Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@janesix
I wish I could.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Whilst you are feeling gods presence god was watching and taking note on timmy smith stealing a matchbox car of Daren, and whilst this is happening god is watching Suzy have protected relations with Wayne.  Pauls stealing again whilst Gerald  is helping a ood lady cross the street. 
And whilst alllll this is going on jane , and your having a hair on the back of ya neck stick up moment ,   Marika just happened to  donated $18.80 to a church. He also needs to keeep a eye on eric as he is about to rob a bank and whilst all this is happening jane and your having your special little  one on one with a god and not your overactive over the top thoughts thinking about what the date is today because ya seen god and adding all the numbers in the date up then dividing it by janesix. 
Maureen just bloody got hit by a car.  And the man at the wheel of the car jeff jefferson is drunk.. and is also involved in a extra marital affaire.

Soooooooooo ,  as you are having a little one on one God time. How the hell is he going to take note of  Elizabeth  donating $74.00. 
 And did you see that jane ,  Sarah just prayed for the first time. Whilst Tim is raping Angela. 

But god always  finds a little time for you jane . I have not a doubt , and what he likes to do to you is  just float on past your right hand side out of full sight. 
Mmmm yeah yeah . I highly doubt he does this making his presence felt but never seen thing he is doing to you to anyone else. 
You are Truly blessed. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
NONSENSE. 
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. 
We all know that God only makes his presence felt to people in jails / gaols. 
We ain't complete morons.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix

If one ever fell a gods presence   one should start yelling what group do i join. 
What group do i join .
What group do i join . 
This is the most important thing right? 

I mean You don't just pick and  join a religious group without a actual God itself telling you to do so do ya? 
No.  

So practice yellling '  WHAT RELIGIOUS GROUP DO I JOIN ' ' WHAT RELIGIOUS GROUP DO I JOIN ' 
Do it faster 

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
This is the most important thing right? 
no

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->