Author: Speedrace

Total: 436
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Dude, did you read D1?

My game name is Aunt May.  I am a vote giver who gives an extra vote to a person I select each night. Hi town!

Nevermind

UNVOTE

Speed just informed me through PM that my justification is that I am a Motivator.
Motivator and Vote Giver are not the same role. At this point, since his character is confirmed (unless it's exactly GP/Pie) I think that it's quite possibly a mod fuckup. Despite that, suspicion is justifiable. I'm never just gonna be like "oh yeah the guy who's claimed two different roles is definitely town."
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
Right, and you're going to argue over semantics because I described my role as vote giver at the start and then clarified it later as Motivator when it's FUCKING OBVIOUS that my role can be 100% confirmed at the end of this day phase after Ragnar has voted at the end and the votes are counted, and you have YET to get off my nuts.

Totally un-town, totally scum.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
Not to mention Hider confirmed he hid behind me and lived, yet you're still playing the anti-town game.
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
Now that my role is known I have to obscure my choice, in case I'm wrong. Then we just lose two town, maybe 3.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Warren is also going full steam ahead with the "mod confirms Drafter as Scum" train when it's so freeking unlikely it's ridiculous.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
just hide behind me so you can live...or hide behind pie or warren and say so.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Mharman
ATTENTION: This is a counter claim. Drafterman’s bulletproof claim is BS. Why? Because  I am Mantis,, a town 50/50 role-blocker. Last night I roleblocked Drafterman, stopping the NK.

VTL Drafterman

How does this mean he can't be BP? Or the NK target?
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
Yeah, I'll go with Pie
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
PEOPLE!  This is just the kind of town hall bickering that scum is counting on.

Warren has accepted that GreyParrot is now confirmed town.  His suspicions last night were valid and shared by other townspeople. 

Greyparrot needs to accept that Warren acknowledges he now town.  Greyparrot- we can confirm Warren tonight if he will oracle Supadudz.
Let's focus on lynching somebody for whom we don't have any plan or information.

Right now, that is Pie and only Pie.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@oromagi
Good luck getting Warren to vote for his scum buddy.
warren42
warren42
-->
@oromagi
You clearly didn't read it when I claimed. I don't get the results. I pick who to get results on and who to send those results to. I get nothing.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@warren42
I not only read it, I explained it correctly in post #255 which you must have missed
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@warren42
HE DIDN'T CLAIM TWO DIFFERENT ROLES.

He claimed 1 role and called it two different things: A) a descriptive name (vote giver); and B) the name the mod gave it (motivator).

He has only ever claimed a single role/function.

You are literally making stuff up.   
drafterman
drafterman
Dead:
9. CogentCognizer - Doctor Strange - Governor

Claims:
1. GreyParrot - Aunt May - Vote Giver
3. Ragnar - Clint Barton (Hawkeye) - Vig?
7. warren42 - ???? - Oracle
12. Wylted - Thor - Gladiator/Silencer
4. ILikePie5 - Connected with every movie and a lot of the shows - ????
8. oromagi - Tony Stark - non-protective
5. WaterPhoenix - Heimdall - Watcher
2. drafterman - Hulk - Bullet proof
10. SupaDudz - Nick Furry - ????
11. A-R-O-S-E - Wasp - Weak Hider
6. Mharman - Mantis - 50/50 Roleblocker

UVC
drafterman - 2/6 - warren, Wylted
warren - 2/6 - drafterman, AROSE
Ragnar - 1/6 - Water
Mharman - 1/6 - Supa
PIE - 2/6 - oromagi, Grey

warren42
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
Missed the hider saying they went behind you and honestly who the hider is because this has been a shitshow of people claiming without reason (ahem, supa)

At this point a mass claim is the best possible option

I'm Scarlet Witch with the weird "oracle" role I've described.

Drafter is scum or this game is shite. How did drafter replace a scum slot without being told his partners? If he *didn't* receive his partners, that should have been his first question.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
I like Nick Furry better- the bunny tail takes a bit of the edge off.
warren42
warren42
-->
@oromagi
It would be very convincing if Warren told us their role before they did.

