trump is wrong to shut down the government for a wall

Author: linate

Total: 207
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
many congressman are saying if the wording changed, they would support it.  If they just called it a fence.
And this is why i think this situation overall is so stupid. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
Bill Clinton was a Democrat.
Agreed. And he and congress balanced the budget. Thank Goodness Bill was a Republican { in spirit } and more than idio-ump.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
And this is why i think this situation overall is so stupid.
Wrong!

Idio-ump, McConnell and Trumpanzee Republicans are stupid and you dong have the kahunas to speak, see or hear truth.

Schumer and Pelosi passed a previous package that republicans agreed to and idi-ump vetoed it!

Grow some kahunas and then come back and post in this thread. See truth, hear truth and speak truth!

Trumpanzees see no truth, hear no truth and speak no truth.  There sucking idio-umps dark repulsive hole. Go figure.

Go figure USA has lots of immorals and they are they are in denial of this truth.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
This idio-ump and Trumpanzee thing you are doing was tiresome and childish from the start, now it is just getting ridiculous and starting to sound a bit like you need help, honestly, it is making it hard for me to take you seriously.  Can you have one post without saying both of those, I guess you would call them, insults?   What are you hoping for?  The made up names to go mainstream or something? 

Something normal posted from you might be a nice change of pace, instead of trying to be a.... poet?
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@DBlaze
A reasonable assessment...........For millions of years there was NO WALL....anywhere on EARTH....then somewhere in time certain HUMANS
decided that a BARRIER....." A WALL" which is one form of barrier...(there are many alternatives)...was NECESSARY ?   WHY....to PREVENT
something from ENTERING or LEAVING a defined space or environment (structure-village-home-castle-temple-cave +++)   WHY ?

For the same reason YOU...YOU do not want strangers to just walk into your home at RANDOM....to enter YOUR car as you come to a stop sign..
to enter YOUR CHILD's classroom during class...to enter YOUR hotel room at random....and NOT JUST ENTER....to TAKE and BREAK your items
and possibly RAPE and MURDER YOU and YOUR FAMILY...

YOU have a barrier...it's called a DOOR....home...car...office....+++    few people have a WALL...those that do usually have high value estates they and
they want PRIVACY as well as a PROTECTIVE BARRIER....

There would be no use for a WALL/BARRIER if the Countries these beaten down deliberately IMPOVERISHED and DEPRIVED humans are trying to
ESCAPE were obsessed with INNOVATION and GROWTH for their CITIZENS....these are small Countries with great NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS..
Costa Rica has monetized it's NATURAL BEAUTY and GROWTH through ecotourism and green living...

These Countries are run by totally CORRUPT PUPPET CLOWNS and GANGS....and the people are TO WEAK to stand up and FIGHT THEM for their FREEDOM....it's better to run a way like COWARDS to do shitty jobs in AMERICA !    

OK, then Pelosi and Schumer can spend THEIR MONEY, use their CONNECTIONS to HOUSE-CLOTHE- FEED-EDUCATE-HEALTH-JOBS-....
the Democrats will use their campaign FUNDS to provide for these ? unknown human runaways....and the American SCUM that wants anyone 
to just SHOW UP...will themselves SPONSOR and accept full LIABILITY for all of the UNKNOWN ALIENS they take IN TO THEIR HOMES and 
provide all necessities to...AT THEIR EXPENSE....many of these invaders do NOT SPEAK ENGLISH and barely have a 5th grade education...

So...forget the WALL....those who blame TRUMP will accept full RESPONSIBILITY and LIABILITY...including any DISEASES.....death and destruction
caused by these " i just want a shitty job invaders"   

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
The guy is an old, mentally deranged person from Europe. It's really best to ignore him. Not really sure why he enjoys posting here though, only his doctor would know. Guess socialized medicine is not foolproof in Europe.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
Why do they care so much?  If people (countries) would just take care of their own, we wouldn't be having these problems.  People are starting to care more about the people that they don't know than the people that they do know.  People are being empathetic to people in certain situations that don't even know why they are in that situation in the first place.  

My roommate, who used to be homeless, that I have provided free shelter for in order to get her life back together just lost her job today, that took forever to get.  She was complaining about the injustices in her work place to her boss, nothing about her own situation, but other peoples... basically talking down to him.  You just don't do that to your boss, no matter how bad it is,,, you work your way into it by using office politics, then correct it when it is part of your job... not before then.

