Rational Cosmic Trinity

Author: mustardness

Total: 57
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
0} " U "niverse / " G " od = The Cosmic Outline/List/Hierarchy is most wholistic set;

1} spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of God, Universe, Space, Time, Concepts, Toyotas,

-------------conceptual-line-of-demarcation-------------------------

2} eternally existent, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that embraces/surrounds the following,

3} spirit-2, eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God aka Uni-V-erse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occupied space is first subset trinity

...2a} physical/energy aka reality or Observed Time is fermions, bosons and any aggregate thereof ex atoms, molecules, planets etc,
...since there may be a third item in addition to fermions, bosons ergo 2a may be its own trinity subset,

....3a} gravity ( ), ultra-micro ergo metaphysical-3, positive shaped ( ) geodesic Space,

....4a} dark energy )(, ultra-micro ergo metaphyscial-4, negative shaped )( geodesic Space.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE is the short texticonic expression of all of the above, as the minimal, primary, fundamental set of Universe/God.

mustardness
mustardness
1} spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of God, Universe, Space, Time, Concepts, Toyotas,
However, is there a trinity subset of truth?

....1a } Absolute { cosmically inviolate } 

.....2a} relative truths { the sky is blue }

.....3a} quasi-models of imagined concepts i.e. the existence of concepts and occupied space models that are created by human 2D or 3D technology but  are not found anywhere and cannot exist in  Universe except as created by humans and specifically in case of biologic never exists, even via human technology ex It is true I can conceive of a polka dot unicorn that gives birth to a Toyota Prious every 6 days but in such does not and perhaps never could exist in occupied space Universe.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Sorry, but clearly it's a Quadrinity as you forgot the most important element of all:

.....4a} Bacon
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
Dman, when you have any significant, relevant, rational, logical and common sense, please share. Hope is the best we can wish/pray for.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
Bacon is significant, relevant, rational, logical, and common sensical.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
Is there such thing as truly non-occupied space? If so, what is it? Just empty space? 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
Is there such thing as truly non-occupied space? If so, what is it? Just empty space?
It appears you forgot the basics I believe a laid out for you clearly last year in these regards.

Bacon is occupied space. Dman has yet to grasp even the most simple facts and truths regarding our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God and what is outside of it.  He is not a cosmic thinker type and sometimes too much education is a hinderance to common sense ability.

As I recall, you are more of cosmic thinker type. Go back to Message #1 and read it, again.

Pay particular attention to #2 and how it compares to #1 and #3.  This simple stuff to grasp if there is not mental based ego blockages in your pathway to understanding/comprehension.

There is or was a dude who helped Steve Jobs create the mouse. This dude and perhaps associates of his ideas company, created the concept of signs on public restrooms that when you inside you slide a latch and people outside see words occupied ergo the space inside the rest room is occupied by a human. Simple eh?

If no one is inside and door is closed then the sign says unoccupied or non-occupied. Am I getting to deep for you? No? Great, then you can go to the next level.

The space between celestial objects based on fermionic matter ex planets, suns, galaxys seemingly have empty { non-occupied space } between them, yet we know that space is filled { occupied space } with EMRadiation, neutrinos, virutal particles etc. Am I getting to deep for you? No? Then you progress to the next level.

Go read message #1 in this thread. If you find a word or line of words you cannot grasp, I will assist you.

Bacon { occupied space } is in catagory #3a.  Oops I see now I miss labeled it message #1.  2a should be 3a. Sorry ive written this list so  many times in last 12 years in so many differrent formats I get turned around and around.

2b is gravity

2c is dark energy

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
The space between celestial objects based on fermionic matter ex planets, suns, galaxys seemingly have empty { non-occupied space } between them, yet we know that space is filled { occupied space } with EMRadiation, neutrinos, virutal particles etc. Am I getting to deep for you? No? Then you progress to the next level.
This is where you lost me a little, i get everything else. Just trying to figure out non-occupied space. I can understand non-occupied space being the space bw occupied space, that makes perfect sense. What i am asking is if non-occupied space has no virtual particles, etc. Or, does it still count as non-occupied space even if there are things like particles and energy within it? I would agree on the definition that contains certain things... i just don't believe there is literally "empty space" anywhere... and or i don't believe in the concept of "nothingness."  
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
i just don't believe there is literally "empty space" anywhere... and or i don't believe in the concept of "nothingness."  

