Prana { spirit } Dance { swirl }

Author: ebuc

Total: 26
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
.............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

I believe that the infants first In-Spiration of breath ---and umbilical chord disconnect-- that seperates the infants ego { i } identifier from the mothers ego { i } identifier.

Our first breath { prana } is IN-spire-ation.

Spire = cone and the minimal cone is a triangular based pryamid aka tetra{4}hedron. LINK

At the peak of contraction of lungs ---Ex-Spiration--- we see increase of layers of outer surface Gravity ( ) increasing to create the largest possible black hole that is referred to some as a singularity ((((*)))) yet is is not and can never be such singularity.

At the peak of expansion of the lungs ---In-Spiration--- we have entropic heat death ---via Dark Energy )(--- where all fermionic matter and bosonic forces have been dispersed as one very large and very flat{ lowest frequency } photon.

Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the arrow-of-time
As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/relig...iverse_1.shtml

...."Buddhism has no creator god to explain the origin of the universe. Instead, it teaches that everything depends on everything else: present events are caused by past events and become the cause of future events.
Indian religions often see space and time as cyclical, such that world-systems come into being, survive for a time, are destroyed and then are remade. In Buddhism this happens naturally without the intervention of gods."...

Heavenly This Dance, That Swirls Around,

Inward and Outward, Finite the Bounds.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
Personal? Serious,this is science
ebuc
ebuc

Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years, Turkey’s stunning Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the ---arrow-of-time-->
As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { overall syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"...
...."Buddhism has no creator god to explain the origin of the universe. Instead, it teaches that everything depends on everything else: present events are caused by past events and become the cause of future events.
Indian religions often see space and time as cyclical, such that world-systems come into being, survive for a time, are destroyed and then are remade. In Buddhism this happens naturally without the intervention of gods."...

Heavenly This Dance, That Swirls Around,

Inward and Outward, Finite the Bounds.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

ebuc
ebuc
Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic seed

...........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........
............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} Our first breath { prana } is IN-spire-ation.

2} I believe that the infants first In-Spiration of breath ---and umbilical chord disconnect-- that seperates the infants ego { i } identifier from the mothers ego { i } identifier.

3} Spire = cone and the minimal cone is a triangular based pryamid aka tetra{4}hedron. LINK

4} At the peak of contraction of lungs ---Ex-Spiration--- we see increase of layers of outer surface Gravity ( ) increasing to create the largest possible black hole that is referred to some as a singularity ((((*)))) yet is is not and can never be such singularity.

5]At the peak of expansion of the lungs ---In-Spiration--- we have entropic heat death ---via Dark Energy )(--- where all fermionic matter and bosonic forces have been dispersed as one very large and very flat{ lowest frequency } photon.

If we truly listen, we never hear silence.

If we truly care, we aim/direct/steer that noise into patterns of order, that, we can then apply via verbalization or just hands on touch, to that which we feel is appropriate to fit our personal needs or needs of others.

Quietening of the mind is the action of putting in order, the actions around us, so we may go forward in peaceful contemplemation of the greater wholistic set, and all of its subset parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1} Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the arrow-of-time

2} As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }is the macro-infinite non-occupied space beyond/outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

10 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Meditation is forced.

Contemplation is genetic and more naturally-like occurance.

9 days later

ebuc
ebuc
The two are intimately complementary to each other.

.................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space......................

We * * are on the inside of the tube, and see and/or perceive an acceleration of Space *)(* ,

information *) i (* and,

technology ( Time *)(* Time ), as the ---arrow-of-Time's---> frequencies, changing at an accelerating pace, and in some cases exponentially. The trouble with higher speeds, is that if the systems in place ---ex roadways--- are not in place to match those speeds, is that the individual or humanity have increased chance of crashing and burning.

I hope that I tend to consciously stimulate the good feelings more than I tend to stimulate the bad feelings. The reasons should be obvious to most, unless their masochists or worse.

It is one thing for the individual to be lazy and go with the flow where ever the wind and current leads them.

