Who are you?

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 160

--> @TheRealNihilist
I am tired. Sorry about not responding but by reading what you said we are not really going anywhere.
I personally think it's you that's going nowhere with this, but okay... thanks for wasting my time.  

--> @TheRealNihilist
EBuc--The question becomes is Universe ever more or less complex over eternity of time?

RM--Equally complex is the answer I would give.

."Equally" over eternity of time is probaby the correct answer i.e finite, occupied space Universe, over eternity, always balances out so that naught is created or lost.

However, over time there MAY exist periods of time where Universe is less and/or more complex relative to other time periods Ex heat death vs volumetric expansion and this MAY mean there exist more parts ergo more interrlationships at some times ergo more complex at some times than others.

This is because of entropy, dispersing all of the many parts as radiation that coalesces as one, finite, very large and very flat { longest frequency } photon, with two sphericals on each side of the photon ---O|O--  wherein each spherical can be envisioned as very large black hole, that  contains both gravity, and dark energy mapping for all possible patterns of existence on their surface, if not also inside each of these two black holes.

Take note of two seeming gas sphericals on each side of  the milky way if  not all galaxies, that I have linked two for a few years now. LINK Were also finding similar duality or  bilateral phenomena with black holes. Cant find that link at moment. 

Bilaterally via two poles or other appears to be a common cosmic theme for those phenomena that are most complex.

Omar--Okay

Oh-Tay Bucky-Wheat ( O .. O )

--> @TheRealNihilist
I don't know. 
--> @janesix
Coolio.
--> @ebuc
Okay.
--> @TheRealNihilist
Omar--Okay
Actually years ago I printed out some wallet size business like cards that stated;

Buc-ki-an  I pronounced as Buc-key-in

/\....................O
......Bucki'an..........
Past--NOW--Future
Omni-considerate

Ebuc--Oh-Tay Bucky-Wheat ( O .. O )
That was who I was then. Today I would have my card be more like this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\.........( * i * ).........O
......Buckywheat.......
Past--NOW--Future
..Omni-considerate..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

123, ABC,  Thats How Easy Universe Can Be

The next naturally occuring question is does Universe maintain any of its bilateral  phenomena that it may have at it entropic heat death phase of existence?

O|O ergo can we find any duality or bilateral existent at any time in the last 13.5 billion years on they largest cosmic scale?

I seem to recall some years back cosmologist had found a large amount of clusters of galaxies all moving in the same direction if being pulled off ---attracted-- in this one direction for no apparrent reason..

Now that is two links I need to find. In writing these ommin-considerat concerns we understand more who Ebuc is.

--> @ebuc
Okay. 
whats the point of this thread
--> @Dr.Franklin
whats the point of this thread
To find out if people can answer who are you?

--> @TheRealNihilist
ok, well I'm Dr.Franklin
--> @Dr.Franklin
ok, well I'm Dr.Franklin
What is a Dr.Franklin?

--> @TheRealNihilist
A Dr.Franklin is a reference to a popular Half Life mod
A Dr.Franklin is a reference to a popular Half Life mod
So without Half Life you are not you?

--> @TheRealNihilist
yes
--> @Dr.Franklin
yes
But you have been around before Half-Life or when you decided to pick that so who are you?

--> @TheRealNihilist
Dr,Franklin is njust a name
--> @Dr.Franklin
Dr,Franklin is njust a name
Who are you then?

--> @TheRealNihilist
Another person
--> @Dr.Franklin
Another person
What is the most concrete thing of that person?

--> @TheRealNihilist
I am alive
--> @Dr.Franklin
I am alive
Is that it?
Everyone else is alive what separates you from others?
--> @TheRealNihilist
Nothing, nothing matters
--> @Dr.Franklin
Nothing, nothing matters
Nihilism I guess.

--> @TheRealNihilist
Okay.
Much more than "okay" or ok.   Your apparrently not familiar synergy.

Oh-tay is an additional letter via 'Little Rascals' speak in combination with Eddie Murphys interpretation of language assimilation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\.........( * i  * ).........O
......Buckywheat.......
Past--NOW--Future
..Omni-considerate..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dare  to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

"My education has been one of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A.  Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

--> @ebuc
Please stop.