Topic's posts

Posts in total: 36
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 32
    Forum posts: 8,172
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    The Kingdom of God is not a place, It's actually God ruling over our hearts!

• Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 7,239
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    The Kingdom of God is at hand!
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 2,380
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Mopac
    The Kingdom of God is in some peoples heads.

In fact the notion of a Kingdom of God is probably in most peoples heads, given the free flow of associated information.

Though he level of importance attributed to the notion of a Kingdom of God varies considerably, depending mostly on the intensity of our formative conditioning. (Childhood brainwashing).
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @zedvictor4
    Whether you acknowledge it or not, The Truth reigns supreme.
  • disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 4,959
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @Mopac
    bahahahahahaha, how fucking amusing. One of your gods said it was due 2000yrs ago, if your idiot god didn't know when it was due someone like you would have no idea.
    Your pathetic platitudes are exactly that.
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @disgusted
    There never was a time, nor will there ever be a time when God does not reign supreme.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    Forum posts: 2,211
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    The Kingdom of God is not a place, It's actually God ruling over our hearts!

It's both, when you leave this world there will be places for you to journey. The Kingdom of God is symbolic and literal. Meaning there is a place but it also can penetrate the depth of your being. So while you can inhabit the Kingdom of God you can also transmit it. 

• Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @EtrnlVw
    do you mean the afterlife
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @zedvictor4
    The Kingdom of God is in some peoples heads.

How long can you live with a bare assertion? 

• In fact the notion of a Kingdom of God is probably in most peoples heads, given the free flow of associated information.

Associated knowledge/information? yeah that's generally how people learn lol. 

Though he level of importance attributed to the notion of a Kingdom of God varies considerably, depending mostly on the intensity of our formative conditioning. (Childhood brainwashing).

You can label it whatever you like that's your choice, but if you want to get real start by asking questions. I'll entertain them if you like. 
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    The afterlife is not representative of the Kingdom of God. 
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    Because many things can transpire there. There's more than just the "Kingdom Of God". Which is symbolic for the pure in heart, where they might dwell. 
  • BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 1,140
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR COMICAL AND STUPID QUOTE: "The Kingdom of God is not a place, It's actually God ruling over our hearts!"

Before you make a greater fool of yourself on DebateArt, specifically state what chapter and verse that supports your otherwise Satanic quote exemplifying that there is NO HEAVEN, fool!

BEGIN:

• Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @EtrnlVw
    I know, what’s your evidence for your first claim
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @BrotherDThomas
    not Heaven,DUH

• BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

For your lost memory, I'll post my question to you once again since you did not address it. Ready?  

"Before you make a greater fool of yourself on DebateArt, specifically state what chapter and verse that supports your otherwise Satanic quote exemplifying that there is NO HEAVEN, fool! (Your post #1)

Remember, DebateArt members are watching you RUN AWAY again from very simple religious questions!

• Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @BrotherDThomas
    Heaven exists
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    I know, what’s your evidence for your first claim

Are you serious?
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    My first claim was that it is both, what good would there be a Kingdom of God in our hearts if a Kingdom of God doesn't exist lol? why would Jesus talk about some Kingdom that only exists in the heart, no, when you leave this form you will still exist. If you still exist there must be a place for that existence. 
  • Melcharaz
    Melcharaz avatar
    Forum posts: 426
    Melcharaz avatar
    Melcharaz
    luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
    21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
    16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

If you cannot understand this, then learn first to fear God, for it is the beginning of wisdom.  and then obey god and recieve the holy spirit. 

"the fool has said in his heart, there is no God."

• zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 2,380
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @EtrnlVw
    I will live as long as I do, with the same opinion.  Unless the Big Guy should happen to stick his out head from behind the cloud that he's hiding behind and politely introduce himself.

Which is what one would expect an omni-sensible God to do.

As it stands I'm pretty confident that the Kingdom of God exists only as brain data, which will dissipate upon death. You've been led to confidently believe otherwise, which is just fine and dandy.

Of course, we end up as ever with the same old, same old. You cannot prove the unprovable and I cannot disprove the unprovable. No matter how much we might rant and rave.

LOL.

• disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    Forum posts: 4,959
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    when you leave this form you will still exist
    Completely wishful thinking, oh well.

• Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @EtrnlVw
    I think your mixing up Heaven and The Kingdom of God
  • BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR QUOTE: " Unless the Big Guy should happen to stick his out head from behind the cloud that he's hiding behind and politely introduce himself."

What has always embarrassed me about being a TRUE Christian, is the fact that our Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit God verbally communicated with his Hebrew following all the time within the scriptures. Now, in 2019, He remains as silent as a church mouse.  I wonder why?  :(

• BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas

Doc C&P Franklin,

ANOTHER EMBARRASSING QUOTE OF YOURS: "I think your mixing up Heaven and The Kingdom of God"

YOUR TOPIC OF THIS THREAD:  "The Kingdom of God is not a place, It's actually God ruling over our hearts!"

Once again, you show your total ineptness in front of the members. Do I have to do the simple math for you above, in showing you the blatant contradiction in terms? Huh?  GET IT? YES?

Doc, there should be a "live" test of logic101 to anyone that wants to join DebateArt, therefore it would  prevent in having to let your 'kind of incompetence" in this forum!

• EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    I think your mixing up Heaven and The Kingdom of God

That would be the source of this Kingdom, the only point here is that it's not restricted to any location. The Kingdom of God in our hearts of course is not literal, it's symbolic that we don't have to be in heaven to witness God or spiritual principles rather that observation is always available to those who apply. Don't get me wrong though, God is present throughout all of creation, but there certainly are places that are labeled heaven. Jesus exists in an actual Kingdom not a figurative one. Do you know what a kingdom is?