You won't get away with saying this in the U.K.

Author: Stephen

Total: 13
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
we can grab your women and you can't do nothing about it..because you have no balls, and the police won't do much about it

Castin
Castin
Clearly he's very patriotic, but I think his act is pretty over the top. He seemed to just impersonate the perfect right-wing strawman.

But it looks like a German man was recently stabbed to death by two migrants in a brawl, so it seems unfair to say his concerns are entirely divorced from reality. Pretty disturbing to see Germans protesting his murder by marching around giving the Hitler salute, though. These guys were just waiting for an excuse to riot and beat up migrants.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Well when the state promotes complete anarchy regarding refugees...like zero restraining laws and zero impositions on them...the public is going to turn vigilante because of the power vacuum created by the state.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Castin
But it looks like a German man was recently stabbed to death by two migrants in a brawl

I have only read briefly about this. It appears that the dead father of three who was stabbed multiple times was at a cash point with two of his friends when they were approached by migrants who attempted to rob them, they fled at one point only to return with another seven migrants and this is when the stabbing happened. Two failed asylum seeking refugees (one well known to the police) have been detained. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Castin
Clearly he's very patriotic, 

He is. He is calling for the German people to "grow some balls and defend themselves because the government won't".  And from my experience this is true. It appears that the  governments of Europe are not defending or protecting the indigenous citizens.

This is suppose,  is what happens when the will of the  people are ignored and then are left to defend themselves after the disastrous decisions governments have taken upon themselves to deploy. Is it any wonder why the right is on the rise?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Is it any wonder why the right is on the rise?
None at all.

But the libs will never see it.

They will agonize about school shootings, but never get it.

They will mourn about poverty, but never get it.

They will puzzle about Trump's election, but never get it.

They will weep about terrorists, but never get it.

"Ever learning, but never coming to knowledge of the truth."
keithprosser
keithprosser
if Germany (or wherever) has a problem with rapists and knife-wielding maniacs then that needs to be dealt with.  But rightist 'solutions' ignore home-grown knife-men and law-abiding immigrants and divide people along the line 'indigenous good, immigrant bad'.

The horrible side of that is that it won't matter if an immigant is good or bad - just being an immigrant is sufficient to render him liable,not only to official sanction but also (to judge from what is being written here), to mob justice.

Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
Well spoken.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@Stephen
And the libtard Germans filled with white guilt and holocaust guilt will continue to mindlessly beg these people to stay in their country. I'll never understand.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@keithprosser
I think the point that rightists are making is that we actually have a solution we can implement to cut the violence in half.  It's not that we ignore home grown terrorism or ignore citizens comitting crime, it's that we implement so many laws and punishments to people that do, yet they continue comitting crimes. If it's illegal immigrants or immigrants from one demographic that are responsible for a huge percentage of crime, we can implement a temporary ban on immigration, or extreme vetting, which will instantly cut the number of violent crime down by a huge percent.

Unfortunately leaders of countries need to put their country first. If one demographic from another country continues to immigrate to my country and commit crime at significantly higher rates than my countries' native population, I want to preserve the best interest of my country and its citizens. If this means closing the doors to immigrants from one specific crime prone country, so be it. A policy like that can definitely be looked at as unfair to the immigrants who are peaceful, but so far that's the best course of action.

Many European countries have gone to absolute shit because of the "migrant" crisis, crime rates skyrocketing, rape and sexual assault are rampant, acid attacks and female genital mutilation are recurring issues that have never even existed in those countries before.

We aren't trying to divide anyone, we're simply pointing out facts (immigrants from certain parts of the world are significantly more prone to comitting crime), and applying the best possible solution we currently have (end immigration from those areas or dramatically increase vetting and background checks and whatnot). That isn't divisive, it's logical.
Stephen
Stephen
We aren't trying to divide anyone, we're simply pointing out facts (immigrants from certain parts of the world are significantly more prone to comitting crime), and applying the best possible solution we currently have (end immigration from those areas or dramatically increase vetting and background checks and whatnot). That isn't divisive, it's logical.

It is logical, unless you are speaking to a left wing liberal who will never be directly affected by this mass migration of "immigrants from certain parts of the world". 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Castin
Well spoken.

Yeah, I agree, kieth  p is correct.  Thank god we live in a world where most people have 'good intentions' and moral integrities that are not based on solely some, misguided, religious nonsense or 200 year old human laws that are misconstrued to encourage more violence on Earth. Sad :--(

Ex right to bear arms.  Yeah a few humans got the right to bear machine guns banned in US, yet here we are 80 years later with much worse/dangerous weapons being encouraged/supported by NRA and other immoral nutcases.

Not all religious morals are based on nonsense. Some get it that hunters of deer do not need rapid fire assualt weapons to survive.

Most humans do not even depend on deer, elk, bear,raccon etc to survive.  You would think these immorals had never heard of a grocery store based on the way they talk. They are the mirror image of idio-ump { humpty-dumpty } president, or they like to think of themselves as ideo-ump-lite.

They like to create false images of themselves as something { bad ass  } they are not.  Or they are a immoral bad ass and should be kept far away from rapid fire weapons or other weapons of mass destruction.  Oh yeah idio-ump is how many steps away from nuclear annihilation of humanity?

Castin
Castin
-->
@mustardness
How is an anti-immigration stance "religious nonsense"?