Office Mafia Day 1

Author: warren42

Total: 853
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
That's what I said lol. Probably not worded well but that was the point I was trying to get. His LaL philosophies makes town suffer when they have to lie to succeed 
Well I don't fundamentally dis-agree that lying in most situations is more likely to hurt town then help. For example I wouldn't defend AROSE's lie in dark crystal DP1, because it could have easily backfired. I don't defend your lie in the end of the DP to lynch GP. Lying as town should be a very rare occasion, and it should be used wisely. I am just saying the policy he claims to adhere to is pretty strict. I wouldn't lynch a town for lying if it was clear the lie was more likely to benefit town. Players like Raisor, Bluesteel, Yraelz, FourTrouble from old DDO were more likely to lie as town in a way that benefited the town.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
Can you hurry up and tell speed to succeed, because I would rather lynch SA, but can't because of principle until I can understand speeds motivations and logic
Wylted
Wylted
claim, not succeed
Wylted
Wylted
Although "succeed" is not bad advice
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I'll claim if you want me to? Not Wylted though, and plus 3 claims this DP is a lot already (we might have more)
I'd rather you not. We have enough claims this DP and my read on you was very minor. It's probably lessened seeing that you are willing to claim anyway. Plus I think I have a good guess at what you could be anyway. Let's move on.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Fair enough. I stopped with my gambits after your game and the quickfire slip gambits
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Plus I think I have a good guess at what you could be anyway.
+1
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
speed to succeed
Bars!!!!!!!
Wylted
Wylted
The only thing speed could be, that would justify him thinking he was doing a partial CC is cop, is an investigative role. If he is pretending like he is PGO or something and that he was intelligent enough to pick up on Press's gambit, I am calling him a liar. I may or may not be vig, and if I am, I will prove he is full of shit about being any of those things by vigging his ass tonight, If I am vig. WHich I am not claiming to be
Wylted
Wylted
I will deal with you during the NP . Fuck it. 

Unvote VTL SA
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Wylted
Shouldn't we vtl press then you can go vig sir?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@WaterPhoenix
No, press said he would give a full explanation dp2. I will waut
Wylted
Wylted
Also I never claimed big. My soft claim is I am either vig or I am not big. Which does zero to narrow me down
Wylted
Wylted
Vig. Fucking auto correct
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Wylted
I may or may not be vig, and if I am, I will prove he is full of shit about being any of those things by vigging his ass tonight, If I am vig. WHich I am not claiming to be
If you weren't vig why write this in the first place. I'm not gonna vote anyone yet, I think we still got time.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I am capable of being very impulsive. 
Wylted
Wylted
Also just to let anybody know who is wondering. There is no difference between having a filter and being a liar.  
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I can't really say much more about the exact wording of what i said about my original justification other than I can verify that I do have a justification in my pm.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
If it helps with your analysis, there is no word "therefore" or "because" in my pm.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@airmax1227
Any reads?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Oromagi- Hasn’t contributed much besides role lists.
and decoding A-R-O-S-E
and pressuring Sir

also please not that role lists are in fact updated reads with helpful links to role information.  In my experience, the lists help comb out non-participants and offers a kind of passive pressure.

I call that fine for the first third of DP1.

Would you please identify your contributions to the game thus far? 
What can you tell us about your character and role?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Thats more meant to say I don't have much behavior on you to put you as a town or scum read, not necessarily trying to say you haven't done anything or that you are chopped liver. I acknowledge the game is in its early stages.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Anytime snuggibear.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader

Drafter's play is inherently good, but inherently bad. Sometimes he's smart, sometimes he's very ehhh. Good player, but his strat is ehhh.
Sometimes Supa's posts convey information but also self-contradiction to an anti-informational extent.  Sometimes the Bears play well but awful.

Wylted
Wylted
Anything sir anonymous says is contrived and he is clearly scum. We have a lot of information this dp. Let's move on.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
press acts confused as to why anybody would think he has an investigative role
can we get a post# for this?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
TOWN

none
That's pretty suspicious of you, but I really can't blame you. I'm not really getting town reads on anyone but you, and I learned from the last mafia game how little that means.
his activity seems to have dropped a bit once people startedbecoming suspicious of his claim, I feel like he’s trying to lay low and avoidthe spotlight. 
I do have a life outside the mafia game. In any case, what am I supposed to do? There's no info available in DP1 to prove my innocence. I could continually repeat the fact that I'm town, but what would be the point?

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
you claim like Supa reads
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
That's pretty suspicious of you,

game has only been up for 1 day most post are from the same few people. Any real number of reads this early would seem contrived to me. As the game progresses my reads will develop.

I could continually repeat the fact that I'm town, but what would be the point?
How you defend yourself is up to you. If your town then you would probably want to make a convincing argument for your innocence or tell us who you think we should be lynching instead and why. Most people seem to be leaning you at the moment