When Christian children do not obey their parents, PART 2!!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 10
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

.As the TRUE Christian realizes within the JUDEO-Christian Bible, is the fact that the inspired words of Jesus allows the Christian parents to beat their children if necessary. Personally, thank Jesus that I never had any children so I didn't have to follow Jesus' words in this respect!  Nonetheless, it is promoted by Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, that if a Christian child gets out of line, then the Christian parents can beat them.

The Bible vouchsafes this beating of children as follows:

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

Can Jesus’ inspired words get any clearer than the said passage above? No, they do not! Jesus says you can bloody and bruise your child with a rod, which is better than that child going to Hell because they misbehaved!

Further passages to be able to beat the children of Christian parents if they get out of line are the following examples, to wit:

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Proverbs.22:15) 

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (Proverbs.13:24) 

"The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.” (Proverbs.30:17) 

What the hell bound non-christians don’t realize is the fact that we have the direct word from our Yahweh/Jesus God to be able to beat the Christian kids as shown within the Scriptures above!!!  WHO IS ANY NON CHRISTIAN TO TELL OUR YAHWEH/JESUS GOD THAT HE IS WRONG IN THIS RESPECT?!

Besides, the TRUE Christians have this verse upholding their right to follow Yahweh/Jesus’ Bible instruction over man’s laws in being able to beat their kids!   Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than human beings.” (Acts 5:29)

Can any Christian on DEBATEART share their stories of "beating their children to black and blue marks" for their insolence towards their parents?

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Firstly, your link leads to your Google Drive, not to an image. You are definitely going want to fix that immediately, because some of those pics could potentially be doxxing. I don't know for sure because I didn't want to invade your privacy.
Jesus says you can bloody and bruise your child with a rod, which is better than that child going to Hell because they misbehaved!
No. There is a difference between a few thwacks with a rod and making your child "bloody and bruise[d]." The Bible also says that fathers should not provoke their children in Ephesians 6. The level of beating you're advocating definitely qualifies as provocation.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Good, you fixed it. +1
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous,

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTE: "No. There is a difference between a few thwacks witha rod and making your child "bloody and bruise[d]." The Bible also says that fathers should not provoke their children in Ephesians 6. The level of beating you're advocating definitely qualifies as provocation."

Sorry, using a "rod" has no other option than to bruise a child, your wishful thinking is duly noted. 1+1=2.  Furthermore, it matters not BEFORE THE ACTUAL EVENT of being able to beat your child in said passages, then what Ephesians 6 says is in addition, understood?  They are separate entities within the scriptures and are not connected in any way. 2+2=4.

I am not advocating the beating of children to provocation, the Bible is performing this brutal act and not me!  I am just showing the scriptures inspired by Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate in respect to beating Christian children, HELLO?  If the Christian does not like what is shown in this thread, then they can either leave Christianity altogether, or just accept the fact that Jesus condoned the beating of children, it's just that simple. 3+3=6.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Jesus started a church, and that is the orthodox church.

The bible apart from the church is a bible detached from its context.
Mopac
Mopac
If you do not discipline your children, you are doing them a disservice.

Mopac
Mopac
The purpose of chastisement is to correct and discipline.

They will thank you later. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
My parents disciplined me with a rod. The only thing ever bruised was my ego.

And I did thank my parents later.

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
You deserved it you little shlt.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
I did. It's one of the reasons I didn't become a drugged out idiot ranting incoherently on the net about boogman groups.

I thanked them profusely.