She got fired because she cared more about other people that she doesn't even know than her own family, which she was trying to get back, now that is an impossibility and we are back at square 1.  I blame the education system for this, the politicians, the media, movies, advertisements, leniency, me too movement, the non bullying movement or whatever you want to call it etc. which make people believe that life should be fair.  Guess what, it isn't and it never will be.

Let's take care of our own first, then we can concentrate on other people... build the wall! 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
You know it's people like you that opened me up to the right? I thought to myself one day, there is no way everything in like half the population is wrong. These people believe wholeheartedly just as much as the left do. All i was listening to was from the left, all i was hearing in school was left concepts... so i just sat back and thought, i need to do some research bc there is no way an entire group of millions is all wrong. So i looked into it, and guess what... now i'm glad to say i don't believe in either side bc factually... both sides have good ideas and bad ideas. Actually, every good law that gets passed is in some way centered bw the two parties. But freaks that are on polar opposites slow us down to this progress. You are one that is on the polar left... or just on a polar opposite type viewpoint. Do what i did and research why these people support what they do. There is Youtube now, there are still books if that's your fancy... Bc trust me, they aren't "all" wrong and to think they are is societies problem. Indoctrination isn't only for religion. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
You know it's people like you that opened me up to the right?
Well good at least you are more  open than before.

Now we just need you to become open to seeing truth, hearing truth and speaking truth, 95% of the time instead of 5% you spend seeing, hearing and speaking truth.

Your confused on so many issues and just like spine on idio-um/Trumpanzee issue.

Trump spoke to college students and told them that, if they have a concrete wall in front of them go over it, or go around it etc.

Drug cartels dig tunnels under all walls at Mexico border. Ladders will get you over most walls, Dynamite will blow hole in concrete walls.

I first saw this 50's and 60's westerns. You are cluless 90% of the time and and other Trumpanzees are clueless 100% of the time.

Is it any  wonder Earth ecology is dying when we consider how many people cannot see beyond the narrow armpit of viewpoint?

Yeah youve opened a crack in thought processes. Just wait til a valley or canyon opens in your thought processes. Wow! Shazam!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
People like you will never swallow Orwellian Newspeak.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
Man... our world is so poisoned by deception that it's really hard sometimes. But thanks, i do actively try to throw that shit up... bc that's what it is, puke.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
I've already mentioned i think a wall is really the last thing that we should focus on. But guess what, he said he'll do it. We voted him into office to do it. And he is trying to do it. If it's good or not, effective or not... he is setting a good precedent all presidents from now on should follow... do the things we voted you into office to do. I give props where it's due... the man is doing what he said. I can only hope this trend will continue. Your hate is blinding you to the silver lining. Like i said, it is impossible for everything he is doing to be wrong. And if you think so... you are too extreme and deluded to reason with. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
What are your thoughts on Toxic Masculinity?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
It's fucking ridiculous. Toxic people are toxic... that's it. Masculinity and femininity are just words to describe peoples outward attitudes / attributes. Masculine people can be toxic, and feminine people can be toxic. It has nothing, or at the very least just little to do with masculinity. I can conceive that masculine people may be more toxic than feminine people... but really, i'm not even sure about that. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
I should add, it's a feminazi term against males. I have no idea why they call it "toxic masculinity" ... i imagine they are thinking of the type of guys that drug girls at parties and take advantage of them... or are super arrogant and walk over people to succeed... but i don't see how that has anything to do with masculinity. I knew a gay guy that is very feminine that was horrible in not caring about who he fucked over, and probably would try to rape you if he could. It makes no sense why they just don't call it "toxic humanity."   
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
What's really weird is how I can see "White Privilege" and "Toxic Masculinity" as clear Newspeak for labeling White Males as DoublePlusUngood.

If you read 1984 you know what that means.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
I haven't read 1984 but that is when i was born lol. I knew what Orwellian means (deception) and i just looked up what newspeak means... i've never heard of that one. It means political propaganda right? So i pieced together you meant deceptive political propaganda. 

Yeah... jealousy is a hell of a motivator... made worse by the Orwellian newspeak, but honestly... it won't win. Too many girls find white guys attractive and vice versa ;p     
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
Do you think declaring "walls don't work" because you hate walls is Cognitive Dissonance?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If borders don't matter I can sleep in your yard and crap on your porch.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
And if you think so.
OutP, if and when you have a issue with any specific Ive stated, please share with the specific comment as stated.