Then what the hell does this mean?
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Speaking of, why did you not immediately ask who your teammates were?
drafterman
drafterman
I got a message about being someone's top town read and that instructions would follow. The message said not to reveal this until the message giver died and people asked for it.

Problem is, I don't think I'm anyone's top town read (save Grey, who isn't a message giver). So I'm revealing this because I think it's evidence that there is a redirector or something, which town needs to know.

As far as the NK is concerned, either they tried to target AROSE but it failed because they hid or they tried to target me and it failed because I'm BP. What I find odd is that, if AROSE successfully hid, how was Water able to watch him? AROSE' role says that night actions fail if he successfully hides.

So either he didn't hide, which raises the question of why Ragnar's action failed, or he did hide, which raises the question of why Water's role didn't fail.
oromagi
oromagi
READS

TOWN
8. oromagi                   Tony Stark(IRON MAN)          NP action (verified)
1. GreyParrot              May Parker(SPIDER MOM)     MOTIVATOR or DOUBLEVOTER
3. Ragnar                    Clint Barton (HAWKEYE)        ODD VIGILANTE 
11. A-R-O-S-E             no name! (WASP)                    WEAK HIDER
7. warren42                 Scarlet Witch                          ORACLE (special)    
9. drafterman                  no name!  (HULK)               BULLETPROOF           
5. WaterPhoenix         Heimdall     (HEIMDALL)       WATCHER    
6. Mharman                  mantis?    (MANTIS)               50% ROLEBLOCKER
12. Wylted                  Thor Odinson (THOR)             GLADIATOR (silencer)
10. SupaDudz             Nick Fury                                ???
4. ILikePie5                 (All films + tv )                          ???

X .Cogent Cognizer      Stephen Strange (DR STRANGE)     GOVERNOR
SCUM

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@warren42
Because I knew it was improper for me to replace in as someone else when my current character was still alive. I saw the replacement stuff in the game thread before I read my messages and objected to it there, and the resolution was to kick me from the game instead, which made the issue moot.

Also, I was on mobile at the time and actually accidentally deleted the message before reading it, so I can't really say what Speed sent me.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@warren42
If you tell us(or rather pick someone else to tell us)  Supadudz role before Supadudz, then we will know you are ORACLE
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@oromagi
Which says precisely nothing about his affiliation.

At this point, we can effectively take people's character/role claims at face value. All of this nonsense about people confirming their roles is completely pointless.
drafterman
drafterman
Mafia has no reason to lie about their characters or roles. Why Cog did is a mystery (as is why they didn't use their power) and I can only assume he panicked or was deliberately trying to out the real Iron Man.
warren42
warren42
-->
@oromagi
Ok, that's where the confusion. *I* can't do anything. Also, again, it's the character, not the role. Since he's already claimed that, I can't do anything but check the validity of it.
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Regarding characters and roles, it would make sense for Nick Fury to be a godfather. I wouldn't waste a cop check on Supa for any cops out there. Pretty sure he'll come out clean regardless of alignment

warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Wasn't cog your first replace-in?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
Which says precisely nothing about his affiliation.

At this point, we can effectively take people's character/role claims at face value. All of this nonsense about people confirming their roles is completely pointless.

except that Supa and Pie are still withholding.  I suppose there might be a scum ORACLE or similar thing that might duplicate but it seems less likely and dangerous to claim.  Warren is still a little vague about exactly how his oracle thing works but I doubt an effective mafia role would be to confirm one town and send that confirmation to another town and mafia just has to hope he hears about it.

As you say, I'm prepared to take Warren's claim at face value until Supa, Pie, and Wylted improve their position.

warren42
warren42
-->
@oromagi
I have not been vague at all.

My role says I can pick a player (GP) whose character I can give to another player (pie). That's it. That's my role.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@warren42
No. I replaced in for Press first.

It's odd I have to tell you this because you know it this and commented on it several times last DP:

Remember? When you were saying I was literally mod confirmed town, before you started this DP saying I was mod confirmed scum?