It is another thing when 7.5 billion people choose to not have a unified goal that looks out for the ecological environment that sustains us all. This latter is going to take more conscious actions, or humanity will surely perish on Earth.

I mean seriously there is not going to be any Mars community that is going live on to spread the human seed. That is a Sci-Fi pipe dream, that, if possible, is so far beyond the time scales of what 7.5 billion people are doing to the Earth ergo themselves, it is truly ignoramus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dare to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

21 days later

ebuc
ebuc

Whirling Dirvishes....."With the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WWI, the Sufi organizations were declared illegal, and the tekkes were either closed down, adapted into mosques, or turned into museums.

....Two of the most important remaining Mevlevihane are the ones in Konya (where Mevlânâ is buried) and the Galata Mevlevihanesi in Istanbul. By 1953 public performances of the Mevlevi Sema, or the Whirling Prayer Ceremony, were permitted by the Turkish government, and soon large crowds came from all over the world to watch displays organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism."..

...."A quote by Rumi states that, ‘All loves are a bridge to Divine love. Yet, those who have not had a taste of it do not know.’"...

10 days later

ebuc
ebuc
...."A quote by Rumi states that, ‘All loves are a bridge to Divine love. Yet, those who have not had a taste of it do not know.’"...

Same applies to that which is holy beyond self and seemingly connected to a greater whole web-like fabric of space and time

Man can never know the taste of giving birth.

Squares can never know the taste of medially heightented states of consciousness { psychedelic }

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Previous Universe
You previously denounced my notion of a previous universe as lacking logical rational common sense.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
You previously denounced my notion of a previous universe as lacking logical rational common sense.
<br>
You will have to direct me to specific posts your talking about so as to understand the context of any commments by your or myself.

Ive been very clear, and you have yet to grasp even the most simple comments by me;

..we live in an eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe, that, is eternally in dynamic change.

The article I referenced above is not talking about a Universe seperate from this Universe.  You dont seem to grasp that the article is just stating that via the swirls we may some understanding of what the state, orientation of our finite Universe was at some time previous to some 13.5 billion years ago.

Even at entropic heat death the the finite, occupied space Universe does go POOF and just dissappear into true non-occupied space, and we know this via our observations relating to the 1st law of thermoydnamics.

When you have any shred of rational, logical common sense that adds to, or invalidates any of my many comments, as presented, please share.

You and others have not done that, because you have nothing of any significant relevance or value, in those regards, to present.

So when people like you and others have nothing of significance to offer, the fall back on their egos least common denominator, the mind can easily roll off their lips/finger time, label the other as gibberish or non-sense and then their ego is seemingly satisfied. Sad :--( lack of moral and intellectual integrity
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Universe separate from this universe.
Neither was I talking about this.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Neither was I talking about this.
You dont appear to be talking any sensible thing at all, since your belief system is basd on some nonsense you phrase as ..." infinite potential "...

PLease share when you actually can provide any shred of rational, logical common sense for starters ---minimally--

then any observations humans if not specifically those methods based on some proven scientific methodology,

and that you can address my comments as stated, by adding to or invalidating them.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Simply pointing out your contradictions.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Simply pointing out your contradictions.

Huh? You have not done such.  More nonsense from you.

42 days later

ebuc
ebuc
OO OO OO See LINK is a based on the 3-fold symmetry set of tetrahedron.

Anyway, I see a single quark being any two of these great circles as an abstract central tube axis of and actualized occupied space Great Tori and each set of two Great Toir has a unitary integrity via the minimal abstract Great Circle set of  360 degrees plus 360 degrees = 720 degrees. but these three sets of two, exist only as unitary set of 6 Great Tori to define a single proton, neutron etc type of hadron { heavy } fermionic particle.

The 3D tetrahedron has a total of 12 surface angles because its has 4 triangles and 4 times 3 angles each is 12 and 12 * 60 degrees is 720 total surface degrees.

Previously I also mentioned the 5-fold set of 3 sets of two as the 6 great circle abstractions of 6 Great Tori. OO OO OO as the strong sub-atomic gluonic force that holds quarks together as a threesome unit integrity.

