Second quickfire game using my Semi-Open Setup for 6 players. Semi-Open TL;DR:
- Semi-Open: the ratios of town to third party to mafia is known. The pool that roles are selected from is known, but not the subset that is selected for the game. Within each affiliation, roles are unique. Roles with identical functions are named differently between Town and Mafia (e.g. Tracker. vs Scout)
- The game is Night Start. Instead of starting at DP1 leading into NP1, it will be NP1 leading into DP1.
- Third-Parties may joint depending on the specifics of the role. (Note: Joint simply means that more than one faction/party wins. There are no places. A joint win isn't any less a win than a solo win. There is no advantage to winning alone versus winning along side another party)
- With 6 players, the ratio will be 4 town, 1 third party, and 1 mafia.
Also, here are my generic Mafia Rules. TL;DR:
- Day Phases are 36 hours or when all players have voted and a wagon has a majority vote.
- Players not voting if the time limit has been reached are removed from game. (This is the only requirement for activity)
- If a role calls for a Twilight Phase, it will begin at the end of the Day Phase and last 12 hours or until all actions have been submitted.
- If a game uses Twilight Phases, the results of the lynch won't be revealed until after the Twilight Phase has ended.
- Night phases last 24 hours or when all actions have been submitted.
- Players not submitting actions when their respective Twilight or Night Phase ends will be removed from game.
- Actions may only be waived explicitly.
- Use of encryption or external sites to convey information is forbidden (no deciphering schemes or use of Google Documents for arguments)
Modifications from last game: I removed the mechanic that ends the game when everyone has voted but there wasn't a majority vote on a wagon. Instead, if all players are voting, but there isn't a majority vote on a wagon, then players may only unvote in order to place their vote on an existing wagon: you cannot simply unvote or start a new wagon.
I also eliminated the Mafia Captain mechanic.
Full Roles List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_pFVyzYrrc2kkwkX60hMmmTeYrM0bC3LejPCYtLZ9cQ/edit#gid=0