Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 349
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@PressF4Respect
Welcome to the dark side. One of these days you're gonna lynch me DP1 and your journey will be complete.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Greyparrot
Why would you be dead, they gotta kill the doc first. And they know there's probably not another watcher so they can just do it. If Supa is running a normal doc he won't be able to doc himself.
Bullish
Bullish
Speed is town btw. If I flip he's as good as confirmed.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
drafterman- [3/7] Bullish, GreyParrot, Singularity
oromagi- [1/7] PF4R
VTNL- [1/7] Drafter
Toaster- [1/7] Lunatic, oromagi

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
TOWN
=====
9. Oromagi
----------------------------
6. Irontoaster          VANILLA        Towelie
8. iLikePie5
7. Bullish                                      Timmy
4. WaterPhoenix      VANILLA       Token
12. Virtuoso                                   Mr. Mackey
11. Singularity          JOAT 2XDOC 2XWATCHER             Butters
2. PressF
5. SpeedRace          DREAMER    Stan
1. Lunatic                                      Kyle
3. Drafterman           VANILLA       Mr. Garrison
10. Greyparrot           COP             Cartman

====
SCUM

No claims from Press and Pie.

UNVOTE

VTL PressF

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@PressF4Respect
--> @irontoaster
Apparently I'm the co owner of Tegredy Farms, if that meshes with anyone else's role.
That would be randy

can u confirm?
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
can u confirm?
From what I could gather (from a quick wiki search), Randy is the owner of Tegridy Farms

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Oromagi is claiming Kenny btw. Dude you could have just said Kenny.
Is this statement true?

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
it is not
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
what is your claim?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
it is not
Then what is your character claim?

what is your claim?
Soft claim:
Mr. Random Phat Head

It's a potential CC for someone here. 

I can most likely confirm it by DP2

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
You are the last person to claim 

VTL Pie

to claim
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Well a toaster lynch isnt gomna happen and day phase ends tomorrow. I would rather lynch than no lynch.
Unvote, vtl drafter
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Can I protect myself or do I have to do another person?
Bullish
Bullish
There's no need to continue the popcorn train. There's very few unclaimed players left such that if they are scum, they can easily craft a fake claim, and if they are town, they can deny scum info by not claiming. Right now we have less than 12 hours left in the DP, it's time to jump on a wagon.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
This wagon on me is dumb. You all realize the basis of this Lynch is because I didn't literally look him in the eye. On the internet 

It is a joke comment that did t warrant serious response. So I didn't take it seriously. And the basis of this Lynch is that I didn't take a non seriously claim seriously.

This Lynch is dumb to the nth degree and if people are going to lend merit to it then I am going to go full OMGUS.

I will 1v1 bullish. Take your stance against dumb wagons by voting bullish.

Unvote. Vtl bullish

drafterman
drafterman
Everyone sheeping bullish needs to explain why his logic is valid or provide independent logic or they deserve fos.
drafterman
drafterman
This is the same dumb shit that got AROSE lynched in office mafia that scum 100% exploited
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
I guess you are new so I won't be too harsh on this, but if you are actually town, you are likely a target tonight. Not sure if the mod will let you protect yourself, but I would juggle the protection randomly between yourself, Speed, and GP. 
FYI, he isn't new and you should read statements like these as calculated rather than noob slips.

drafterman
drafterman
Also, you guys totally skated by and let oro get away without a hard character claim.
drafterman
drafterman
Claims
10. Greyparrot - Cartman - Cop
7. Bullish - "a cripple"
4. WaterPhoenix - Token - Vanilla
5. SpeedRace - Stan - Dreamer
1. Lunatic - Kyle
12. Virtuoso - Mr. Mackey
3. Drafterman - Mr. Garrison - Vanilla
11. Singularity - Butters - JOAT (2x doc, 2x watch)
6. Irontoaster - Towelie - Vanilla
2. PressF - "Mr. Random Phat Head"

No Claims
8. iLikePie5
9. Oromagi (refuses to make an unobfuscated claim)

UVC
drafterman- [4/7] Bullish, GreyParrot, Singularity, drafter
Press - [1/7] oro
Pie- [1/7] PF4R
Bullish - [1/7] Drafter

drafterman
drafterman
In case I die (stupidly), here are my reads:

Town-Read
Press - he is being active and contributing to the game. As a person who is usually inactive, it'd be easy enough for him to just maintain that status quo and lurk as scum. I see his activity as positive and constructive.

Greyparrot - Claiming early is his town meta, though Grey has been taking notes on what other people consider his meta to be and has been exploiting that to his advantage. However, I'm inclined to believe an unCC'd Cop claim unless given reason otherwise.

Water - Seems like his normal town behavior. Plus his character/role mesh well.

Scum-Read
Bullish - His claims are ridiculous if not outright falsehoods. I didn't "look him in the eye?" A VTL for pressure isn't for pressure because the "L" stands for lynch despite the fact that we have used votes as pressure (not intending to lynch) for all eternity? Some of this stuff can be written off as relying on old, outdated meta, but other is just objectively ludicrous. The fact that he is seriously pushing a lynch on these things is scummy.

