Posts in total: 15
  • Nd24007
    Nd24007 avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 384
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007
    Cailfornia never gets it right...

Like it supposed to be sunny and just cool Southern California. We got the Kool part.. But it going to be raining for 4 straight days.. and what all ready happen today is a preview I don't want no part of it no more. I mean it rain very hard for like 6 straight hrs. And then it still rain for like 3 to 4 more Hrs. This is no fun anymore... We got rain the day before last . And it rain pretty good then too.. and now today! Then we have three more days just like this one.  This is totally bull crap.. it not fair... I already seen so many clouding days already, Much more than normal. This is so well fuck....

Damn California never do anything right anymore...

• Outplayz
    Outplayz avatar
    Forum posts: 2,108
    Outplayz avatar
    Outplayz
    --> @Nd24007
    I personally am loving this rain and i hope it happens more this year. Give me another weeker.. i'm all in. 
  • Nd24007
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007
    --> @Outplayz
    What. 

This is crazy rain. I mean I don't mind it sometimes. But not all at once.. This becoming worst than two yrs ago. I But at least then it only one big storm at a time. Not having days of this.  I have to worry about some idoits hitting me while driving..  You do know Cailfornina are very bad driver during rain period don't you?

For example, earlier this morning I seen a car hitting the side posts.. And then the driver behind me almost  ram into me. 

So no I see this as dangerous.  And not any fun.  

BTW, I didn't actually know you were living out here...

• Outplayz
    Outplayz avatar
    Forum posts: 2,108
    Outplayz avatar
    Outplayz
    --> @Nd24007
    Yeah... i live in So Cal. I don't know... i like driving in the rain too lol. I'm not too worried about getting hit since i'm always driving in traffic anyways. And if not, it's just exciting. I'm a very good driver too... I'm really good at predicting what other cars do and actually i find it to be a fun game to play when i'm driving. I can see a bad driver from a mile away so i stay away. And if it is from behind, i usually position myself so i can escape and if i can't... well, good, they are going to owe me a lot of money bc i'm a paralegal for property damage lawyers =) I dare someone to hit me. 
  • Nd24007
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007
    LoL 

Good that you are one... 

But what if it's a big rig?  I pretty sure you wouldn't dare a big rig to come slamming into you.  LoL

Sure you can get shit load of cash. But what if u don't make it? You can't enjoy that money if you dead... Or severely injured.. I don't think you wanna be home bed for the rest of your life.  No matter how good a driver you are, accidents still can occurred.

So my advice is stay safe....

• SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 29
    Forum posts: 10,298
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    California is known for fake boobs and sun and that's it. It is a shit community where on the left, there is a gucci store, on the right it's homeless people gathered around. Also don't wear blue or red or you may get shot by Blood or Crips
  • Nd24007
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007
    --> @SupaDudz
    Wrong....

You won't get shots up by the bloods nor crips... You watch  too much fake news...

But, California is still a great place to live... You got it all twisted. 

Have you even step one ft in California? I seriously doubt that you had... 

BTW, every city's has rich and the poor. So you have no vaild point on this....

You want me to dig up dirt on Chicago? I don't think so.. 

I was only giving California a bad tilte Bec if the recent bad weather. And that was all.  

• Analgesic.Spectre
    Analgesic.Spectre avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 474
    Analgesic.Spectre avatar
    Analgesic.Spectre
    --> @Nd24007
    I was in Cali this time last year. I couldn't believe the weather I was getting for Winter. 25-27 degrees Celsius and sunny was the norm pretty much anywhere I went, be it Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Venice Beach, Furnace Creek, San Diego, Fresno, Sacramento etc. The only dodgy weather I got was in San Fran (one of the ugliest places I've been to). I was missing it, until I saw the weather forecasts this year.

So yeah, you have a right to complain.
  • Polytheist-Witch
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Forum posts: 1,932
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Polytheist-Witch
    --> @SupaDudz
    That sounds more like one city than a whole state. And the Bloods and Crips are nationwide now. They are as far East Coast as Maryland. 
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @Polytheist-Witch
    True. Not in Chicago tho. 
  • Polytheist-Witch
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Forum posts: 1,932
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Polytheist-Witch
    --> @SupaDudz
    No. Chicago has the Latin Kings. Good for you. 
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @Polytheist-Witch
    Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, and Vice City are big ones

• Mister_Man
    Mister_Man avatar
    Forum posts: 98
    Mister_Man avatar
    Mister_Man
    *communist takeover of California*

"FUCK THIS RAIN MAN"
  • Nd24007
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007 avatar
    Nd24007
    --> @Mister_Man
    I know right...

At least the rains is over for now...

I know I'll be happy not to see another drop of rain this season...

• KingLaddy01
    KingLaddy01 avatar
    Forum posts: 411
    KingLaddy01 avatar
    KingLaddy01
    I find that people generally either adore or despise Cali.

I myself strive towards living in Del Mar, with a two story house that is close to the beach.