holes in the body

Author: crossed

Total: 14
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Why is when we swim all the holes in our body do not get filled with water and i  don't drown to death.

Why can i take a bath and my belly button ears nose and butt do not get filled with water and i drown to death.

Reason

God had knowledge that holes get filled with water.So he used this knowledge and designed our body holes to let stuff out but not back in.

This used knowledge fits perfectly with the definition of intelligence.

intelligence
  • The ability to acquire, understand, and use knowledge.

This is proof the creator used knowledge.

crossed
crossed
Holes get filled with water.Our body holes let stuff out out the body but not back in
  • Holes filled with water will be y
  • our body holes lets stuff out but not back  this will be x
God created  x for the purposes of y

crossed
crossed
our body let stuff out but not back in.Is that not intelligence in of it self.It knows letting stuff out is good but letting stuff in is bad.It is intelligent or at least it's creator is.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Sorry, I know you're serious but if you weren't and this was satire, it would be pure gold.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
If I go swimming I still have to close my mouth in order to not drown.

If I want to fart, I must let out an audible and embarrassing noise.

Non-black people are often susceptible to skin cancers, so why aren't we all black.

There are many signs that God did not design our bodies with intelligence.  Instead, it seems like he rolled a bunch of dice when creating us. Why else would my penis be of such modest stature?
crossed
crossed
-->
@dustryder
yes but if god made it so you could not drown via the mouth. you could not drink water and you would die.God made white people  to live in Forrest and snow. God is a prude.he care's not for your penis size.

Why can i take a bath and my belly button ears nose and butt do not get filled with water and i drown to death.

Reason

God had knowledge that holes get filled with water.So he used this knowledge and designed our body holes to let stuff out but not back in.

crossed
crossed
If I want to fart, I must let out an audible and embarrassing noise.

why do cars let out exhaust. because it would be bad if it stayed inside. So man created it to release it.why do we do fluff. because it would be bad if it stayed inside.So god created it to release

An exhaust system is a set of metal pipes that carries away noxious emissions created by the combustion of gas usually from an automobile engine.

god created that stuff.the same reason made cars with an exhaust system

dustryder
dustryder
-->
@crossed
But why did God make it so we needed to drink water to not die? Why did he need to make farts audible? We don't make excessively audible noises when we breath. Why the discrepancy between the forms of gas expulsion?
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@crossed
But why did God make it so we needed to drink water to not die? Why did he need to make farts audible? We don't make excessively audible noises when we breath. Why the discrepancy between the forms of gas expulsion?
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
We are holy indeed.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@dustryder
But why did God make it so we needed to drink water to not die?

The ultimate question is; why did "god" create anything in the first fkn place?

And the only ancient civilisation that has answered the question of;  why did god create man? is the Mesopotamians.  They tell us we/man were created as a slave species to do the bidding of the "gods". And for those who have missed it, the bible tells us similar.

12 days later

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen

Simple, picture God as an eternal creative intelligence. Or just an eternal aware conscious reality. Now imagine that reality a singular reality... just like yourself when you get alone and close your eyes, the observer that is behind your physical form. God is a singular reality, meaning there is no mommy God, no Daddy God, no brother God or sister. This Reality exists eternally alone and permeates all of creation. 
God creates to experience something outside Itself, and this happens through endless channels of awareness. God observes both through form and outside form. It doesn't really matter that it all comes from God, at least there is something to observe and do. God creates because there is an investment. 

And the only ancient civilisation that has answered the question of;  why did god create man? is the Mesopotamians.  They tell us we/man were created as a slave species to do the bidding of the "gods". And for those who have missed it, the bible tells us similar.

Nah, the answer is very simple. God creates because God is creative by nature, same as you and I. And God wishes to express Itself and does so through creation on multiple levels. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@dustryder
@crossed
Penis's have two specific functions.

Size is simply an acquired social hang up.

And the proposition seems a really desperate attempt at validating the god hypothesis.

Shall we call it Crosses Razor?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw

Simple, picture God as an eternal creative intelligence. Or just an eternal aware conscious reality. Now imagine that reality a singular reality... just like yourself when you get alone and close your eyes, the observer that is behind your physical form. God is a singular reality, meaning there is no mommy God, no Daddy God, no brother God or sister. This Reality exists eternally alone and permeates all of creation. 
God creates to experience something outside Itself, and this happens through endless channels of awareness. God observes both through form and outside form. It doesn't really matter that it all comes from God, at least there is something to observe and do. God creates because there is an investment. 

I honestly cannot remember the last time I had read such illiterate CRAP!!!!!  You have absolutely no evidence for that BS and you know it. You would have done better starting that absolute BS with the words  - , in my humble opinion.

Nah, the answer is very simple. God creates because God is creative by nature, same as you and I. And God wishes to express Itself and does so through creation on multiple levels. 

Nothing but more of the same crap as you have wrote  above.  The bible itself tell us that -  god, in all of his wisdom - , realised he had forgot to create ' a man to till the land' , that is to labour on the land.  Other bible   versions have it that - there was  "no man to cultivate the ground".  One has to wonder why god simply didn't make the land self cultivating?  Why did the land even need cultivating in the first place?   

I am afraid that your absolute nonsense simply raises more questions than it will ever answer.