Lunatic - Lunatic is too smart to seriously believe anything Bullish is cooking. I mean, Lunatic has bought into some shaky theories before as Town, but this really takes the cake.

Singularity - This person. 100% for certain is not a new mafia player. I am not saying this as a hunch or belief. I know, as an objectively fact, that this person is an experienced mafia person. I will not say how I know this without Singularity's permission. I am perfectly fine letting a person post in anonymity, but if they are going to exploit that anonymity to pretend to be a noob mafia person so people will give them latitude regarding their behavior in a mafia game then I am going to call that out.

Everyone else is null or not active enough to read accurately.
drafterman
drafterman
If I am lynched, then Town's priority needs to be the following:

1. Get an actual claim out of oro. Not just let him post nonsense and assume what his claim is.
2. Force Singularity to come clean about their mafia knowledge and experience.
3. Ignore Bullish until they stop posting nonsense logic.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Singularity

That's how SirAnonymous got lynched in my game 

Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I thi k bullish already explained why his reasoning was correct. No need for me to do so
drafterman
drafterman
Unvote. VTL singularity
drafterman
drafterman
It seems like I am going to have to do a full rebuttal on Bullish' nonsense. Here we go:

You didn't even have the balls to look me in the eye when you told that lie you fucking liar.
This is a nonsense claim. He is asking me to "look him in the eyes." You can't look someone in the eyes on the internet. It is a joke request, not to be taken seriously. A best is he wanted me to type out the words "looks Bullish in the eyes in which case he is FOSing me because I didn't roleplay with him. This is Mafia, not r/creepasterisks.

I want you to character claim. Then, tell me why you didn’t respond to me when I called you a liar. Then I want you to explain to me why Single responded to me in your place. Then I want you to explain to me why single is scum instead of yourself.
I already addressed these but I'll readdress them here. I didn't respond to the claim because it didn't merit a response and I cannot explain to you the actions of other people.

I have never joked in a game of mafia ever. Mafia is very serious business.
Another joke/nonsense claim. D1's are usually full of silliness because there isn't much anything to go on.

And even if you thought it was a joke, you should still have answered me, because I VTL’d you. Scum would try to ignore early pressure and parry it off to someone else.
I disagree that I am beholden to respond to nonsense posts simply because you slap a VTL on them.

Why do you think Single answered for you? You can ask him why in your scum chat.
I cannot speak for other people. You should ask him. And it's interesting that you asked me twice but I don't see where you asked him.

Look at him this whole game. He hasn't given a single town/scum read,
I give reads if and when I have them and if and when I think it is appropriate to give them. I never bought into this FourTrouble tactic of demanding reads from every player on every player.

except for that weird interaction with Single, which he backed off of immediately after I pressured him. What kinda bullshit is that, drafterman, not giving a read. The only thing useful he did the whole DP is that handy claim list.
I backed off because there are other issues going on with Singularity and I am toeing a line here.

Early on he seamed so eager to claim vanilla. Why would you be so eager to claim vanilla? You wanna narrow down the PRs for scum? He claimed vanilla before I even VTL'd him, then after I VTL'd him for character he claims he "doesn't care."
More evidence that you are out of date. In most of the more recent games people have been pretty open about claiming roles, especially vanilla. I tried hammering in why this is bad back in Dark Crystal's mafia but it didn't really stick. Keeping a vanilla claim secret simply isn't the style right now. But it's odd that you are critical of my vanilla claim as it narrows down PRs for scum but you don't seem really concerned about actual PR claims which definitively narrow down PRs for scum.

Then he "Vtl water" "...to a claim, but not to Lynch." again that's some BS, cause the "L" in "VTL" stands for lynch, so if you VTL someone and then claim to not want to lynch them that's some BS.
Addressed but I'll restate. This entire DP we've been using VTL's as pressure without intention to lynch. This is so ubiquitous that this criticism is laughable.

I just read JARCOM DP1 and his play is totally different! In that game he early pressures and proactively interacts with other players to get reads. This game the most substantive thing he's done is rehash the Water fluff business, which as far as I'm concerned is no longer relevant.
Ironic considering that I was criticised (as town) for my play in JARGOM being different than in my other games.

Bullish
Bullish

…………..____
…………/……..\
………../……….\
………..|………..|
………..|………..|
………..|………..|._____.._____.
………..|………..||…….|.|…….|.._____.
………..|………..||…….|.|…….|.|…….|
………..|…………|..___|_|_____|.|……..|
………..|…………/…………….___.\..__..|
………..|………./………………|__|.|.|_|..|
………..|……./…………_________/.\.__./
………..|…./……………/……………….|
………..|../……………/…………………|
………..|/………………)………………./
………..|………………..)……………./
………..\…………………)…………../
…………\……………………………./
………….\…………………………./
……………\………………………/
……………|……………………..|

scum. do not delay, vote today
Bullish
Bullish
Drafter said hes going to 1v1 me but forfeited by voting Single, the only other person I said I'd vote for. Please honor his forfeiture by lynching him.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@drafterman
A best is he wanted me to type out the words "looks Bullish in the eyes
That's not true, you could have also used the :looking: emoji 👀👀👀