Debates: 2
ILikePie5
UNVOTE till I read
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
1) Why has nobody asked GP to claim what day he will commit suicide on? This should have been the very first question after a suicidal claim. Do I have to do everything myself?

Praying he’s pulling some sort of gambit which he’s more than capable of doing.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Possibility one: There is some unknown factor that balances the game despite this town disadvantage.

And I’m saying Grey could be WIFOMing cause he has a role like that as Oro mentioned before.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Possibility One - Town Bullish comes in on post 61 and sees GP claimed a character that is an antagonist then votes for GP after thinking to himself "Yes, it makes sense that scum would claim their actual character under no pressure whatsoever and GP claimed an antagonist character so GP must be scum." This seems unlikely due to the fact that this line of thinking is retarded and Bullish is quite well known as a decent mafia player. Notice also how post 61 advocates for the DP to be as short as possible. Again, unlikely to come from someone known as a decent town player.
I agree, this behavior seems very opportunistic.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
I'm inclined to put Bullish, Supa, and Single in my town pile.

Agree with the latter two, but why the former?

That leaves Pie and Sir.
<br>
Ok boomer
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Agree. What posts specifically make you think it is more likely to be pie than Bullish? I am pretty null on pie at the moment though I have not yet done my second re-read.

Probably cause I’m his policy
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Still not enough? Still unreasonably convinced that GP must be scum? Okay let's say that he is somehow scum despite everything I just said. In the scenario where GP is mafia there are still two other mafia players in the game. What you should do is focus on trying to figure out who those players are and wait for GPs suicide timer to run out. Then if he doesn't off himself we can lunch him under the 'lynch all liars' policy.

Lynch all liars should be put in the mafia constitution
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Ok and in this scenario where does that put Zemo? TP at BEST. always lynch TP. 

And you had to think that these "other" thematic possibilities are VERY likely in order to just come out and defend Grey like that. There is no reason to believe that UNLESS you have inside knowledge before hand that bad guys could go town/good guys could be scum. 

You’re misconstruing what he’s saying. He’s saying we don’t know the thematic split (now we know one doesn’t exist). The thematic split could have been anything. All he was saying is good vs bad is not necessarily true.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
VTL PIE
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

ILikePie5 - drafterman, Singularity
GreyParrot - SupaDudz, ILikePie5, Lunatic, GreyParrot
Bullish - Discipulus_Didicit, Lunatic
SirAnonymous - Bullish
Ragnar oromagi
WaterPhoenix WaterPhoenix

Not Voting: Ragnar, warren42, SirAnonymous

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
I have played in more games than you. Just trust me on this. Doesn't matter though. Even if my reason ing is imperfect it does not change that he is scum. 

Are you the famous Danielle? 😮
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
VTL PIE

Sad life
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
When the DP ends I will co sider switching my vote if that is the o ly way to secure a lynch, but I would o ly switch my vote to somebody not on the GP wagon. 

Better to keep an open mind.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Pie - has pledged to be active, but I am skeptical. Inactive players are hard to read and are inherently anti-town regardless of affiliation. At the very least locking him into a claim would be beneficial, so we can factor that information into POE analysis later on without requiring him to be active at a crucial moment.
I am active bud. I physically can’t post that much cause if school. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
So is the case against pie. He is inactive so he should be policy lynched 

Numerous minor arguments included
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
I assume pie is staying study as well, because he knows what the other lynch option is
<br>
I just said GP was policy....
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
you still have me on grey and bullish, my last vote was on bullish.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
He claimed WIN WITH TOWN

This would have to be a Jester role

He is lying about his role, its bastard win with town, it doesn't make sense
<br>
I’m confuzzled.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@SirAnonymous
Cap vs. Iron Man was highly likely. No theme at all was highly likely. There was no one theme that was far more likely than all the others.
What the fuck?

you just said a theme was "highly likely," then directly contradicted yourself by saying no theme was highly likely.

Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Okay you two that is enough fluffing the DP with general arguments about strategy.
This is not about strategy. This is about Sir's behaviour which entails he has insider knowledge that scum is more likely to possess.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

ILikePie5 - drafterman, Singularity
GreyParrot - SupaDudz, ILikePie5, GreyParrot
Bullish - Discipulus_Didicit, Lunatic
SirAnonymous - Bullish
Ragnar oromagi
WaterPhoenix WaterPhoenix

Not Voting: Ragnar, warren42, SirAnonymous

Bullish
Bullish
-->
@SirAnonymous
Now he's saying that it is dumb and scummy to have thought that the theme was anything other than protagonists vs. antagonists. This particular post was right after vtl'ing GP over claiming the antagonist. Why, then, did he ask people to claim whether their character was affiliated with Cap or Iron Man?

-->Bullish
Care to explain?
This is completely ridiculous. Even in the case that the theme was cap vs iron man, which I never discounted by the way, Zemo would still have been anti-town TP thematically, in which case you still have no reason to defend grey.

And one of the implications of that post was to softclaim, to lock down claims to 1 faction and increase the chance of CCs in case scum fake claims in the future.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Other than the whole lover thing with singularity and supa, her behavior is pretty scummy. I am wondering if there might be one town one scum between her and supa. Supa could be town and her mafia, would be an interesting counter balance similar to how me and grey are linked.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I am the black panther, a 1x day role cop! I just used my role on greyparrot and found out he is a yakuza!
This is opportunistic as hell
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
You’re misconstruing what he’s saying. He’s saying we don’t know the thematic split (now we know one doesn’t exist). The thematic split could have been anything. All he was saying is good vs bad is not necessarily true.
You didn't read my post. I just said that considering all manners of unlikely possibilities for the sake of considering them is anti-town.

Lunatic
Lunatic
It's really awkward when pie responds to old stuff while catching up. I used to do that on DDO, but then I stopped because it really makes you look foolish when you are posting stuff only to realize it isn't relevant 2 minutes later.
Bullish
Bullish
Single reminds me of Yama or possibly jiffypop.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Sorry man, I was third party lyncher, you were my target. Your analysis about your link to tchalla was kind of right but in the opposite way lol. I was half considering just coming out clean about being 3rd party lyncher and taking the L, and helping town get 1st, and being okay with 3rd (lyncher role is way too easy IMO, and this kind of a win is void of bragging rights or challenge). 
<br>
I knew it. But you messed up. DP doesn’t end until everyone is voting or the time limit is reached.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
You didn't read my post. I just said that considering all manners of unlikely possibilities for the sake of considering them is anti-town. 

Sorry, I like to reply as I post 😬
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I have a null read on pie, drafter scum read him and we agreed to a sort of comprise. Post 258 iirc.

It’s a policy. There’s nothing scummy