I feel like quitting my job

Author: Nd24007

Total: 12
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
I feel like quitting my job

First it was one boss. Now there both bosses getting after me. For fuck sake, this is getting old and real fast….

I already told you what he happened earlier in the week with my first boss. Well now it my second boss turn in the same company. He was down my next the whole fucking day.. He told me to stop what I was doing and follow him. So I did. And I then he told me to was this graffiti on both walls.  And I was like what no you kidding me right? I said we have maintenance to do this. And then he said yes but they busy with a project they have to get done. Then he said he the paint but u have to mix it to the right color of the wall. I was like this is so fuck up. I said I still have to do those labels and he was like I know u have to get this done and the labels. I was like wow u fucking me over like this? He just shared and said get it done and make sure u don't get paint on the carpet. I was like duh. Then he said if I do it coming out of my paycheck which he wasn't joking. He never joke..

Then he keep walking in like every 15 mins. And tell me to hurry up. Finally after the 3rd time I told him will u stop checking in on me. This is like an hour and half type of work something I shouldn't even be doing. And then he said “you better get it done”… I was like fuck u asshole in my head.
Then guess what he came back in a half an HR later telling me I still have to do the ok labels. I then spoke up again and said why can't you? “He then said it my job to do it”, then I said well this ins't my job either. It the  maintenance job. “He then said I don't care get it done asap”... What a bitch move..

I finally gotten done. Now on to the labels. And yet he looking at me right now and like saying get it done. And guess what this is supposed to be my lunch time.. fucking asshole.. and the day not even over..

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Nd24007
3:42 is your lunch time
Nd24007
Nd24007
Yeah, I got done with the stupid painting. Then was just getting on lunch break. And the asshole telling me I needed to get the label done. Stupid dick head. I hate him. I hate all my managers there...
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Nd24007
Do you have a backup job that you want to do?
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Word of advice: do not argue with your bosses to their face. They may very well take it as a sign of disrespect. This applies to anywhere that you might work.
sadolite
sadolite
Yes I get it, it's not your job you just work there. Did you know as a manager of any business you have to do all the jobs. 

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Nd24007
Since you haven't quit, you've got commitments with the company you've agreed to work for and all the work has gotta get done...

830 days later

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I am about to become my own boss. After 25 years with the State I am quitting end of May to open a business. I am vested so I will not loose my pension but I will not get full payment which I would if I rode out seven more years. I just can't do it anymore. The last Judge I worked for fired two of us ladies to hire his mistress. The one I work for now is nice but I hate civil court. Divorces suck. I am just gonna take a chance. Scary at 50 but what the hell, YOLO.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Good luck, hope it goes well for you.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Lemming
Thanks. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Nepotism; the sign of a weak boss. You're better off cutting the business-world umbilical. Good for you. I did it about the same timing as you, and never looked back. It hasn't been easy, but definitely worth every bump in the road. Believe in yourself and your capabilities. Best of luck to you, though luck should have little to do with it. What kind of business, if I may be so bold?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@fauxlaw
Thanks we are doing tarot cards readings and selling some metaphysical items.