Speedrace
    Graveyard

Press: Dreamer, Mafia

Alive Players

1. SirAnonymous
    2. Lunatic
    3. SupaDudz
    4. WaterPhoenix

The DP ends at 6:14 AM, October 28th. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch 

• Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 61
    Forum posts: 4,058
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @Lunatic @SirAnonymous @SupaDudz @WaterPhoenix
    Have fun!
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 61
    Forum posts: 4,058
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    THAT SHOULD SAY THAT PRESS IS TOWN ITXTJDUSSLHRSYSE USRYIDIYDYFYX
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Debates: 3
    Forum posts: 3,117
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    Hey guys! So, master plan in effect! Part of the reason I was wanting to end the day phase quicker than usual last day phase was because I had an idea. 

Ever heard of the sensor role? I was a bit worried that Speedrace wouldn't know what it is, but surprisingly he did. For those of you who don't know what it is, its a role that allows will tell you how many mafia participated on a lynch in the previous day phase, it's not a crazy common role but was used on DDO before. So with cop, tracker and watcher results able to be so easily skewed I figured early on this would be the best investigative role to use for this game. 

I also tried to use a self protect, but was told that it was too much from the mod, so just stuck with the sensor.

My results were that one person on the VTNL wagon is mafia. So I know I am town, that narrows the last mafia member to being between Supadudz and SirAnonymous, meaning WaterPheonix is 100% town.

Now with 4 players left we are absolutely at MYLO. We mis-lynch this day phase, we lose. So, since there is not going to be another day phase, everyone needs to out their night actions and results in entirety. Then I want to hear water pheonix's take before I decide who the mafia is between SA and Supa.

Also I am working a graveyard right now, so chances are I'll be asleep by the time everyone gets on and active, but I'll be posting more tomorrow afternoon. No reason to rush this day phase guys, let's be smart and plan this out. 
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 2,447
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @Lunatic
    That's really useful information. I hadn't heard of that role before. I decided to be a tracker during the night and found that PressF went to see SupaDudz during the night. However, we don't necessarily have to lynch this round. If the mafia kills tonight but we don't lynch, then it would still be 2 to 1.

Obviously, I claim I'm town, which means that Supadudz is mafia (unless Lunatic is completely making this up. Does anyone know if it's allowed to lie about what the moderator said in a PM?). However, I doubt that Lunatic  is  lying. Supadudz hardly said anything last round, which doesn't seem normal for him (based on several mafia threads I read on this site). 

My posting may be sporadic throughout the day due to having a life off the website, so if you do lynch me, don't do it for inactivity because I do have a reason for it. I will be available during some times of today and most of tomorrow, anyway.

• Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
     I decided to be a tracker during the night and found that PressF went to see SupaDudz during the night.
    Just curious what was the reason for tracking pressF?

Also I guess it depends on the mod and how they process night actions, but if PressF was killed I am a bit surprised he was still able to visit anyone.

@Supadudz

Anything happen to you?
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    Now that I've  thought about it, I realized that Lunatic almost can't be lying. If he is, he would obviously be mafia. However, it would be insanely risky to lie because it would get him lynched in a hurry if someone tracked him during the night and found that he visited PressF. Consequently, neither he nor WaterPhoenix can be mafia, except in some bizarre scenario where WP is mafia and used the bus to switch himself with me, Supa, or Lunatic, causing the mafia result to appear where it doesn't belong. Since I don't know if that would actually work, and it seems unlikely anyway, WP and Lunatic are town-confirmed. Since I know I'm town, Supa must be mafia.
    VTL SupaDudz

• SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @Lunatic

Just curious what was the reason for tracking pressF?
    Another motivation for asking our roles at the end was that he was a mafia trying to get us to tell us his plan so he knew how to protect himself. It wasn't much, but it was somewhat suspicious. It was either track him for that or SupaDudz for suspicious levels of inactivity and quickly jumping on the no lynch bandwagon. I didn't think it was you because you acted very pro-town, and I knew from previous mafia threads that WP is always like that, so I had nothing to go off for him. I wasn't sure whether to track PressF or Supa, so I guessed. Apparently, I guessed wrongly.
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    --> @SirAnonymous
    Alright thanks for the response. I'll wait for supa and water pheonix's results and input, so likely won't be posting til later this afternoon.
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    Also I guess it depends on the mod and how they process night actions, but if PressF was killed I am a bit surprised he was still able to visit anyone.
    That's true. I don't know why he was allowed to visit even though he died.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 29
    Forum posts: 10,337
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    I tracked Water during the night to test his allignment, no result happened

VTL Sir

• SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @Lunatic
    Above
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    --> @SupaDudz
    Well, I already know water is innocent, so I guess that doesn't help this situation much. Lastly I have to hear from water, to see if he has any results to make the decision easier. 
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    --> @WaterPhoenix
    Any results from last night?
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @Lunatic
    Yep
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    --> @SupaDudz
    Any specific reason for tracking water or just random?
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @SupaDudz
    Unless WP did something to protect himself from all night actions, how did you manage to get no results?
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @SirAnonymous
    I did not, I said no results
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @Lunatic
    I chose people who did not VTNL in the last DP
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @SirAnonymous
    Wait oof nvm. Maybe he didn't do anything, which is why Lunatic towned him
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @SupaDudz
    Lunatic didn't town WP because he didn't do anything in the night. He towned him because the mafia voted for no lynch and WP didn't.
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @SupaDudz
    It's interesting how you said people, plural, not person. It's also interesting that the person who died didn't vote for no lynch. Typo, or slip?
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @SirAnonymous
    Misread what he said. If he did not VTNL, I think the case is not a bandwagon, no mafia actively does that
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @SupaDudz
    Misread what he said. If he did not VTNL, I think the case is not a bandwagon, no mafia actively does that
    I'm genuinely confused. No mafia actively does what? VTNL? The two of us are the only possible mafia (barring some bizarre circumstance), but both of us did that.

• SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @SirAnonymous
    a VTNL is a no lynch. A mafia would not go out of there way to VTNL, they would try to push a lynch because then they could force a mis lynch when LYLO bc they make up facts to lynch someone