Long story short, Im interested in debating again since the voting quality on this site isnt overly-strict nor utter shit as it was on DDO. I have a few ideas Ive considered, but want to run them by the community first to see which ones attract the most interest. After all theres no point in making a debate that I would then have to plead to people to read and vote on.
So whichever ones yall like the most, Ill make debates for them.
1) Mission Impossible Fallout is a better movie than Infinity War (Pro)
2) Long term (next 20-30 years) Venezuela is in a worse situation than Syria (Pro or Con)
3) US voters should have to pass a citizenship test in order to be able to vote, but only for Senate and Presidential candidates (Pro)
4) Mission Impossible Fallout will most likely win the 'Best Popular Movie' Oscar at the 2019 Academy Awards (Pro)
5) Star Wars Last Jedi has a (alarmingly) good chance to win the 'Best Popular Movie' Oscar at the 2019 Academy Awards (Pro)
6) Bernie Sanders would not have beaten Donald Trump in the 2016 general election (Pro)
Ill start with those for now. Lemme know which ones you guys would be most interested in reading/voting on