Dig holes to hell change my mind.

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 94
--> @Alec
to many mass murders down there to help them all. but do get most of the scientists out of there
--> @dave2242
I'm glad that you want to get at least some of the people out of there.  Once the hole was established, how would we figure out who murdered and who didn't murder?  Is it safe to assume that after hundreds of years burning in hell that the murderers learned their lesson?  It could serve as a deterrent for future murder because if someone gets murdered and goes to hell, then the murderer could get the death penalty so they have to save themselves from hell too.
--> @Alec
You are free to try I suppose, free country and all.  There is no "we" on this one though as far as I am concerned.  How do you figure you can get to this screaming thing through a hole from America?
--> @Alec
well we could take out most people with known murders being watched for a set amount of time depending on how long they where in there. we could also have a wait list baced on what they did in life historically important people first average joes and people who committed minor crimes (like petty theft) second murderers rapists and other people who committed major crimes last.
--> @Alec
for future crimes i agree it could be used as a deterrent stab someone get sent to hell for a month
--> @dave2242
People might actually end up in heaven even if they stabbed someone.  We can't actually judge if someone will end up in hell.  We could only say they are in grave circumstance.
--> @Snoopy
well we dont kill them to send them to hell we throw them down the hole
--> @Snoopy
in a way if this was true (which is highly unlikely) we could create some form of sudo immortality 

--> @Alec
The bible never says that hell is the eternal punishment. In revelation specifically it says "Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire"  meaning there is a different place all together, even if only refering to the residents of hell, they are put in a lake of fire which is different from the bibles showing of Hell.
--> @Snoopy
How do you figure you can get to this screaming thing through a hole from America?
At the bottom of the hole there would be hell.  The US would have to build some elevators and ladders to save the people from further torment but beyond that, I think it would be feasible to do.
--> @dave2242
well we could take out most people with known murders being watched for a set amount of time depending on how long they where in there.

for future crimes i agree it could be used as a deterrent stab someone get sent to hell for a month

If we decide to send them to hell for a month for murder, they probably did this punishment many times over since they were probably in hell for years.  If they just arrived and they were a murderer, then they would stay a little longer.  The odds of this happening are very rare though.

well we dont kill them to send them to hell we throw them down the hole

It's easier to kill them.  If you throw them down the hole, then they would knock relatively innocent people using the ladder down and it would be harder for them to go to earth.

--> @Melcharaz
The bible never says that hell is the eternal punishment.
Mathew 18:8 states, "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire".
--> @Alec
and eternal fire is refering to what? Hell or the lake of fire?
--> @Melcharaz
What's the difference?
--> @Alec
I already stated the difference in revelations.   Also, further reading of the bible can interpret the lake of fire as a place on earth during the 1k reign of christ.  
--> @Melcharaz
I don't think you stated the difference in this chain.  If you did, can you copy and paste your response?
--> @Alec
The bible never says that hell is the eternal punishment. In revelation specifically it says "Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire"  meaning there is a different place all together, even if only refering to the residents of hell, they are put in a lake of fire which is different from the bibles showing of Hell.

infact there are many understandings of what hell really is and what the outer darkness is and what the lake of fire is.  Because it states that the beast and false prophet were cast into the lake of fire before satan was.     But any way that you look at it.  The lake of fire is altogether different than "The grave and death and sheol" which are mentioned in the old testament.  I think the quotes of jesus referring to the rich man and lazerus has best understanding of the difference of abrahams bosom and gehenna.
--> @Melcharaz
What if the lake of fire is located below earth?  It's possible and I can find many links confirming that people are screaming below the surface of Earth so it might to be accurate since multiple sources say so.  What are we losing just by checking it out?  The hole would be cheap to make.  If we're wrong, the US gov wastes $20 billion or so.  If we're right, the US gets trillions in revenue by bringing back people who would contribute to our economy.  I say it's worth the try.
--> @Alec
If we decide to send them to hell for a month for murder, they probably did this punishment many times over since they were probably in hell for years.  If they just arrived and they were a murderer, then they would stay a little longer.  The odds of this happening are very rare though.

i was mostly referring to people who haven't been to hell 1 month was a example not a rule

It's easier to kill them.  If you throw them down the hole, then they would knock relatively innocent people using the ladder down and it would be harder for them to go to earth.
well more people would be religious as we built a hole to hell so they could go to heaven instead and we dont want that
--> @dave2242
well more people would be religious as we built a hole to hell so they could go to heaven instead and we dont want that
If they could escape hell and if they knew what it was by video cameras or something, then they would cease to be religious and instead would want to focus more on becoming immortal to avoid hell altogether.  From there, our population and GDP would skyrocket.  Why wouldn't you want more people going to heaven?
--> @Alec
sheol, gehenna is under the earth. not the lake of fire. 
Every attempt we make at drilling to hell ends in finding oil / oar, and gold to name a few gets in the way. 
After Five failed attempts at drilling to hell the drilling company has become the biggest drilling company to ever exist. 
They do however say they will not quit until they find it. And they think they know where it is now. 

The drilling company would also like to remind you about alllllllllllllll the kids in hell, we owe it to them to get out. 

--> @Alec
Do you think we should dig holes to hell to free those burning?
No, we should spend more time on educating children so they don't believe in stupid nonsense like digging holes to free people who are burning in hell.

infact there are many understandings of what hell really is and what the outer darkness is and what the lake of fire is.
No, there are many "beliefs", not understandings. You can't understand something that has never been shown to exist.

--> @Alec
If they could escape hell and if they knew what it was by video cameras or something, then they would cease to be religious and instead would want to focus more on becoming immortal to avoid hell altogether. 

true but a lot of people do not like the idea of immortality and it would sort of suck as you would have to go through the long line in hell to get to the surface.

Why wouldn't you want more people going to heaven?
because then they could not come to back to earth and contribute more