Posts in total: 57
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 975
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    Space and dimension is cube and time is.
     Goobie Speaks to makind.....goobie space, goobie dimension, goobe cubes and goobie time is...is....is....is..goobie speak

what a waste of bandwidth :--(

• zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 2,191
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ebuc
    Goobie Speaks to Makind…..goobie space, goobie dimension, goobe cubes, and goobie time is...is....is....is..goobie speak

what a waste of bandwidth :--(
    Yep....That's goobie speak all right!

Makind?

Space and Dimension is Cube and time is....How is this simple and logical statement not relative to what we actually know.....Analyse carefully and see if you can give me a simple and reasonable answer to this simple and reasonable question.

If you cannot, then from here on in I will regard you as a spammer.

• ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    Makind?
    Fair enough, I misspelled mankind.  Maybe goobie cube can better grasp the concept of  humankind.

Take a hike goobie and please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense of significant relevance to the topic.

You need to go back to message #1, 2 and 3 and leave you goobie speak in elsewhere for humans like DD.  They love goobie speak concepts
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micho kakus's explanation of 4th D that most here ---goobie, DD, and Dman---   ignore since their ego is working overtime to  create false narratives.  Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity :--( is easy and lazy.

Note:  the 4th 'd' creates three new 45 degree angles to the already existent, set of three internal  90 degree radii associated angles.

1} ab 90,
    2} ac-90,
    3} bc-90,
    4} ..........za-45
    5} ..........zb-45,
    6}...........zc-45

In Micho's above he leaves out,
    concepts of spin,
    expansion-contraction,
    torque,
    orbit,
    precesssion,
    inside-outing i.e. Micho leaves out the 6 fundamentally primary motions of any finite, occupied space entity, that Fuller considers as a transposition of dimension to the term powering that mathematicians more commonly use.

Fuller introduces us to torque ---the name of our first family dog--   in the following LINK.

WARNING: those who cannot accept truth ----goobie, DD, and Dman--   need not read that LINK or any of the many clear, and simple truths Ive presented.

• zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Forum posts: 2,191
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ebuc
    Spam.
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    goobie * ? * speak

142 days later

• ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    H,mm I wonder if that is true for an ellipse?  Ellipse is just the contraction inward { squeezing } of one diameter and the expansion { extending } of the other diameter.  Eventually this means the circle becomes a seemingly 1D line. I imagine mathematically this just means the extended diameter becomes twice as long, since the contracted diameter goes to zero { 0 }.

I dunno about clocks,  speed and time dilation but I suppose that those two could some how be applied to this above process and the resultant, linear 1D line Ive just conceptualized. I dunno. I'm small on mathematical formula and big on imagination. ;--))

1} Space need not much defining i.e. either a space is defined by a finite occupied space volume or its non-occupied and has no volume,

2} Time;

.....2a} Observed Time ex fermions, bosons, Earth humans dogs etc and is a constant dynamic that humans have quantised and/quantified,

.....2b} abstract time as a Metaphysical-1 construct associated with constructs of seconds, hours or whatever. Oh yeah

.....2c} abstract, absolute cosmic time aka Pi-Time 66.4 which is based on a constant ratio ---3.14--  of diameter to circumference.

• Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Forum posts: 391
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    can u say something we can understande um