OutP, this is the crux of our disagreement from last year, as best as I recall . You know what 1, 2 and 3 mean in my cosmic outline/list yet you refuse to accept #2.

As best as I recall, for some irrational, illogical and lack of common sense, you believe we live in and infinite occupied space  Universe ergo your comments above.

Here I go again with you.

1} we have not any shred of evidence for living in an infinite occupied space Universe,

2} we have not any shred of rational, logical common sense for living in an infinite, occupied space Universe,

3} we only observe a finite, occupied space Universe.

Finite = inherent wholeness ergo wholistic integrity. Do understand that?

Infinite = lack of wholeness,  ergo lack of wholistic integrity. Do you understand that?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
OutP, this is the crux of our disagreement from last year, as best as I recall . You know what 1, 2 and 3 mean in my cosmic outline/list yet you refuse to accept #2.

It's not that i don't agree necessarily, i think it is more that i am not getting it. I actually think we may agree. Ultimately, i am trying to make sense of it in regards to my belief. Parts that we do agree is that there is an infinite amount of space. I can also agree that certain space is occupied and certain space is not occupied. But i need to get what you mean by non-occupied bc i also believe that there is an infinite intelligence. This infinite intelligence is everything in my belief... it is all of occupied space and accordingly must be all of non-occupied space. That is why i am trying to understand non-occupied to see how that is possible in such a platform. This infinite intelligence doesn't take up space either it's incorporeal... so it can be non-occupied. But there has to be some source for it to be able to be a part of non-occupied even if that source is energy or some form of energy we don't know about. If there is space that is only dark energy lets say for example... i would call that non-occupied space.  

Finite = inherent wholeness ergo wholistic integrity. Do understand that?

Infinite = lack of wholeness,  ergo lack of wholistic integrity. Do you understand that?
What do you mean by wholistic integrity? Maybe that will clear things up for me a little more too.  
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
What do you mean by wholistic integrity? Maybe that will clear things up for me a little more too.
I mean finite. What dont you get in correlation of those three words? Read the dicitonary definitions for starters.

Whole = finite and not infinite

Integrity = whole = finite

Read my cosmic outline/list and see how #2 compares to #1 and #3. We went over this a year or so ago, and you went off on an infinite occupied space scenario and there cannot exist any wholistic integrity with such a scenario ergo it is irraitonal, illogical and lacks common sense.

Humans only observe finite integrities. DO you understand that OP?. Electron, atoms, molecule, planet, biologic  is a finite wholistic integrity.. DO you understand OP?

#3 } We live in a finite, occupied space Universe/God. DO you understand that OP? Yes you understand you just disagree because of some irrational, illogical lack of common senes pathways of thought you are on.

Read #1, 2 adn 3 and compare them. They are the top of the cosmic hiearchy and that is where all humans need to begin if they want to be the most wholistically and cosmically considerate of what exists.

Read my lips/text here exists only two kinds of infinite ;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts,

2} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

There exists no infinite inteligence. At best we can have concept mathematical concept infinite of numbers ex concept of infinite number of chordal subdvisions of a a polyhedron.  No such polyhedron will ever exist in occupied space or modeled in 2D.

We can have a 2D virtual-based presentation of a polka dot unicorn that gives birth to a Toyota prius every 6 days. That is not 3D occupied space reality. It is a virtual representation.

Just as human on tv is a virtual representation, it is not 3D occupied space human inside our tv.

Read my lips/text #1, 2 and 3 in message #1 of this thread and address those comments as stated, as necessary, to indulge your queries.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
I think i get it. Non-occupied space would be the space bw stars per se. And then, going into the micro... it's not only the space bw the stars, but going micro and the space bw particles, etc. It's the space bw the occupied space, right? I think it just hit me. 

Read my lips/text here exists only two kinds of infinite ;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts,

2} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

There exists no infinite inteligence. 
Infinite intelligence basically means infinite metaphysical-1 if i were to define it. It's not proven, but i think there is enough evidence to suspect that life is caused by some kind of mind that is higher than our minds.   

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
There exists no infinite inteligence.