At the same LINK given above we can also see two sets of two abstract great circles { OO OO } of the actualized space of 4 Great Tori and these two sets, I believe, actualize in space as a meson for each set of two OO.

360 plus 360 = 720 degrees in purely greater circle abstract terms and that is the abstract central Great Circle axis of each toroidal tube.

Mesons { OO } are exchanged as the mediating force between two protons or protons and neutrions etc. In case of the hydrogen atom there is only the singular proton, so no mesons come into play. Mesons being two abstract two great circles or Great Tori are very unstable ergo ultra-short-live ultra-short lives when being exchanged between any two hadrons{ heavy }.

There are no particles that are less than two Great Tori.

There is no ego{ i } that is less than two sided or two directional in its potential aspect to steer guide our spirit-of-intent in many possible directions.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Huh? More nonsense from you!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Huh? More nonsense from you!
Please share when you have any shred of actual rational, logical common --not to mention evidence--- to support your opinion,

You nor no one else has ever done that, nor will you ever. Why is  that? 

Empty heads offer empty opinions because of their ego based mental blockages to rational, logical common sense speculations and some known truths.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Only within the context of human based certainty. One could probably spout known truths all day long. 

One could also be similarly confident of ones own ability to be rational, logical and common sensical. 

Unfortunately I am not always able to appreciate all your posts with such assuredness. 

My failing or yours?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
See above.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Failure to communicate.........Paul Newman....{ Cool Hand Luke }.........

Thank you for all of your attempts of consideration of what Ive presented, trues, false, misleading, spot on, spot off.........so on and so on.

We take the "Good, the Bad and the Ugly" with or daily bread, oats, coffee, tea, or me { i/ego }.......The Great Circluar Tube of 80% water  30% minerals resulting access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts > with you, Zed4.......say hi to Led for me, and the rest of the band

on this day of sunshine in my eyes, can make me happy..........John Denver > Colorado

Who wants to read poor grammar.....time consuming for little gain........my wife tells me so.......

.........................Space( Time *) i *( Time )Space............................

........................................Chicken little........................................

..........................................Roger Wilko....Charlie { Chan of pre-1940's }..Spuds Beer

............................................me ebuc, you Z4....................two collective amobea clusters....passing metors in space

"Point and Shoot" is movie of young man wanting to be a hero adventure.....he becomes Overly C Disorder but puts 100s of thousands of mile and this motor cycle over all of these middleeastern states and northern Africa............goes back to USA, then war in Libya occurs........and he has close friends there from his travels, so he goes, joins rebels, caught and spent 5.5 months in prison.

Solitary ioslation with hole in concreted ceiling that lets in day and night sky.............Eventually he, as all do, begins to hear hallucinations, scenarios that have taken plus as we thee isolated in a cell creates from mind{?}

This dude was lanky/skinny dude, and OCD about sugar any where and certainly not in his body, and sanitation.

He had more military expertise than the rebels, cause had filmed in USA guys, so they taught him so stuff with the weaponry.

Point is, this young may always wanted to be a superhero adventurer like some Tazan-like guy who filmed all of adventures for TV.

He survives learning how to ride motorcycle midlle east and Africa, and the Libyan war.  After get out of solitary confinement, he goes back to fight with rebels til the in.

However, he cant say for sure he ever killed another person, cause gun fire most often was from far distances.  He had friends who did die.  His hippie friend survived because he worked a base further back from the front.

Anyway, his friends give him clear opputunity to shoot a person hanging out of window of town Kadafi like best.  So he does shoot.

Point and shoot his camera, or shoot to kill.   It is a dilemena he must process and his friends, remind him that he must continue to shoot the camera.  So in the in, it appears this was the most televised via mobile phone war ever, at that time.  Bye

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@Singularity
See below

Gravity is always on the outside of a torus, so whatever surface of Universe is exposed, the convex positive is always the outer most surface of Universe.

Dark Energy is always diametrically the inner, to Gravities outer. Make a cluster of pretsels{ tori } and the outermost side is eternallly going to be convex, positive shaped Gravity.

