#Sexstrike

Author: Alec

Total: 270
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Are you mentally deranged? Can you not comprehend that the Democrats were always against the rights of women and minorities. 
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
The reporting is pretty bad, offering no details of the altercation, not even stating whether the pregnant lady was armed or how far she went and what crimes she committed in the process. If someone commits a crime of course they could be held liable for the damages. She might not have been charged for miscarriage as they do in other countries, but the sentiment is a fair reminder none the less. It would be nice if people would talk more about what women are going through.

I found the racist victim culture bleeding through from the author to be unhelpful, to say the least.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
It takes a brain and the right chromosomes to be a human being.
Citation please.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Are you mentally deranged? Can you not comprehend that the Democrats were always against the rights of women and minorities. 
Forget about ancient history.

We're talking about TODAY.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
Ok, evidence GOP doesn't want women's rights, and no abortion doesn't count because killing isn't a right
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Snoopy
It's horrible. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Sure it is. I am perfectly allowed to kill a home invader. Just like a fetus that invades my body. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Ok, evidence GOP doesn't want women's rights, and no abortion doesn't count because killing isn't a right
The democrats have a much higher percentage of women and minority lawmakers. [LINK]

The report shows that Democrats, even though they are outnumbered by Republicans, have three times more women in the two chambers.

The contrast is even greater for racial diversity. Democrats have nearly six times more minority members than the Republicans. [LINK]
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Invades!!?!? Opening your legs is an invasion by the fetus. Ultimate retard level 1000
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL

The democrats have a much higher percentage of women and minority lawmakers.

The report shows that Democrats, even though they are outnumbered by Republicans, have three times more women in the two chambers.

The contrast is even greater for racial diversity. Democrats have nearly six times more minority members than the Republicans.

Im sorry but can you read? I said WOMENS RIGHTS. They are still GOP women senators but GOP doesn't look at gender they look at the characteristics, consverative women tend to value Tradition,family, and religion over politics. How is that bad? Jesus,did you pass the 4th grade. 

Here are some free Reading comprehension worksheets for you-https://www.k5learning.com/reading-comprehension-worksheets
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yes invades. Sex does not have to equal pregnant. If I want to cease life support I can. Unless in Alabama. There you can't even miscarry a child you want. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
It's your fault though. You opened your legs,you pay for it, angry well sucks that you made your boyfriend bust a nut in you. Alabama is great that they banned abortion. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Im sorry but can you read? I said WOMENS RIGHTS. They are still GOP women senators but GOP doesn't look at gender they look at the characteristics, consverative women tend to value Tradition,family, and religion over politics. How is that bad? Jesus,did you pass the 4th grade. 
Women and minority lawmakers are better positioned (with their own hands on the levers of power) to defend the rights of women and minorities.

Oh, and... random ad hominem insult... or something...
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Dr.Franklin
So if leave my door unlocked I deserve to be robbed? Liar. Alabama is anti american They should be bombed into non existence. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. Women can be lawmakers,is GOP against that retard?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So if leave my door unlocked I deserve to be robbed?

When did I say that retard level 1000, 

Liar. Alabama is anti american They should be bombed into non existence. 
Nope, Alabama is pretty patriotic, not like libtards
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Alec
The original post in unrealistic. Despite the plethora of abstinence only programs in the US, the average age at which someone loses their virginity is still 16.9 for males and 17.4 for females (1). When quantifying the impact of abstinence-only programs in the US, the HHS Department found that their impact was tepid at best (2). It's easy to say that teenagers shouldn't have sex. It is harder to enforce abstinence.

A better solution would be emphasizing the importance of contraceptives. They have already shown promise in decreasing teenage pregnancy rates (3). In fact, considering the fact that millennials are waiting longer to have sex, this problem will likely fade away in the future. Also, I don't understand why women were singled out in the original post. 

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
Yes your side is that women are not entitled to the same rights as men are.
I don't know why Alabama did it and I told you I don't agree with their ruling.  I also want men punished for (having sex and then ditching the women when she's pregnant).  It's not just for women.