False, there does in fact exist an infinite, eternal awareness which projects intelligence. Awareness produces intelligence because what is conscious has the ability to acquire knowledge and skill. Why do you have a problem with awareness/intelligence as a first Source? if consciousness comes before creation/matter, then it stands to reason intelligence is an infinite conscious reality in which all arises first through conscious awareness and then through the universal mind. Anything that limits this is materialism at its finest. The reality that there was first a conscious "intelligence" is a superior view in some spheres and there is no reason to discard that fact. So don't act as if Outplayz is saying something absurd or not possible. In fact it's quite possible. What you have when you pull back from creation, is an omnipresent, intelligent awareness that all life comes from.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The Supreme and Ultimate Reality, The Father

The Most Perfect Image of The Truth, The Son

The Spirit of Truth, The Holy Ghost.

Our relationship to The Father is through The Son guided by The Holy Ghost.

And in this Holy Trinity is the essence of Christian doctrine. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
I think i get it. Non-occupied space would be the space bw stars per se.
Ive never stated such so your not quoting me. I suggested you addressed my comments, as stated, and you have not.

It's the space bw the occupied space, right?
Again, Ive not stated such so your agai9n, not quoting me.  I suggested you address my comments, as stated, and youve not

Infinite intelligence basically means infinite metaphysical-1 if i were to define it. It's not proven
No, it is finite and Ive explained to you why. You want to keep ignoring my comments relevant to your replys. Ego based mental blockage. Never have I claimed a proof for many scenarios Ive presented. Some are well known, documented facts others not.  Read lips/text and address specifically as stated, not as you project.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts are not a space ergo  space, occupied or not cannot be created by metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts.

Where do you get these irrational, illogical lack of common sense ideas?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@EtrnlVw

False, there does in fact exist an infinite, eternal awareness which projects intelligence.

If and when you ever have any shred of rational, logical common sense or evidence to support this irrational. illogical lack of common sense concept  ---and that is all it is--- please share.   There is certainly none in any of comments. Where do you nutcases get these irrational, illogical lack of common sense ideas from? Marvel comics?

Star Wars movies? Star Trek? Etc
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
The Supreme and Ultimate Reality, The Father
OMG, three irrational, illogical lack of common sense posts in a row.  Where do you nutcases get these irrational, illogical lack of common sense ideas from? The bible? Please take the bible and stick it where the sun dont shine regarding any cosmic ideas and truth. Please. OMG Please!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
Sinply saying something is irrational, illogical, lacking common sense does not make it so.

Calling me a nutcase is not an argument.

If you don't believe in truth, I'll have you know that it is better to love The Teuth than to embrace delusion.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
Looks like we got another troll and worthless debater folks. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mustardness
Where do you nutcases

And that's where you lost the battle Mustard. We're trying to do better than that here, hopefully you will be dealt with. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac

Calling me a nutcase is not an argument.

I call you that becuse everything you state is irrational, illlogical lack of common sense and biblical nonsense, so do me a favor and take all of your repeated nonsense elsewhere as it is total waste time energy to attempt to have rational logical common sense disscussion.

Thank you, please go elsewhere with you nonsense.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@EtrnlVw

And that's where you lost the battle Mustard. We're trying to do better than that here, hopefully you will be dealt with.

There is not battle,  on my trying to have people who dont have irrational, illogical lack of common sense, nut case ideas reply here.

You have not one iota of any rational, logical common sense to offer. Seriously dude, you zip to offer in this thread.

And you didnt say where you get your nutcase ideas?

Others obviously usnig some classical biblical nonsense is their source. YUck!

Stick that nutcase stuff where the sun dont shine and let it stay there.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
In other words, you have no argument
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
It's the space bw the occupied space, right?

Wait... how did i get this wrong? Just when i thought i am understanding you. Common man, if this is wrong you need to tell me why it's wrong or i will never understand you. It would helpful if you told me how i am wrong and what the right answer is. I think i am scratching the surface of your meaning, but if i am way off you have to steer me in the right direction. Bc i truly thought i got it. 

If and when you ever have any shred of rational, logical common sense or evidence to support this irrational. illogical lack of common sense concept  ---and that is all it is--- please share.   There is certainly none in any of comments. Where do you nutcases get these irrational, illogical lack of common sense ideas from? Marvel comics?

