systems are intent on putting money before logical common sense critical thinking, to value the precious Rare Earth bio-diversity, that, sustains humans and their access to abstract, Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

The barbarians are at the gates of logical, common sense critical thinking, and they have been in every generation. Old news.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Circular logic huh, yeah case closed on you.
Mall
Mall
-->
@ebuc
Is pro choice pro abortion?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mall

This is simple and only confusing to those who cant follow logical, common sense critical thinking and would like to confuse others so they dont have to suffer confusion alone.

Read my lips/text. 

..... ' It is pregnant womans choice to have an abortion or not, and all others should keep their friggin noses out of her bodily business, unless she asks for their assistance. '.........
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
OK.

Always nice to trade ideas with you.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
@ebuc

Please read that question and first answer yes , then you can go into your explanation.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mall

Three perspectives { viewpoints } X { birds-eye }, /  { 45 degrees },  Z { Side-wise }

Absolutetruth  { Cosmic },

Relative truth { timing and location }, and,

False Narrative { intentional or non-intentional combinations of false-hoods and truths }

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
I thought that we had finished.

Nonetheless.

As I have stated all along,

My answer is,

Not necessarily.

Because I am indifferent.

Neither Pro,

Nor Anti,

Abortion.

You see, semantics, is a consequence of language and vocabulary, which we can both utilise.

So even though Pro-Abortion and and Anti-Abortion do tend to have an association and meaning, greater than my indifference.

Semantics gives you the opportunity to insist otherwise.
Mall
Mall
-->
@ebuc
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
The question was directed towards the other individual. I just invited you to sit in as a viewer on the interaction.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mall
Find a pregnant woman who wants to engage with your philosophical quandary. 

And just as with the pregnant woman, your choice to engage and philosophize, or not.
Mall
Mall
-->
@ebuc
Scared to answer yes or no .