Israel vs Palestine

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 9
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
The Left: Help the Gaza Strip!

The right: Invade the Gaza Strip!

Me: Listen to the Gaza strippers.  They ROCK!

Suburban Summer is Coming and Suburban Spring is here!
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
🤷🤷🤷🤷
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
The MAGA:

Help noone who isn't America.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
@GP

What about Israel?  MAGA wants to help out Israel.
Moozer325
Debates: 0
Moozer325
Here's my 2 cents. This is a bad analogy, so cut me a little slack here, but it's kinda like when your mom gets mad at you and your sibling for fighting. Yes your brother (Hamas), might have called you a name, but that still gave you no right to destroy his actions figures (civilians). And maybe your brother called you a mean name because you kicked him in the shins last week, and maybe you kicked him in the shins because he stole your cupcake. You get the point. Israel has a right to defend itself and to prevent these attacks from happening again, but the atrocities committed in Gaza are a huge over reaction and humanitarian crisis. And maybe Israel should not just fight fire with fire, and look at the root of these attacks, and then they might see that they have as much blame in this as Gaza does. In the words of my mother, "I don't care who started it, JUST STOP FIGHTING!"
Moozer325
Moozer325
Here's my 2 cents. This is a bad analogy, so cut me a little slack here, but it's kinda like when your mom gets mad at you and your sibling for fighting. Yes your brother (Hamas), might have called you a name, but that still gave you no right to destroy his actions figures (civilians). And maybe your brother called you a mean name because you kicked him in the shins last week, and maybe you kicked him in the shins because he stole your cupcake. You get the point. Israel has a right to defend itself and to prevent these attacks from happening again, but the atrocities committed in Gaza are a huge over reaction and humanitarian crisis. And maybe Israel should not just fight fire with fire, and look at the root of these attacks, and then they might see that they have as much blame in this as Gaza does. In the words of my mother, "I don't care who started it, JUST STOP FIGHTING!"
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Moozer325
I'm America first and anti war on the issues of US involvement in Ukraine and Israel; keep the US out.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@TheUnderdog
I agree, and disagree with you. I would agree with you on matters of say, Israel vs. Palestine, where neither side is completely in the right. I would also agree with you for things like Vietnam, Iraq where we only get involved to have a regime favorable to the U.S., and to stop communism. In those cases, our country has a long track record of only looking out for ourselves and not considering the rights of the other nations involved. I'm no communist, but I believe nations should be able to decide for themselves. But this is where I stop agreeing with you. If a Ukraine is being cruelty invaded by Russia, I think we have a duty to prevent WW3, but as a world super power, we also have a duty to help the little guy out. It's not transgressing in foreign affairs when the country in need is asking for help, and has done nothing to provoke the attack, and I think though we are not mandated to help, we do have some sort of duty to.

Ps. sorry for making these so long, I have a lot to say
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Moozer325
 If a Ukraine is being cruelty invaded by Russia, I think we have a duty to prevent WW3, but as a world super power, we also have a duty to help the little guy out.
Replace, "Ukraine" with, "Israel" and "Russia" with, "Muslims/Arabs" and you sound like a right winger.