You may say, that a large enough parabolic surface of outer Universe is not convex shape, however, if we go the ultra-micro, we will always find or deduce, that the parabolic edge we may observe, is composed of utra-high numbers of tori, and each of those tori is Gravity on outer positive surface and Dark Energy on the inner negative surface.

There exists a finite set of fundmentally apriori, cosmically limited geometric possibilites. There can only exist 5 types of convedx polyhedra in all of Universe.

A torus is a torus is a torus, irrespective of all else. We have tpology of spheres, and we have topology of a torus. Two distinctly, not the same set of topogical considerations.

Tori happen to have diametrical { 180 degrees } opposite curvatures{ geodesics }.

Spheres have diametrically opposite poles. If the two poles { charge-spin }, ever were to become one, the would create no less than a negative shaped triangle and of what is now no longer a convex spherical, but a torus.

Maybe that is exactly what is happening at ultra-micro scales of existence, because we do see a torus of EMRadiation because those quanta{ judgments } are creating a toroidal field.

Judgements are critical places where stuff is falling inward { black hole } or outward { ultra-super nova } and at smaller scales a toroidal belt of EMRadiation around Earth.

We see at many galaxies ultra-high energy jets { plasma? } spewing out from the center of what appears to be a great galactic spin and that spin may be cause of inwardness, that has to go somewhere when it meets near the center.

It goes outward carying whatever geometric patterned encodings that can exist in those extremes.

Remmeber humans have found bacteria in sulphur pools, in nuclear reactor pools and they have spent a few years on moon, as lab experiement, only to survive there on moon and be brought back to Earth.

Outer surface Gravity eternally contains any Dark Energy the attempts to, and may very expand Universe outward, yet none can every exist outside of Universe, because of Gravity, despite those who offer us scenarios of seperate, local universes, that are going away from each other at speeds beyond that of radiation, and/or Gravity.

Multiverses are find, and they have eternally been part of a greateral whole we call Universe ...Uni-V-erse.

Uni is in blue to represent Mass-atrractive/contractive Gravity ( )

V is in red to represent sine-wave /\/\/\/\ associated with Observed Time

erse is dark red to represent repulsive Dark Energy )(

......Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..............

Space = non-occupied

( ) = gravity

Time = Observed time is reultant of inversions v^ or as >< from peak of positive and negative )( geodesic space

)( = dark energy

i = meta{beyond}physical-1, mind/intellect/concepts
* * = bilateral consciousness

purple eye = spirit-of-intent { aka spirit1 and metaphysical-1

green eye = biologic life

We are one, via cohering outer gravity, and, dispersive inner dark energy

Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@ebuc
Citation needed
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Singularity
Citation needed
Some give out traffic citations.

I give out "citations" for those who do not use rational, logical common sense.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@ebuc
That was word salad up there bro
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Singularity
That was word salad up there bro
Huh? You must not live on Earth and drive automobile or ever given a traffic citaition.  Education youself before making imture false statments. Makes you young and clueless.

Some give out traffic citations.

I give out intellectual "citations" for those who do not use rational, logical common sense and that would be you and one many on this forum.

PLease share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that adds to or invalidates my concepts as presented.

ebuc
ebuc
I watched two of Sir Roger Penroses utubes on Conformal Cyclic Cosmology. Great Stuff!

The key thing in his scenario for eternal Universe, with no big bang origin, has to do with degrees of freedom involving entropy, as related to black holes.

The end of one eon ends photons, emitted from evaporating black holes wherein there are less degrees of freedom and,

the beginning of the next eon, where there more degrees of freedom, involved with black hole creation and at this transition the Universe looks the same except there is a switch from less black hole existence to creation of new black holes, and the cycle eternally repeats itself.

Rogers scenario predicts circles in the cosmic background radiation, and those have now been observed.

Saw what I see is at  the beginning of each eon, we have black holes IN-spiring matter and over time, the OUT-spiring photons.

He has a similar utube on dark matter, but covers all of the same material above, until the end of the video.