Schoolhouse Rock

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 6
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I don't know if any of you guys have 12 minutes to spare, but this speech is one of the best I heard all year explaining why our government sucks, and is steadily getting worse.

Schoolhouse Rock speech:

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Whenever Oprah's finally got her two terms in, people've long forgotten the anti-Trump outrage incited by the leftist propaganda machine, and the Dems are scrambling to find somebody to fill her shoes, I'd gladly vote for this man as the GOP nominee in 2028.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean, he pretty much nailed it fmpov. This hyperfocus on the importance of the Supreme Court is symptomatic of a lack of congressional action. 

The hearing itself is great theatre though 💯. Harris/Booker 2020? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
How do you feel about the new 4th branch of government mentioned in the video...the alphabet regulatory agencies which the people have no ability to vote out of office? Do you think the founding fathers would approve?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Idk, the regulatory agency positions are assigned by elected officials though either directly or indirectly though, no? Some might have agreed, some might have objected 🤔

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
That's true. Far left candidates are running on a platform to dismantle one of the alphabet agencies (ICE)