Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
No I didn't, I legit called BS
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
Although I am having him lean town on my read list currently (almost done at the time of this post)
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I said I was either a vig or not vig, which leaves every role on the table. Also I am either a doctor or not a doctor. I know the balance analysis here is off. I wish press would be honest. I think I can figure out this puzzle after we lynch supa though. I want to solve it now though on the off chance it exposes another scum
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Remember, I voted early on DP1 on Supa to sus out whether or not he was getting coached by his scumbuddies. Since he went straight to OMGUS and now with this disaster, there is no possible way I can see Supa getting coached at all.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Press is probs still pgo actually. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Press is clearly trying to bait an NK and still had not given up on his shitty plan. He is not a cop and no he did not get an innocent result on water. I know he is lying. I want to know if oro made a high risk play here as scum. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
And you're probs right, there's no reason to keep pretending to not be pgo at this point for press. he should come clean.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
I'm releasing the bottom half of my list only. Maf can be all like, "oh, yeah, that dude is pretty town", for the people at the top of my list.

== Neutral
Greyparrot
WaterPhoenix - Lurk

== Probably Scum
Lunatic - Caught onto SA real quick, maybe too quickly...
. Marking another target instead of his scum buddy, assuming he's scum: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2985/office-mafia-day-1?page=24&post_number=593

== Scum

*notes
SirAnonymous - Interesting post

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi

This seems like 3 investigative role a but press is likely lying town and supa lying scum so maybe we only have one claimed investigative role. If supa flips town though, I will be pretty suspicious of oro
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader

oromagi
oromagi
TOWN                   whodat              roll                 DP1      NP1
6. Oromagi             Pam Beesley    WATCHER                     drafter
x.2. iLikePie5       Creed Bratton    1X VIG                               NK
4. PressF              Dwight Shrute  COP                   C              Water
8. Greyparrot       Jim Halpert        VANILLA            C
12. A-R-O-S-E     Ryan Howard                                id                            
11. Airmax1227   Toby Flenderson                            id
7. Lunatic
13. Wylted                             not  VIGILANTE
10. WaterPhoenix
9. Speedrace         Stanley (no last name?)      VISITOR                drafter
3. drafterman         (fem.)MICHAEL?)
5. Supa                  Kelly  (no last name?)         HIDER                   drafter (CC)
x. SirAnonymous    Lonnie (cl AJ)     NINJA (cl VANILLA )         X                
SCUM

COUNT(probably inaccurate)

SupaDudz: 4/7 (oro, Speed, AROSE,Wylted  )
Lunatic: 2/7 (Greyparrot, WaterP)

dat rite?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Supa said "another pm" with warren. Implying 2 PMs this seems like an accidental confession. I think we can proceed without entertaining the ideal he is town
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
I would think Supa is town, but if he's up against Oro... Supa loses in townyness
Wylted
Wylted
Actually the mix up makes sense. The other PM would be talking about drafter as a replacement because it actually happened. PM mix up makes sense. This is a lie that would be hard for supa. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
notice too he says "uh oh guys" plural.  Scum team should be just one other guy right now unless somebody's recruiting. 
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Speedrace
Obviously, U visited drafter, as visitor which does nothing? If you had a role justification, I skimmed over it.
Wylted
Wylted
He can't be PGO. We have too many visiting roles. Maybe bomb. Compulsive visitor seems odd, but it makes sense as a balance to the watcher. For press to be PGO, it would mean that warren was okay with like up to 5 deaths NP1. 
Wylted
Wylted
I know ninja balances watcher but co.pulsive visitor would help that situation as well. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Are you vanilla? Vanilla is 7 letters so it kinda works here. Watcher is also 7 letters. But I assumed you would have CCed. 
Wylted
Wylted
Supa is good at bullshitting when cornered so I probably should not underestimate his ability to come up with a good line of bullshit. Spit balling out loud a bit but easy supa lynch. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Yah but his scum buddies would never allow him to act/play like this. I pressured him on day one to get a feel for scumteam influence and he still played normal retarded like with the omgussing and the messup of info reveal followed by reading the wrong pm.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Actually I take that back. I just did some research into what would have been Supa's last PM and looked at the endgame of Pokemon mafia.

Supa NEVER targetted Drafter in that game.  That's just a straight-up scumslip.

VTL SUPA
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
Once I ask more questions (and get the answers), I'll vote Supa obviously if he's the BSer
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@oromagi
Why are you saying I need to be lynched?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I have some issues with the Supa lynch but I can’t get into right now.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I have been in contact with warren a good amount in PM’s. My NP action submitted was GP. I simply misread the PM where I scrolled up too much from my PM and ended up reading drafter’s name instead for an unrelated reasoning that I did not catch on to. I moved off the basis of drafter being the one I hid, but I reread my PM and turns out I visited drafter. At this point I shook my head and realized how dumb I was
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Reading drafters name is unrelated to the story. It was about a discord matter where I informed him who will be replacing him since he asked
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Kelly Erin Hannon

Vader
Vader
Typo: I meant to say GP but was thinking about drafter
Vader