TheRealNihilist
Anything else? 

8 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It's sad that Google does not have a drawing for D Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Flag Day in the US, yet they find a need to add Canadian Flag Day, LGBTQ+ pride,

It is not fair that an LGBTQ+ pride drawing is added but none for Memorial Day. Sad
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Forcing a leftist agenda over respecting our veterans is so stupid and is literally the pure reason why liberals are the biggest idiots. Veterans have done WAY more than one Muslim person, jewish person, or Canadian person has done. They show no respect. They are a shame
Vader
Vader
Sorry for the triggered warning but it is so bullshit
Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Vader
Yeah it's so stupid, google doesn't do drawings for those who fought for our country yet those who love their own gender.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Club
It's so annoying and it pisses off. Veterans die everyday to protect our country. A gay person does not die for our protection.

Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Vader
Yeah, ikr
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
I apologize to all soldiers, gay or otherwise who fought and died in wars, for the incredible display of stupidity on this thread.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I had an Restraining Order on you and you violated it with this post. This is a warning and I'm bsh will tell you it is too.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
It is not fair that an LGBTQ+ pride drawing is added but none for Memorial Day. Sad
Your crying over a Google drawing? You seriously need your priorities in check if that is so much of a concern that you were "triggered" over it.
Forcing a leftist agenda over respecting our veterans is so stupid and is literally the pure reason why liberals are the biggest idiots. Veterans have done WAY more than one Muslim person, jewish person, or Canadian person has done. They show no respect. They are a shame
Haven't actually stated by what standard they have done more. If you said veterans have helped the US in WW2 which is more of an accomplishment than what a Muslim, Jew or Canadian person has done then I would know what to talk about that but you haven't even stated that.

You are also unfairly comparing the two. Whether it be a Canadian, Muslim or Jew. You are comparing them to more than 1 person. So basically that singular person would have to work much more to be helpful in whatever way you have stated they have done more.

I also see you missing out on comparing veterans to a single Christian person. I see this as a bias and imply Christian to be good and veterans to also be good. No real shocker there because you are a Christian and I wouldn't expect you to do otherwise. 

"leftist agenda" is also a gross generalization because I am a leftist and I couldn't even care what picture they use for google.co.uk because I hardly go to that page. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I did not apply being Christian was good. if they want all people to be equal and treated fair, then they should do a google drawing for Easter as well. 

And yes I am being serious. Canandians, Jewish, and Muslims have done nothing in American history compared to Veterans. This is serious and I am sorry if people are offended

Millions of veterans have died to serve our country and do us proud and to keep us safe. A leftist agenda would ignore this and say that certain people would do more for the community than a Veteran. I'd like to see someone like that protect themselves and fight terrorists

I never even said that Christianity is good. If leftists wan't fair treatment, they should treat every holiday with respect, not just some. Easter and Ramadan should have an equal respect and have a google drawing, or none at all. 

All Lives Matter
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I did not apply being Christian was good. if they want all people to be equal and treated fair, then they should do a google drawing for Easter as well. 
I think you wanted to say imply instead of "apply". 
Where do you find anywhere in Google that Google drawings would be equal?
And yes I am being serious. Canandians, Jewish, and Muslims have done nothing in American history compared to Veterans. This is serious and I am sorry if people are offended
Thanks for making it plural.
Millions of veterans have died to serve our country and do us proud and to keep us safe. A leftist agenda would ignore this and say that certain people would do more for the community than a Veteran. I'd like to see someone like that protect themselves and fight terrorists.
Evidence of this leftist agenda and how they are a representative of the left?
I never even said that Christianity is good. If leftists wan't fair treatment, they should treat every holiday with respect, not just some. Easter and Ramadan should have an equal respect and have a google drawing, or none at all. 
Why should Google listen to you?
All Lives Matter
Okay? 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@bsh1
Supadudz has threatened me hence has violated his restraining order. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
You initiated the attack on my post. That is not an attack, it is simply stating that you will get a verbal warning because it happened to me with RM

IN NO WAY is it harassment of any sort. It is simply informing you that you broke it

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@David
@bsh1
Supadudz is still threatening me and continues to violate his restraining order.
Goldtop
Goldtop
You initiated the attack on my post.
As anyone with normal reading comprehension skills can plainly see, Supadudz has resorted to lying about me, again.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I did not violate the RO. You started it. I have a RIGHT to defend myself versus violators of the RO like you. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
You threatened me with false claims and false reports. I never threatened you. Post a quote of me threatening you.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@David
@bsh1
Reported Supadudz multiple false accusations, threats and violations of restraining order.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Let me give you a checkdown of what I did

Supa
-------
-responded to you by telling you that you broke an RO, you will get a warning because IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!! You get a warning from bsh
-never talked to you since the RO I requested
-defended me by responding to your false claims

Goldtop
--------
-violated the RO by that post
-threatened me by asking mods for action publically
-providing no evidence of me threats

You had no evidence because isn't true :)))
Vader
Vader
and not pinging me does not mean you are not violating the RO :))
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@David
@bsh1
Supadudz continues to respond to me hence continues to violate the restraining order placed on him.
Vader
Vader
ok then buddy. you are in the wrong and there is no doubt in my mind
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I love it when my enemies fight each other.
Vader
Vader
I am so honored to be called your enemy
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I made the block list!!!
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
I am so honored to be called your enemy
It doesnt really take up a whole lot of time.