I will like to clarify why harassment via profile pics is allowed.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 58
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
You keep saying I have denied changing avatar pictures. I’m not entirely sure why; as the entire sum of my first thread was dedicated to broadly explaining why I changed avatar pictures. 

It’s hard to hold a conversation about this if you don’t appear to have even read the content of the post.

In addition; whenever you make accusations that I’m a cyber bully with no justification; call me sadistic, purposefully voting against you, that I’m dishonest, that in a user on another site that sends you death threats and engages in anti-Semitic tirades; in fact this post, your posts in the AMA and a substantial proportion of the posts you make call me out - unsolicited - by name alleging bad behaviour of some kind or another; this has been repeated, unsolicited, incessant and unceasing for the last 8 months. While I’m sure you can find many instances of me replying humorously to one of your innumerable unsolicited call outs - this is the point of my entire post: I am responding to your accusations with humour and satire.

It is wholly dishonest to spend almost every other post making unsolicited and unfounded accusations against someone - then call someone a bully for making humours responses to them.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Your apology to me is even more defensive and less remotely accurate than the one where Bsh1 defended what he said recently. You're not even sorry for how you made me feel, you're basically playing the victim when you've been nothing but a ringleader in a campaign to torment and ridicule me for the past few months. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
+1 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also, I know for an absolute fact that you are the user(s) on createdebate who is/are saying those things across many alts. I am not sure who you're trying to fool.
Vader
Vader
Stop making outrageous claims...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am not. He knows exactly how I know it and is playing around rules here that will prevent me proving it.
Vader
Vader
Whatever...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
go somewhere you are needed supadudz, supporting a cyberbully isn't your forte.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
So, in this single thread; you have accused me of bullying you multiple times, accused me of being another user - with no evidence. You have accused me of being the ring leader in a group to torment and harass you; and I have patiently attempted to explain that as you have done little else but throw these accusations around for the last 8 months, my whole point is that there is little more I am able to do but satirize you.

Unfortunately, these accusations are both bullying and actual harassment - as you are constantly posting accusatory claims unsolicited in almost every possible location ; and itself is part of an unremitting and ceaseless pattern of attacks almost every day where you call me out for something - without ever presenting any demonstrable evidence of anything. You cannot be this unrelenting in your abuse, and then expect not to be lightly satirized in any way.

For a third time you are also confused - I didn’t really apologize at all; as frankly In the face of such unremitting personal attacks - I feel that there hasn’t really been a great deal that was inherently unreasonable or unfair - this post is mainly to explain why my choice of avatar to satirize your constant attacks cannot be considered harassment.

In terms of your feelings, given that you don’t seem to have any particular qualms about launching an unremitting campaign of personal attacks - that are continuing up to your last post: I don’t feel that your feelings should be protected in this matter - and certainly I do not feel that I should care that you were offended by such a vacuous and benign as selecting a dollar coin to your 50cent in a profile picture when you seem to have no such compunction when it comes to, say, threatening to doxx someone. This is not to say I have ever gone out of my way to hurt your feelings; but just that I have limited capacity for empathy for someone so easily offended yet so willing to offend.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I am more than happy for you to share, in public - any of my private correspondence you have of me personally in its entirety. 
Vader
Vader
I would like to stay, it is a nice view. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
aye aye aye
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You have the crown, I have the power. You can keep calling my bluff all day, it will involve a lot of twisting and turning.

For now, there is no reason to dig into how I know you are quantumhead or what you do across your alts. I have been involved in a series of drama and it is time to settle down until such a time as drama is required again. Those who care to know can PM me. Virt knows more than most here, Type1 knows the most, on CD, because he and I have found a common enemy in Ramshutu there. Times change, people learn and you can masquerade as you please.

It is better for me to not bother exposing anything for now. You think I will just show PMs and you downvoting. You will laugh it off and ridicule me more. For this entire thread so far, you have lived up to being the cynical, unscrupulous bully of me that I described. You even have the gall to play the fucking victim, it's sickening. I do not care to then play into your narrative and expose what will look like me framing you. You do you, it doesn't matter to me so long as you understand that your images and choice of words should not attack me on here, or anyone else for that matter. Leave me in peace and I will leave you in peace.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
So you’re now dangling a specific threat ”to expose” me? And to share information about me? You're producing no evidence, despite you repeatedly making the claim; leaving me literally no ability to do anything about your completely unsupported claims.

This is just the pattern of personal attacks I’m talking about; this is nasty and pernicious threats here; yet you demand to be recognized as a victim because of Mr T? This is exactly my point - you have absolutely no compunction about repeated patterns of abuse yet demand we all feel sorry for you when someone mocks your outrageous claim; this is the entire point of my response.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You just gave me permission to reveal things about you that I don't want to reveal. It involves revealing your face and voice, among other things to explain the extremely blatant link between you and quantumhead. I am not threatening anything, I am showing restraint in the face of permission to expose and provocation to lash out. Those who want to know can PM me and have a long chat about you with me if they please.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Just ignore him, 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
You should not be authorized to speak to someone who blocked you just becuase you are a mod
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You are threatening to share private information in PM for the apparent purpose of intimidating me. Instead of doing as I requested - and sharing private correspondence you have in public. I have not given you permission to doxx or threaten to doxx whatever private information you have gained to others: and threatening to do so - for the at least the second time - is pretty substantial abuse.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman

As you can see everyone, this permission was pseudo-given and I was wise to not take heed. Those who do not believe in the possibility of ramshutu being a very abusive multi-accounter of CD who has left intentional breadcrumbs to toy with me there in the past (but stopped the moment I made it clear I knew who he was), are free to PM and chat.

You are also free to do your own research. You are also free to know nothing. One may wonder why he is so afraid of me revealing what I know about him. It is okay, he has nothing to worry about. He is going to speak to me with respect from now on and stop playing the victim, when he isn't one.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
You guys have A world series to enjoy, Come on!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Again - I have specifically asked you to share the information in public, and gave permission to share any of my PMs: not to specifically threaten to doxx some unknown set of information in private for the express purposes of intimidation. This is blatantly crossing a line - as there is literally no way I can address these ridiculous accusations for which you share no information or data in public.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Tell me what you are afraid of. Tell me what correspondance you are speaking of. If you really are so brave, reveal the correspondance for me, that way I won't have revealed anything more than you're comfortable with in your bubble of lies.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I’m primarily wary of your baseless accusations and repeated personally attacks - for which you have no evidence whatsoever being believed due to your constant implication that you have private information, which you clearly do not. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Of course I don't. You are a faceless man with no digital footprint whatsoever.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
So yeah; as explained - the avatar selection is not harassment, it’s mainly been used as very low level satire against the unceasing personal attacks and unremitting unsolicited accusations exemplified in this thread. As you seem to have ignored the reasoning and moved on to broad threats, and different accusations, I will leave it there.
LordLuke
Debates: 1
LordLuke
-->
@RationalMadman
RationalMadman, this is really a verse you oughtta take to heart:
"Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
    when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent."

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@LordLuke
You can honestly fuck off. You do not know how correct I am on the matter. Virtuoso knows though and Ramshutu is simply playing for short-term gain.
ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
Love this thread. Stellar work.