Throne of Glass Mafia DP4

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 29
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
LYNCHED LAST DP

Wylted - Manon Blackbeak: You are the heir to the Blackbeak Witch Clan, but at the same time you are the last Crochan Witch - the sworn enemy of the Blackbeak Clan and the key to breaking the curse on the Blackbeak Witches. Your grandmother never revealed your parentage of half Blackbeak and half Crochan, and as a result the ‘key’ to breaking the curse remained hidden for more than a century. Do to your inability to be recognized while being in plain sight, you are the Godfather. You appear as if you were sided with the town to investigative roles. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Oromagi - Rowan Whitethorn: You are the strongest living male in existence because of your vast amount of knowledge and experience in the real world. You are also fae and heal your eventual parabatai after they do something stupid. You are also known for mending bones of people and fiercely protecting your ‘territory.’ Therefore, you are the Doctor. Every night, you may heal one person. You may not self heal. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Bsh1 - Aelin Ashryver Galathynius: You are the rightful Queen of Terrasen, but you don’t realize it until much later. To earn money you are an assassin working for the King of Assassins, Arobynn Hamel. Eventually you realize that he became the ‘king’ because of the Wyrdkey that he stole from you when he found you by a river, and locate him in Rifthold. Therefore, you are the Tracker. Every night you may track one person and see who they visited. You win with the town.

Mharman -  Lysandra: You are a shape shifter - an ability that allows you to transform into any animal. However, do to the King of Adarlan banning magic, you are stuck in your form and cannot do anything. Furthermore, you do not know that your mother was the Lady of Carravare and instead you were forced to become a courtesan under the wing of Clarisse DuVency further restricting your power. Therefore you are Vanilla. You win with the town.

Disculpas - Queen Maeve: You are a Queen of the Valg that is extremely ambitious. After marrying a Valg King, you sought to conquer new lands and eventually discovered the Fae. To rule that realm, you disguised your evil and took the form of the Fae and convinced the two Fae Queens Mora and Mab that they had an elder sister. Eventually the King found her and tried to bring her back but failed. Throughout the centuries you’ve been alive, you’ve kept track of all the Valg and the location of the Wyrdkeys. Therefore, you are the 1x cop. For one night you may select another and will learn if that player wins with the town (innocent) or not (guilty). You win with the town.

REMAINING PLAYERS

1. Greyparrot
2. Club
3. SupaDudz
4. Warren
5. WaterPhoenix

With 5 players remaining it takes 3 votes to lynch. 

The DP will last for 72 hours ending Tuesday July 23rd, 2019 at 1:30 PM CST.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL WARREN
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I don't understand why warren killed the guy (ORO) who hammered BSH and was also absent for the quick scum lynch on Wylted.

Oro clearly had a night action which is why it took so long to go to the next phase. 

At this point I can reveal all my night actions. I am hider and I hid behind nobody because it's very likely me to die behind my target if I pick the wrong target, so hiding behind nobody ensures Scum can't get 2 kills in one night. That is why BSH could see DD visit me, because I wasn't hiding behind anyone...but you retarded town wouldn't let BSH explain why he wanted to know my night actions.

Warren is the only logical choice for other scum. Warren is the best player here, and he killed the 2nd best player on night one (DD) as a cold calculated move. Warren has also been slowplaying the entire game.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I find bus extremely unlikely due to the fact everyone voted insanely quickly with zero discussion. 

WP is already confirmed town due to the CP incident.

Club and Supa have been playing strong town.

If you don't think warren is scum let me know why.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Warrens last minute claim as watcher in twilight is also sketchy as all fuck.
Club
Debates: 26
Club
VTL Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
So yeah...warren being the strongest player in the roster has really done very little game analysis... And I think Warren knew we were waiting all this time for Oro's action...so he killed Oro on the sole fact that warren KNEW oro had a night action. 

I think that was a bad choice Warren simply because oro was the only other option for scum other than you in my eyes. Why didn't you target WP who is almost certainly town? Maybe you thought I would hide behind Oro...I don't know. 

Anyways you guys all know my actions now... and you know why I did NOT want you guys to lynch BSH and protested so hard against it, and why I thought all along that Wylted was trolling the town into a mislynch.

There is almost no chance at all that Warren is a watcher or a town anything. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Club
That's fine, even if you don't think I am a hider you will be able to lynch Warren tomorrow after the mislynch.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Greyparrot
Seems convincing...

VTL Warren
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You can always lynch me tomorrow if you don't think I am hider...But I have been pretty consistent helping out town all game long. I am 99% sure Warren is the last scum due solely to the fact that he is the best player (he represents the site in international tournaments), yet offers the least help.

I also think my early assessment of the DD kill was spot on...that someone on the scum team killed the best player on the board..which means warren is on the scum team since warren did not die.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Ill give out my Char too... at this point there is no point in withholding anything.

My char name is Dorian Havilliard:

In the game, Pie says i am the King of Adarlan after the death of my father.

i was forced to flee because of Duke Perrington’s vast army at Morath.

I am the Hider.

i don't know who Duke Perrington is but maybe that is related to the scum team in some way possibly.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VOTE COUNT

Warren (2/3) - Club, Greyparrot
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Won’t pressure til Warren claims
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
He claimed in twilight yesterday. It's either him or me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
I also noticed something odd...both Wylted and Warren were assuming scum had a Ninja that was not able to be tracked or targetted at night ON THE ASSUMPTION that I was going to hide behind someone.

Since you guys now already know today that I chose to hide behind nobody on all nights, and that BSH was correct when he saw DD visit me as a cop..then you also know the Ninja claim by both Warren and Wylted was a preemptive attempt by the scumteam to counter any results as if I actually were hiding behind someone.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
It's kinda cheesy to win like that, but both wylted and warren screwed up by blabbing in the twilight last day phase about a "ninja" in unison as if it was pre-planned in the scumchat.

Go look, it's right there, huge slip up.
Vader
Vader
VTL Warren
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Hopefully Club is not a 3rd mafia on the scum team.

warren42
warren42
Wait so it’s been officially proven that GP is lying about his role since Disc successfully visited him, and I’m somehow at L-1? This is bad play.

The mod eventually got back to me with a no result on GP N2 (I’m assuming I was roleblocked?) and “no one visited” for oro last night, which confirms the existence of a ninja.

warren42
warren42
Wow. GG GP, good luck at LYLO because this town is garbage.
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
mostly oro
Vader
Vader
no offense to them but it was bad town play
Vader
Vader
If Grey flips scum I will be so fucking mad at town bc I scum read GP since DP1 and no one cared to fucking listen 
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
your town play wasn’t great ever being a lurkee
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
dont claim trash town when you were at the stockpile of the trash
Club
Club
Unvote
VTL WARREN

Club
Club
Warren and supadudz are mafia

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Warren (3/3) - Greyparrot, WaterPhoenix, SupaDudz

Warren was lynched. He was guilty! Endgame will be up shortly!
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy