Dilemma for people with Trump Derangement Syndrom

Author: sadolite

Total: 37
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Trump just recently deported a known NAZI. Do you support Trump in his decision to deport the Nazi or do you show support for the poor old Nazi?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Trump used ICE to deport him, so Trump is literally Hitler.

Also he said something bad about Germany, who is our trusted ally in our current war with Russia.

Trust me, the left can spin ANYTHING when people condone fake news.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Depends on why he deported him.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@sadolite
The court deported him, what position does trump hold in that organisation.
Castin
Castin
-->
@sadolite
I support Trump's decision here, yes. Although as I understand it, this is something that has been in the works for some time.

I'm always surprised some of these guys are still alive. I always have this "did you think you could just get away with it" hunger for their capture and conviction, but at the same time I also want to sit down and talk to them like Interview With A Vampire or something.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@sadolite
it depends, was he on the way to the hospital with his pregnant wife?  And how many people is he accused of killing cause if ti's just a couple of accusations we can probably just let that slide, until he votes anyway and votes Democrat.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Oh are you talking about the guy wanted for murder?LOL
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@drafterman
Who fucking cares why? he is a damn Nazi.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@sadolite
I've been told that they're "very fine people."
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
I've been told that they're "very fine people."
Apparently only some are. But yes, this illegal alien has rights. Where is the ACLU? (Alien Civil Rights Union)???

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@sadolite
awe poor guy didn't get to see his kid born, though whom ever he killed, that person's loved ones and family will never see that person again, but who cares about that right?  One less democrat voter :(
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@vagabond
The court deported him, what position does trump hold in that organisation.

Sadolite doesn't know and has never known a thing about how the US government actually works. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Imabench
LOL I still live in your head rent free

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@sadolite
It's pretty pathetic where you think that you have that much influence on someone else's life when all that person did was pointing out your general stupidity for the first time in several months. Then again you tend to get pretty senile when you stay up this late past your bedtime at the nursing home. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Imabench
LOL same old same old. unoriginal BS. I want a bigger room in your head.

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@sadolite
I know you enjoy living off of the hard work of others since you've never done anything noteworthy with your own life, but I'll have to decline. 

I don't rent out space to the mentally handicapped anyways. 
sadolite
sadolite
Ya still live with mommy and daddy.
Imabench
Imabench
Took you a solid 25 and a half hours to think of up of some sort of comeback and in that time you all you were able to do was channel the intellectual capacity of the standard 12 year old fortnite player. 

Congratulations, you're the reason why abortion should stay legal and euthanasia should remain accessible. I would have encouraged your parents to explore either option after they conceived you, but it seems that they've been out of the picture now for a while and no longer have to deal with their mistake. Lucky them. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
This is an example of your astounding intelligence? You're like bully/vagabond without the poor grammar.

You have nothing of value to say, and carry a grudge as if you grew up in a trailer park. You probably have a secret desire to be banned. Low self-esteem sadist.

Have you told everyone to avoid me yet? How is that going for you?
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Imabench
I think you're being a bit harsh bench expecting these poor godists to reject their lifetime of indoctrination and suddenly start to think for themselves. Although the concept has certain comedic value.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5
From the looks of it I actually don't have to tell people to avoid believing you're capable of rational thought, since you prove that all on your own after conversing with someone for longer than two posts. You've basically achieved the same reputation as Sadolite in that you're both senile little cucks whose contribution to any conversation can be bested by a spambot advertising some sort of love potion. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
I think it's kinda funny that you are Sadolite's kryptonite.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
I heard about you before I read any of your posts. You are a disappointment. You aren't smart, or even quick. You're just the run of the mill entitled moron used to being protected by his clique.

Crude, boorish, and childish.

But your clique is no longer around you, and AirMax is not protecting you. All you have now is crude stupidity. You haven't realized it yet. But you will.

You aren't in Kansas anymore, doofus.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Greyparrot
Its weird how that happens to so many different people on these sites..... It seems that anyone who has the mental capacity of a dead bird seems to take issue with me, shortly before they go through that phase where they throw an utter hissy fit at every opportunity, start following me into other threads just to make a scene, before announcing they are leaving the site for 'unrelated reasons' in a thread nobody cares to remember after a day. 

Must be something that was in the water they all drank from back in the 1950's where most of their beliefs lie
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
It's kinda interesting to see people trying to win a virtual contest on the internet.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Imabench
"Took you a solid 25 and a half hours" Lol you thought of me for 25 hours Bwhahahahahaha
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@sadolite
Jesus Christ, you truly are a stupendous dipshit.  

You being unable to think of a response for over 25 hours =/= someone was thinking of you for 25 hours..... 

Its no wonder why your daughter doesnt talk to you anymore 

sadolite
sadolite
ROFL You can't help yourself. You love me.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@Imabench
I don't give a shit about the topic at hand but it's kind of sad that you count the time it takes for someone to respond to an insult.

I'm sure people have lives that don't revolve around some random meaningless debate site.

On a side note, I told my liberal coworker about this and her response was "yeah but he's done a bunch of other stupid shit today."

Fuckin hell, give credit where it's due.     

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Mister_Man
What crawled up your ass and bit down hard? The 25 hour remark was just taking a jab at Sadolite who chose to basically bump a borderline-dead thread to make an insult that barely surpasses what a 6th grader could think of...... Which was now stupendously eclipsed by the fact that he bumped a thread that was indeed dead for 5 days just to continue making a senile idiot out of himself. 

On a side note, I told my liberal coworker about this and her response was "yeah but he's done a bunch of other stupid shit today."
mhm, sure you did.