Buddas Beginner Series 1.2 DP2

Author: Buddamoose

Total: 268
1harderthanyouthink
Debates: 0
1harderthanyouthink
And what about RM's inno result? He would have to either be naive or insane.
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
That is, if Virt were scum or TP.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
What if he's jester?
He spent a lot of posts painting himself as town. That's not exactly how I would play jester if I got that role.
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
don't believe RM is telling the truth
There should only be one scum in this game. If it's not Virt it'll be RM, but I think it's Virt. 

1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@Greyparrot
He could have deliberately messed up the role claim.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
And what about RM's inno result? He would have to either be naive or insane.
I don't really think his role should be taken too seriously. I've always been a believer in behaviour analysis over results. But a result here shouldn't be possible. RM should have failed so..

1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@Smithereens
And he didn't. And he got an innocent result. And Virtuoso then claimed hated, which is possible for town or mafia.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Yeah I get that, but why go through all the gymnastics with the pro town posts? If I had jester, I would just slip up and then mount a really heated fluff defense, which btw...Virt hasn't done yet.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@RationalMadman
Remember, there is a 'hated' flavouring. Do not risk lynching anyone the 4 can be 3

hated is a role in this game, but why do you sound so certain?
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
He is either hated or commuter, not both. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Smithereens
He is either hated or commuter, not both. 
Any ideas on why Harder is all-in for defending Virt?

Smithereens
Smithereens
Oh I missed the point where he swtiched his claim. Yeah that could def be jester 

Unvote
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@Smithereens
So you would believe Budda would make a one person scum team of a hated role?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Smithereens
Fine UNVOTE..though I really don't think it's a jester play. Why go through all the pro town posturing at the start of the day?
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@Greyparrot
If jester is in the conversation, of course he isn't doing it. He was waiting for someone to "lynch" him at 3 votes so he could actually hammer himself at 4.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@Greyparrot
Any ideas on why Harder is all-in for defending Virt?

I don't think this is really what he's doing. I missed a post that Harder did read and the suspicion that he's a jester is imo on the table. There's probably one mafia and one TP, cuz that's how you'd go about balancing this game. If Virt is a TP then chances are he's a commuter. In retrospect I don't think someone like Virt would blunder so badly as to claim commuter after getting an inno from a cop.

That being said the paranoid cop is already dead so how RM got an inno on a TP is anyone's guess. Perhaps RM is the scum and Virt is the TP.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
So you would believe Budda would make a one person scum team of a hated role?
good question. I really don't know. There could be a mafia team of two with one hated but that would be really scum sided, there could be one mafia, which would be slightly town sided, or there could be one mafia and one TP, which is only slightly scum sided.

Smithereens
Smithereens
If virt is a TP then chances are he's a jester* correction.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Yeah the more I think about this to myself the less I'm able to believe that Virt is a mafia who made the blunder of the century. Imo the jester call is a good one. Let's lynch the scum and win the game.

VTL RM

we should see something interesting here, cuz RM is most likely going to be the last scum, and Virt if he's a TP will lose if the mafia is lynched. Imo Virt will come to RM's defense out of nowhere and confirm the 1 mafia 1 TP theory. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Vote Count

1Harder(1/3)- Rational

Rational (1/3) - Smithers

Smithereens (1/3) - Virtuoso

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Smithereens
Yeah the more I think about this to myself the less I'm able to believe that Virt is a mafia who made the blunder of the century. Imo the jester call is a good one. Let's lynch the scum and win the game.

VTL RM

we should see something interesting here, cuz RM is most likely going to be the last scum, and Virt if he's a TP will lose if the mafia is lynched. Imo Virt will come to RM's defense out of nowhere and confirm the 1 mafia 1 TP theory. 

This makes no logical sense. You had a suspicion on RM predicated on Virt not being a jester. That suspicion should logically be removed, yet you voted for RM. Seems like a slip on your part.

VTL SMITHEREENS
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Corrected Vote Count

Smithereens (2/4) - Virtuoso, Greyparrot

1Harder (1/4) - Rational

Rational (1/4) - Smithereens

I also updated it, but the last one had it set as (x/3) when it should have been (X/4). 

Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@Greyparrot
That thought process assumed one of them were town and the other is a liar. Im wrong on that cuz a tp + mafia makes more sense. The logical conclusion is that RM is the other scum cuz he just got an inno on a player who fmpov is not inno but tp. It all makes sense come join me. 
Smithereens
Smithereens
We have an extra lynch to use btw cuz the mafia is obliged to shoot the tp if we don't lynch them in order to win, so feel to use that lynch on me if I get this wrong. But it all fits too well to be coincidence. Virt is a jester, RM is a mafia who thought virt was town and fake claimed inno on him not knowing he isnt inno. This is legit. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Smithereens
We have an extra lynch to use btw cuz the mafia is obliged to shoot the tp if we don't lynch them in order to win, so feel to use that lynch on me if I get this wrong. But it all fits too well to be coincidence. Virt is a jester, RM is a mafia who thought virt was town and fake claimed inno on him not knowing he isn't inno. This is legit. 

I don't buy this. RM's behavior screamed about the discrepancy. If he was scum, it would be more likely he would suggest other leads and misdirect, not focus hard on virt. This makes you seem even more scummier in my eyes.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@Greyparrot
Why? A commuter claim would leave rm with no other option. My entire beef is that RM has an inno on a guilty player,  cuz virt is 100% a scum. So who is the other mafia? Probably the "cop" who said the tp was inno. 
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
I'm want to hear from XLAV, but I think Smithers might be scum trying to get town to believe the scum team is one person, when it is two. Virtuoso defending RM would not confirm it being one person, as a TP would not know.
Smithereens
Smithereens
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
I think tp + mafia
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
I'm want to hear from XLAV, but I think Smithers might be scum trying to get town to believe the scum team is one person, when it is two. Virtuoso defending RM would not confirm it being one person, as a TP would know
Who do you think the other scum is?
Smithereens
Smithereens
Oh this game is bastard, town cannot win. Lynch mafia and jester wins. Mafia won't shoot him until lylo, where town has already lost majority. Rip lol.