Let's see ah-
- Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerate achievements and talents
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
- Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
- Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
- Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
- Take advantage of others to get what they want
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them
- Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
What political ideology culture do you think has this as celebrated? What group of people celebrate entitlement, what group of people obsess over getting better and free stuff so they take away things from the small minute amount of people who have more than them? What group comes across as arrogant or pretentious? What group expects to be superior based on achievements like their gender or race? What group have fantasies and irrational fear about things like racism or whites? What group perceives the other as inferior, or not enlightened because they have college degrees, or there more "educated"?
. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
What group thinks the other sides opinion or criticism is racist,sexist and other meaningless words? What side doesn't want any criticism of the mainstream belief and will silence/deplatform the other side? What group continues to deny an election result and will try to undo it?
The answer is quite obvious. Leftist culture thrives under narcissistic beliefs and personalities