Baby JESUS ? really...a baby GOD !

Author: WisdomofAges

Total: 6
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
WAAAaaaaa !  the BABY WAILS ....WAAAaaaa ! ..........WTF !    how did i get here ?  i was surfing worm holes in the Magellanic Cloud and now 
i'm some infant ...and who the hell is this idiotic tribal girl ?   OK it's a joke....whatever....DAD....DAD....get me the hell outta here !   

My SON a voice said gently...a voice only the BABY could hear !    My SON....this is YOUR DADDY....i have chosen YOU for this assignment.

ASSIGNMENT ? what...like i was having a great time....SILENCE my SON....the HUMANS i created are exterminating each other and i am truly
pissed off with their STUPIDITY....Gee like that's MY PROBLEM...REALLY ?   OK no it is NOT..BUT you can FIX this dilemma....just be COOL
and act all RIGHTEOUS....till they clam down...then you can go play in any galaxy you want !   ....REALLY...any GALAXY....YES !    OK i'll do it...

and Baby JESUS smiled and began to float around the tribal camp !    and the people GASPED !   look they shouted the BABY FLOATS in AIR !
it is a GOD !   and they fell to the ground and vibrated for GOD was among them !    WHAT a JOKE..

a BABY GOD grows into a young human and ultimately gets beat up, whipped, and nailed to a cross to ROT !

Like for 5000 years humans invented and trashed all kinds of GODS...but this GOD was a BABY !   Ok enough...you CHRISTIAN RETARDS
have taken this Jesus BOAT far enough and it is SINKING.....you're all FULL OF SHT.......really go to HELL with this BABY GOD GARBAGE

RationalMadman
Debates: 551
RationalMadman
I would like to sing you a song:

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
TIME to rid humanity of this JESUS and ALLAH GOD garbage.....and GROW UP !

All this fuss over these IDIOT GOD hoaxes......people MURDERING and DESTROYING over some Comic Book Bozo....

Gather all the CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS and let them exterminate each other....then get off this planet...damn
parasite VAMPIRES
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The fact that God became man or any created thing for that matter is a big condescension.

Yet it is God with us in creation that is the means of our salvation. God's incarnation brought all to Him, effectively deifying all of creation.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Again for the slower than slow. What do you need saving from?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WisdomofAges
Creating a God in our own image was probably an evolutionary inevitability.

If intelligent life exists elsewhere, then the same scenario will probably be being played out there too.

Nothing to get hung up about then.

Though having said that, it's probably essential that some people do get hung up about it.

As everything is probably inevitable.