#Sexstrike

Author: Alec

Total: 270
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Alec
It has nothing to do with me, it's not my body. It's the woman's choice what she does with her body and you have no say in that either.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
They already lost that in many instances since they can't assault a woman. 

So now you demand the right to rape women, that's the conservitard intellect, well done. You never had a viable argument and you've got less now.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@triangle.128k
Pre-emptively declaring something that is relevant irrelevant, is not a good argument.

I asked you, specifically, why you don’t think it’s okay for the government to take your kidney, or liver. 

It’s absolutely essentially to the argument; as you are placing your bodily autonomy over the life of another.

If you don’t recognize the importance of establishing where the rights of bodily autonomy begin and end, and what the government can and can’t do isn’t relevant to a discussion on bodily autonomy, then I have to question your motives

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
Because it infringes on the rights that a fetus ought to have.  Neither sex/gender should be allowed to get out of a pregnancy.  This I think is consistent.  

It has nothing to do with me, it's not my body. It's the woman's choice what she does with her body and you have no say in that either.
It is not her body at 3 weeks.  At 6 weeks, the fetus has brainwaves, at 3 weeks, the fetus has a heartbeat and it's own blood type.  A body can't have 2 different blood types.  That's not how science works.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
So now you demand the right to rape women
You took my quote seriously out of context.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
If it's not her body and yet it is using the resources of her body without permission then it has no right to be there. Abortion is the only option.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
You're the one who claimed men lost bodily autonomy when they are not allowed to rape women.
Prolifers are misogynists who believe women are owned by men and that these uppity women should be put back in their place. They don't give a fuk about the fetus while it's growing or there would be free medical care and support for the woman, they don't give a fuk about it after it's born or there would be free medical care and support and education. They don't give a fuk about the fetus they just demand control over women.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Neither sex/gender should be allowed to get out of a pregnancy
AGAIN why?

Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
If it's not her body and yet it is using the resources of her body without permission then it has no right to be there.
It does since it had no say in being there.

You're the one who claimed men lost bodily autonomy when they are not allowed to rape women.
Men losing their bodily autonomy in this instance is justified because it infringes on actual women's rights that are decent and that should be protected.

They don't give a fuk about the fetus while it's growing or there would be free medical care and support for the woman, they don't give a fuk about it after it's born or there would be free medical care and support and education.
Finally!  Arguments instead of insults.  To answer them, if the woman can't afford to take care of the child, or even if she doesn't want the child, she can find someone else able and willing to take care of the child.  After like 30 tries if she fails, then she can set the kid up for adoption.  If every woman tries 30x with their friends and fails, then most kids would have gotten adopted by one of the 30 tried families and very few additional kids would go into the foster system.  Kids get free education in this country up to 12th grade.  Virtually no one is trying to take this away.  As for support, that's a general term.  Can you be more specific?

The rest is either just some insult or a question I have already answered.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
@17 you have no knowledge of the world, I don't know who is teaching you but they are woefully inadequate. For you to even suggest that rape is a right that has been taken away from men is absolutely disgusting. You need much, much better mentors and you won't find them among conservitards.
30 attempts. lol. Who looks after the kid she didn't want because she couldn't afford it. naive child.
The fetus is a parasite if it isn't wanted, the woman's ACTUAL right to bodily autonomy supersedes the rights that you claim the fetus should have but doesn't. Real rights supersede imaginary rights.

Now show me the insults. Or are you just another liar.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Why? Cause Alex is a freedom hater 
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
For you to even suggest that rape is a right that has been taken away from men is absolutely disgusting
Marital rape used to be legal.  Granted, it was evil and it should have been abolished, but abortion is also evil and it too should be purged from society.  

The fetus is a parasite if it isn't wanted, the woman's ACTUAL right to bodily autonomy supersedes the rights that you claim the fetus should have but doesn't. 
The only preventing a fetus from having rights is the law.  The law ought to give them right to life.

Your insults on this thread alone:

consevatard
Post #2.

That's right, a conservitard coward. 
Post #4.

A fukin' bisexual virgin, how funny is that?
Post #9.  Your lucky I'm not an SJW otherwise I would report you for hate speech against the LGBT community.