Star Wars movies? Star Trek? Et
I'm going to answer this contention from this post since you were more specific. First off... where does the idea and story of these fictions come from? Explain to me, objectively, scientifically, why humans are able to imagine such realities. Why are humans capable of imagining into the future and have the ability to create art that transcends our reality? What has science proven about this? I can help you with all these question in that it should be we have no clue. 

Second, there is evidence of a spiritual reality all around us. However, for some... this evidence is profound. For me, the evidence was profound due to having not only transcending spiritual experiences, but i have had spiritual experiences that defy the laws of this reality. I also have the ability to look at big pictures. In fact, it is the genius side of me. So, looking at the big pictures of my spiritual experiences i have been able to conclude that some sort of intelligence interacted in an incorporeal way to manifest the experiences i have had. Therefore, i, personally, have had direct proof of a spiritual reality. Now... this is anecdotal evidence, therefore considered weak evidence, so in no way is weak evidence proof. 

With that said, there are countless other people that have had spiritual experiences. So in addition to above, i weigh others spiritual experiences to mine, and observe. All in all, when you piece it all together... it all points to a higher consciousness/intelligence. Therefore... you may think there is zero evidence, but that is far from the truth. There is absolutely enough evidence to at the very least suspect this spiritual reality. There are other experiences i have had that have helped me define this spiritual reality even more. Therefore, i am around 70-80% sure of it. So i would say to you to find a way to add it to your hierarchy bc without it, you would be missing something. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz

Wait... how did i get this wrong?
First off you your first quotes of me in message #24 is not my comment, so you or en in error.

You quote me as stateing this >..."It's the space bw the occupied space, right?"....

I did not state that, so your confused and confusing me with the comment, whatever it may or may not be in rereference to.  You have lost me with "what is wrong comments"  You not following context enough with your references above ergo it is confusing.

Again, this is happening because you continually and repeated refuse to adddres only the my comments as stated in message #1 , 1, 2, 3 catagories.

This appears to me to be your ego still getting in way of clear  non obscure communication.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
I'm going to answer this contention from this post since you were more specific. First off... where does the idea and story of these fictions come from? Explain to me, objectively, scientifically, why humans are able to imagine such realities. Why are humans capable of imagining into the future and have the ability to create art that transcends our reality? What has science proven about this? I can help you with all these question in that it should be we have no clue. 

You ego still creating uneccessary debri field of obscurith that obfussicates and avoids my comments as stated in message #1, catagories 1, 2, and 3.  Get back on track dude.
mustardness
mustardness
Second, there is evidence of a spiritual reality all around us. However, for some.
Your above and that whole paragraph is more obscuring, obfusicating and unecessary debri field. Stick to the specific comments by that your concerned with in message #1 and specifically 1,2 3 catagories.

Your ego keesp taking you off on insignifcant relevancies.  Mind games irrelevant to my given, initial 3 catagories. Your wasting time and not being sincere in addressing my comments as stated and what the mean. Sad :---(

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz

With that said, there are countless other people that have had spiritual experiences.......

This comment and its associated paragraph is your ego casting out more uneccessaru debri field that obsures the catagoris 1, 2 adn 3 in messsage #1.

Your ego is working over time to avoid my conments as stated and their clear defintions.

You need to go back and read my lips/text and place your ego to the side. Your ego is a huge mental blockage to truth Sad :--(
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@EtrnlVw

You have nothing /zip/nada of any significant value that is worth dealing with.   Hot air finger-tips. Sad :---(

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
In other words, you have no argument
No, you have no argument, You have irrational, illogical biblical nonsense.  Another ego that throws out a worthless debri field to avoid the specifics of my comments in message #1 as stated, and the clear definitions/meaings. Sad :--(

Ego mental blockage is the name of the game for most when the encounter rational, logiccal common sense truth ergo their ego cannot allow them to admit obvious, clear, rational, logical common sense pathways of thought their conclusions.

Ergo irrelevant, insignificant, divergency from my comments as stated. Sad :--(

Place you ego to the side along with your biblical conditioning, and address my comments as stated. Few can actually to that and stay on track.

OutP, makes fari initial attempt then they quickly go askew because they know they have nothing that invalidates my comments as stated and presented ergo their ego takes over and goes off on less relevant less sinificancies. Sad :--(

Ego is problem for so many, to see truth.