I want to callout bsh1 here and now. Castin too. Wtf is the logic of the 30 ban on hammer?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 13
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Hammer got a 30 day full ban when he's been a passive-aggressive tender type of abuser to me. Meanwhile Wylted who has verbally abused all black people, gay people and a plethora of other users on the site in multiple ways, both threatening, rule-slip-sliding skirting the edges of what's even plain illegal to type and shit gets 3 days first then only 7.

This is plain bs straight up and I want an explanation. I was the person that bsh1 says was trolled by hammer, but hammer was a decent troll. He didn't fuck with me truly other than once on the comments of a debate I had with Thett3.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
The personal attack combined with the excessive trolling aggravating factor would have earned him about 10 days. What earned him the rest of that time is lying to me repeatedly and falsifying evidence in order to exonerate himself. I am not going to go into more details about that, but I will state unequivocally that obstructing a moderation investigation is an incredibly serious offense. The verbal lying earned him 10 days, and the falsification of evidence earned him the last 10 days.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wylted did 100000000000000000x worse in ALL ways, don't EVEN pretend.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
double-standard bullshit. Wylted conspired, didn't even pretend to, then intimidated, bullied, harassed etc to cover it up, along with spacetime. Wylted said WORSE than spacetime, spacetime got 60 days, Wylted got 3. Multi-accounting is apparently so much worse than saying really horrible things and making someone feel shit and offended? Fuck off. Honestly, your justice system is totally nonsensical.

Wylted, other than multi-accounting (which TheHammer never did) has been worse in all regards, did he help your investigation at all? No. He encouraged people to help cover it up, inciting people to get mike to dethrone you, inciting supadudz to get you to rig shit against members he believed you had bias against and advertising other debate websites on this website's social media server on Discord, including intentions to build his own.

He has been a negative influence on the community in every single possible way other than multi-accounting and has made your life as a moderator hell for the entire HoF. What you are metaphorically doing is punishing someone who cracked a joke with an iron fist to the jaw but spanking Wylted oh so gently with a proxy-arm.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted did 100000000000000000x worse in ALL ways, don't EVEN pretend.
Castin will have to speak to that, not me. I am only going to speak to the decisions I have made. Please also try to minimize the risk that this becomes a call-out of Wylted.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It is singularly impossible to discuss the ban of someone being too lenient without calling them out. Fact. I will PM you from now on about this though.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
CASTIN would have made a less ban, castin is way more laid back, which i like, BSH1 is strict and responsive while Castin is that mod that tries to be your friend and give you chances

It's a nice balance
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Wylted was banned for a personal attack in a zero-tolerance thread and for campaigning on Discord. He did not repeatedly lie to moderators, submit fraudulent evidence, or try to deceive me. I really don't see it as comparable. That's a whole other kind of nasty.
AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
-->
@Castin
Bruh he's a homophobic, white supremacist, and a fucking liar. Ima have to agree with RM. I think he should get at least a month ban. Multi accounting is not worse than making personal attacks and gay slurs and racist slurs. he said the n word and i'm not sure that's ok.

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@AvoidDeath
I have it on good authority that he's received a valid N-word pass from Thett's friend Tyrone.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Neighbor what
Castin
Castin
-->
@AvoidDeath
What, you mean the homophobic and racial slurs he used on bish? Slurs against mods are not prosecutable. If you banned him just for that, you'd be banning him a month for no violation. You'd be cool with that? Can't relate.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@AvoidDeath
Being a prick is not a bannable offense on this site. Writing homophobic and sexist slurs are protected speech, as long as they are not directed at another member. As such, it wasn't considered when deciding the length of his ban.