I'd like to admire your courage in expressing such ignorance but I fear it's more likely to result from the mental restrictions of being a conservitard.
Post #57.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I value freedom in some instances and life in others.  I believe in a modified 2nd amendment.  I believe in easy immigration requirements (that both the left and the right have agreed to to a large extent).  I want the income tax gone.  I don't hate freedom, just freedom that infringes on the rights of others, society, or the nation.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Ramshutu
Pre-emptively declaring something that is relevant irrelevant, is not a good argument.
Except I literally explained why it was irrelevant in context... Moot point. 

I asked you, specifically, why you don’t think it’s okay for the government to take your kidney, or liver. 

It’s absolutely essentially to the argument; as you are placing your bodily autonomy over the life of another.
No it isn't. One would be placing their bodily autonomy over the life of another. However, it is a different context than abortion. Abortion involves killing a baby for a pregnant woman to enjoy not dealing with a pregnancy. Organ donation involves giving up an organ to save the life of somebody who is already dying.

One is saving a life. The other is murder. There's no relevancy here.

If you don’t recognize the importance of establishing where the rights of bodily autonomy begin and end, and what the government can and can’t do isn’t relevant to a discussion on bodily autonomy, then I have to question your motives
Correct, though not in this context because there's no relevancy of organ donation to abortion. Not murdering a baby and saving a life are entirely different things.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@triangle.128k
So; here’s the problem. They’re not really different things in any meaningful context.

In both cases a “life” is being ended by the action or inaction of another. Simply repeatedly processing that they are different things doesn’t make it
true.

An unborn fetus is neither a baby, nor a person, it’s different from a born human, and so causing it to be removed, or removing it from the mother is not murder at all, and any comparison is a false analogy. See it’s easy to just assert your case. 

The issues are very similar; it’s bodily autonomy, a woman has the right not to control her body, and thus decide not to be pregnant, and do so in a way that is least harmful to her. 

That an organ recipient is dying anyway, and an unborn child is removed is largely an irrelevant distinction when you put the focus on the value of the life they entail. You put your own bodily autonomy rights over other people’s all the times, and in this case women are putting their bodily autonomy rights over a life does not have the sufficient properties to deserve specifics rights.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Ramshutu
The issues are very similar; it’s bodily autonomy, a woman has the right not to control her body, and thus decide not to be pregnant, and do so in a way that is least harmful to her.
Here's the problem Ramshu, you I { for many years now } and countless others are trying to pass along rational, logical common sense pathways of thought,  brain farts. 

We can't really expect a brain farts to grasp anything we say. So why do we still speak the truth to these brain farts?  Because truth should never be left unstated, or spoken and more so in face of misleading,and misguided brain farts that have no moral integrity, or desire for truth or respect for pregnant women if not most women in general.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Rejoice Alex: your dream has come true. She is black too so your racism is covered. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I think solely the person who shot the pregnant women should be charged with murder.  The previously pregnant women probably needs to go to a doctor since she was shot.  I don't know too much about that story.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
She's going to prison for miscarriage. Read the fucking article.
Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I don't agree with everything Alabama does, although I'm willing to (if I had the time and the energy) hear their side of the story instead of immediatly denouncing them.  There's 2 sides to every coin.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
Sick pig you should be banned from the planet. 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
Science confirms that a fetus is a human being.
Citation please.
Alec
Alec
-->
@3RU7AL
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Yes your side is that women are not entitled to the same rights as men are. You have no reason for that claim, but as an ignorant conservitard you don't even understand the abortion question. Your attitude is that women are the property of men.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Woman is spelled WOMAN. Please get an education.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
So if a dog or a mouse fetus has brain waves, does that make it human?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Actually it was a consverative that freed the slaves, libtard racists
disgusted
disgusted
quack
what, the slaves in your prison system? What a numpty,, address what I write and not the fantasies in your empty bonce.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Thanks for that link to Alabama. I've been trying to keep up to date on the politics there
Alec
Alec
-->
@3RU7AL
So if a dog or a mouse fetus has brain waves, does that make it human?
Dogs and mice also don't have all the necessary chromosomes to be human.  It takes a brain and the right chromosomes to be a human being.  Does this sound like a good definition?