JARGOM DP2

Author: PressF4Respect ,

Topic's posts

Read-only
Posts in total: 91
  • PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect avatar
    Debates: 10
    Forum posts: 3,159
    3
    8
    11
    PressF4Respect avatar
    PressF4Respect
    I apologize for the delay, as I had an unexpected issue to deal with IRL. Without further delay, let's move onto DP2.

    As the sun rises, and the townspeople awaken to the cries of the roosters, a horrid sight afflicts them. To the town’s dismay, a burnt-out pyre with the charred skeletal remains of a corpse bounded with scorched rope occupies the center of the town square. As the townspeople look around, they notice that Lunatic was absent. Eventually it dawned upon town that Lunatic had been burned at the stake. Outraged at this horrendous act, the townsfolk sought to bring the perpetrators to justice. However, no one knew who had committed this act. 
     
    Lynched Last DP:
    SupaDudz - Town - Vanilla
     
    Died in the Night:
    Lunatic - Town - Vanilla
     
    Graveyard:
    SupaDudz - Town - Vanilla
    Lunatic - Town - Vanilla
     
    Living Players:
    1. Drafterman
    2. Speedrace
    3. WaterPhoenix
    4. GreyParrot
    5. irontoaster
    6. Virtuoso
    WITH 6 PLAYERS REMAINING, 4 VOTES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTAIN A MAJORITY LYNCH.
    THIS DP WILL END ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 24 AT 10PM PST, OR WHEN ALL LIVING PLAYERS HAVE VOTED.
  • PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect avatar
    Debates: 10
    Forum posts: 3,159
    3
    8
    11
    PressF4Respect avatar
    PressF4Respect
    --> @drafterman @Speedrace @WaterPhoenix
    Game on!
  • PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect avatar
    Debates: 10
    Forum posts: 3,159
    3
    8
    11
    PressF4Respect avatar
    PressF4Respect
    --> @David @Greyparrot @irontoaster
    Game on!
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    3
    6
    9
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    Probably mylo. I knew this was themeless, but doesn't anyone have any roles?

    Vtnl

  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    3
    6
    9
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    Everyone don't rush in at once.
  • WaterPhoenix
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    Debates: 11
    Forum posts: 2,094
    3
    3
    10
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    WaterPhoenix
    Looking back that dp was pretty stupid, half the players were inactive.
  • David
    David avatar
    Debates: 82
    Forum posts: 1,200
    4
    7
    10
    David avatar
    David
    VTL grey

    i wanna pressure him. Didn’t talk at all last DP
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    3
    6
    9
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @WaterPhoenix
    Yourself included.

    FWIW, I still think you're scum and, based on Lunatic's reasoning last phase, it's not looking good for Speed. But a NL is probably best with 2 mafia.

  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @David
    VTL Virt
  • David
    David avatar
    Debates: 82
    Forum posts: 1,200
    4
    7
    10
    David avatar
    David
    --> @Greyparrot
    Nice OMGUS
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @David
    you have no reason to vote me, scum. What's your logic?
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @drafterman
    Yes let's do that.

    VTNL
  • PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect avatar
    Debates: 10
    Forum posts: 3,159
    3
    8
    11
    PressF4Respect avatar
    PressF4Respect
    Vote Count:
    VTNL (2/4) - drafterman, GreyParrot
    GreyParrot (1/4) - Virtuoso

  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,154
    4
    9
    11
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @drafterman
    Lol, says the dude who mislynched Supa against my warnings 🙃
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,154
    4
    9
    11
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    I'm currently thinking Drafter and Grey...more on Grey though. He definitely piggybacked off of Lunatic

    VTL drafterman

  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,154
    4
    9
    11
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    More on Drafter*

  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,154
    4
    9
    11
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @Greyparrot
    He literally said to pressure
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Speedrace
    Why not vtnl though? town might have a power role they can use. Not saying Drafter is that power role though.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Speedrace
    I think day one VTL are not the best thing to do in all mafia setups, as the chance to randomly hit scum is low, and vote analysis isn't precise.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @David
    What the hell do you want from me?
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,154
    4
    9
    11
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @Greyparrot
    It's not random
  • WaterPhoenix
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    Debates: 11
    Forum posts: 2,094
    3
    3
    10
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    WaterPhoenix
    --> @drafterman
    I wasn't that unactive and how does vtnl help?
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    3
    6
    9
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @WaterPhoenix
    It's mylo.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    3
    6
    9
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Speedrace
    I voted Supa out of self preservation. And it wouldn't have mattered because he already had enough votes to die.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,169
    3
    3
    8
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @WaterPhoenix
    It's mylo.

    Drafter is right. A mislynch today will end the game when there is a 33% chance to randomly hit scum and a 66% chance for game over. If we VTNL tomorrow town will not only get another power role action but also the odds increase to 40% chance to randomly hit scum and a 60% chance for game over.