Trump has not drain the swamp as promised he has overfilled the swamp with poepl have been forced to quit, fired, indited, and or in jail for the crimes.
...see my thread for long yet only partial list of "surrounded with only the best { worst }"....
...you ignore because you hear no trut, see no truth and speak no truth, 95% of time regarding a idio-ump and that makes you a Trumpanzee...
...Trumpanzees like to shout how Cohen is a liar, but yet Trumpanzees cannot acknowledge the same about idio-ump...

Trump is pathological, narccistic liar more than any president in history.
......read my Pecker thread where is well documented that he paid off Karen M and Stormy D and lied about it.
.....he has stated that if your a celebrity you can grab female strangers by there ____y......
..... he has stated that he is so popular that he coould shoot anyone and the street and it wouldnt matter because he is so popular..
.... he lied about size of crowds as his inaguration day........
....the list of his lies and his Trumpanozee cronies is long and you cant even acknowledge one of them ergo your a confused Trumpanzeee.

Idio-ump had is interpreter delete and not repete any of his private conservations with Putin. There is no record of any other president history doing this
.....he has refused that he has had any dealings with Russia and we know that is a lie...
.....also his closest Trumpanzees have had financial relationships or worse with Russian oliarghs tied to the Kremlin/Putin...
....idio-ump and his son lied about what the Trump tower meeting with Russian lady tied to Kremlin was about, it was not about adoption...

OutP, you need to awaken your closed nostrils or barely open nostrils and smell the sweet roses of truth as the lack of moral integrity is the path to  loosing all access to your empathic centers in the brain and at worst jail time.

The truth exists for those who seek it, those who dont and those who scoff at it.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Pecker Speaks to college students...“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies.

.....“Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”....

If immingrants have access to dynamite they can go through the concrete wall as idio-ump suggested to college students.

If iimigrants have access to ladders they can go over the wall the concrete wall.

If immigrants have access to tools found at Home Depot they can dig tunnels under a concrete wall.

The the thing is, Trumpanzees have no moral integrity, and just want to take a dump any anybodys yard they choose, because that is what idio-ump had done to others his whole life irrespective borders or no borders.

Trumpanzees do not  believe laws apply to them and their actions.  They believe that can dump in your yard and repeated lie about, because that is what idio-ump has done all of his life.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
In other words you think it's ok to have personal boarders but not national ones. So you are a hypocrite. 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@linate
the precedent he is setting is that for anything a president wants, all he has to do is shut the government down until he gets his way. 
There is already a mechanism to bypass the President.

They just need a two thirds majority.

The republicans can't pretend they are powerless to end the shutdown.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you think declaring "walls don't work" because you hate walls is Cognitive Dissonance?
Half of all illegal immigrants arrive by PLANE.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If borders don't matter I can sleep in your yard and crap on your porch.
Putting a fence around your house will not guarantee that your house is safe.

If someone is causing the problems you describe, call the police.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
No one said a wall guarantees anything. I said if borders don't matter I can camp in your yard and crap on your porch. Funny when it's your house no one wants that. When it's America as a whole it's ok. Nothing wrong with as strong a border as we can get. Once inside you pretty much have free reign 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Nothing wrong with as strong a border as we can get.
Nobody is arguing for "open borders".

The primary argument is that a wall is not cost-effective.

Increasing the number of patrol agents and adding cameras and drones to the existing system (which is actually in a state of disrepair at the moment) would be vastly more effective than "building a wall".
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
Liar. 

Liar. 

Why pay for men and women to in harms way when a wall is not a human life at stake. Why pay a salary for guards and drone operators when the wall is a one time costs? 

Try being honest.  
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Why pay for men and women to in harms way when a wall is not a human life at stake. Why pay a salary for guards and drone operators when the wall is a one time costs? 
Because men and women and drones and cameras are significantly more COST EFFECTIVE.

A wall is not a "one time cost".  Walls need to be maintained.  For example, many of the existing fences and cameras are currently damaged and in need of repair.  It makes way more sense to fix the current system before trying to blow tons of money on a forceless mascot wall.
linate
linate
-->
@3RU7AL

if a hundred people were going to cross the border but there's a wall there, how many do you think will find a way across anyway? i assume a significant amount won't even try.