Woman is spelled WOMAN. Please get an education.
It's always libtards like you that complain about trivial things.  I plan on going to college.  The only thing you are probably majoring in is Gender studies.  Explains a lot.
Alec
Alec
-->
@3RU7AL
It seems like a good definition of what a human is.  I can't think of any exceptions to the rule and all other definitions of human have at least one exception.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@blamonkey
It's easy to say that teenagers shouldn't have sex. It is harder to enforce abstinence.
The sex drive is strong Luke Skywalker. Use the Force to abstain. The Force is on sale at Wlagreens this week, package of 8 for $2.00

A better solution would be emphasizing the importance of contraceptives.
We gave some free ones to Alec and Dr F and their still trying to figure out whether to pee into them adn then returne them to Walgreens, or shoot them off with the end of their pistol

Alec, why did the rubber fly across the room? Because it got pissed off!
Alec
Alec
-->
@blamonkey
My rule for it would be, "Try to be abstinent, but if you can't be abstinent, get birth control".  I also would want to strike a deal with planned parenthood if I were POTUS.  They stop providing abortions, and in exchange, they get double funding for birth control R&D.  Since they no longer fund abortions anymore under this plan, they would use the money to maybe find better birth control or STD research or something that both sides can agree too.  I also would want to dedicate $100 Million of federal funds per year (enough to get 1000 people working for $100,000 per year) towards artificial womb research and development so any women who gets pregnant has the artificial womb option.  If planned parenthood doesn't want to work on that, fine, I would want to make a federally owned company that makes artificial wombs common, effective, safe, and cheap so females who don't want pregnancy can select an artificial womb.

Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
If you gave me birth control, I would hang on to it just incase, but I'll be surprised if I use it.  I don't even want sex when I'm married.  That's how much I don't want sex.  It's too dangerous.  I might get an STD/STI.  My girl might get pregnant.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
STDs come from ignorant people and sluts. Unlike procreation sexual intercourse isn't inextricably linked with STDs. They can be quarantined.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Snoopy
It looks like someone has issues with fragile Masculinity there...
Alec
Alec
-->
@Snoopy
STDs come from ignorant people and sluts.
1/5 Americans have an incurable STD (https://www.thebody.com/article/fact-sheet-sexually-transmitted-diseases-united-states).  Since most people are apathetic about them, unless something is done about them, everyone would get an STD.  Something must be done to prevent that from happening.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
I believe your claim was "Science confirms that a fetus is a human being."

Not "It seems like a good definition of what a human is.  I can't think of any exceptions to the rule and all other definitions of human have at least one exception." which is more of an ontological choice than it is a "scientific fact".

In order to be considered a citizen (with the full protection of the law), one must have a BIRTHcertificate recognized by that particular country.

But that's more of a cultural tradition than a "scientific fact".
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
You need to learn how to control your hormones
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
I also would want to dedicate $100 Million of federal funds per year (enough to get 1000 people working for $100,000 per year) towards artificial womb research and development so any women who gets pregnant has the artificial womb option.  If planned parenthood doesn't want to work on that, fine, I would want to make a federally owned company that makes artificial wombs common, effective, safe, and cheap so females who don't want pregnancy can select an artificial womb.
ECTOGENESIS FTW!! [LINK]
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Alec, why did the rubber fly across the room? Because it got pissed off!
Cause so many men are pissed off in  general --esspecially white men for no good reason--- who have a grudge against women who want to have;

1} a say in what the choose to do with their bodies,

2} a long list associated with the above including women who choose to speak truth to men who dont want to hear truth.
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Abortion unjustly takes an innocent human being.  Also, I don't think you support a "woman's right to choose" in many instances other then when an unborn baby boy or unborn baby girl has their legs ripped off, their skull crushed, their broken skull pokes pores and causes the bleeding of the brain, all as the fetus is fleeing for their life, and then their body is sucked out of the womb.  I mean, you don't support a woman's right to choose whether or not to have a gun to protect herself from rapists.