Trump is a cartoon villian

Author: PaulVerliane

Total: 8
PaulVerliane
Debates: 26
PaulVerliane
I was watching the news today cnn , i love cnn screw you i think ccn is grand the yalways agree with me, i dont want to hear people say things that make me mad . Biden was calling Trump an idiot and it made me smile, good old uncle joe hes a scrapper he might actually get in a sligging match iwth thr roange clown. but today i realized somethng  this all may just be theater how can it be real instead of a reapresident we have a Btman villian , somebody pinch me
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@PaulVerliane
instead of a reapresident we have a Btman villian , somebody pinch me
He isn't a batman villain. They are usually fairly intelligent in some way. He is a reasonably talented conman who only cares about money, power and respect/prestige. That causes him to do alot of terrible things. Not because he has some diabolical plan, but because he is an idiot flailing around in the most powerful office in the world. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
You have to be a lot smarter than your mark to be a con man.

The defining characteristic of the best conmen are the ones that get passed over as idiots by their marks.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
You have to be a lot smarter than your mark to be a con man.
no you don't. You need to have charisma and speak confidently. That is what trump does very well. He delivers his lies as if he believes them with all his heart. Everything he says and does is super exaggerated (everything is "the best", or "the greatest" etc). This is intended to convince people he really knows what he's talking about. And if you don't know much about the topic he is talking about, it often works. 

But his lies are pretty transparent if you bother to look into them. If he were smart he would cover his tracks much better. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
CNN is ass
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i love cnn gods truth i can figure out why it isnt a church they are so right
PaulVerliane