There could in fact be a totally made up religious group.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 2
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Now I'm with you on this , And with a little common sense its safe to say. Your religious group is THE CORRECT RELIGIOUS GROUP.   FULL STOP.
No arguments here.  

So ummmmmmm, there is false / fake / made up religious groups.  
That's right hey ?  ( There are religious groups that are incorrect. ) 
Ok ?
Good moving on.  

I'd like your thoughts on these people that have been what appears to me, tricked / fooled , hoodwinked if you will.
These people that have lived their entire life according to ummmmmmmmmmm ,  made up stuff. 
Made up nonsense that has seriously hindered thier chances of ever getting to know God , AKA your religious group.

So What do think should happen to em. ?  

hehehe just kidding ,  STOP STOP STOP .  That was funny hey ?
See how i said,  " whats (  YOUR OPINION. )  i said what are ( YOUR THOUGHTS. ) 

Were was i
As i stated before, I'm with you on this,  your group is the right group. 
This said im not up to date with how our god sees this . So for thoes whom,  have been lied to , for those whom have been misled and spent their whole life according to this lie.
For those in a religious group other then yours. 

A punishment is required.

I think they should be made to learn the ultimate truth. So ummmmm upon death they are to start two maybe three years of studies. 
A harsh but fair sentence i think.  
( STRIKE AWARDED : Stating / having a opinion of your very own in which a contradiction has occurred ) 
Farkkkk. 

If you. Could have like a opinion of your very own on this.  
(  STRIKE AWARDED: stating / having a opinion of your very own in which a contradiction has occurred )  
What i can't even say that ?
I'm never getting into heaven rattling off my own opinions

Johnny said , What about being made to learn the correct way or something ?
JUST Stop. 
Stop ok. 

' TORTURED '

For real?

Rebecca said ,  about 50 lashes ?
NO 
NO

' TORTURED '.

Well do you at least think it may be a little harsh ?  Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
( hahaha i got you again,  i said what do you think ? ) thats twice 
I asked you like you had a opinion.  (!bad habits die hard ) 

' TORTURED '  

Ok ok tortured,  
For how long do ya rekon. 
50 of the best lashes. 
30 days,?
A year ?   

' TORTURED FOR  ETERNITY '  Eternity ?
Eternity ?

' ETERNITY ' 

So what , thats like for ever.?
They only died a hour ago and You want them to start the be tortured for everrrrrrrrrr program,?

CORRECT.

for being lied to ?

' CORRECT ' 

Far out man. 

Well When i said i believed your religious group was the correct religious group. ( MY FINGERS WERE CROSSED ) and i said out loud in a clear manner (  Zipperdy bopperdy boom three times ) , thus making it null in void.
I dont even do the god thing.  

For those who think people should spend eternity cooking from the inside out for not being in the correct religious group.
I suggest you pull ya heads in , this ain't no cattle train. 

Good game. 
Good game.

keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
According to the koran, Jews and Christians (also 'Sabians') should be ok.

"Indeed, those who have believed [in this Prophet] and those who became Jews and Christians and the Sabians who [truly] believe in God and the Day of Judgment and do good deeds, they shall have their reward with their Lord and they shall neither have fear [for the future] nor any remorse [for the past]". (2:62)