Pi-Time = Absolute Time 66.4

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 55

--> @ebuc
An appropriate expression would be; you can't see the wood for the trees.

And clearly you have a forest of goop that prevents you from appreciating the obvious.

I would suggest that before you can attempt to unravel the complexity of things, it is first important to recognise what needs to be unravelled..

Otherwise you might be wasting your time trying to unravelling something that isn't there to be unravelled.
--> @zedvictor4
I think that the Dicip… plays you at your own game.

Shhh don't break the fourth wall.
--> @zedvictor4
An appropriate expression would be; you can't see the wood for the trees.
More goop from Goober. Waste of band width Sad :--(
--> @Discipulus_Didicit @drafterman @zedvictor4
The five-dimentional nature of the universe cannot be denied.
Nor have you offered any simple, rational, logical common sense narrative in those regards. Ergo goop smeared out as fuzzy cloud of mystique.

However, you and Fuller both have a 5D scenarios.  Who doesn't?

Fuller explains his 5D this way scenarios in two differrent ways. I will give the simple way first.

We have 3D, as the referencing of volumetric, and the minimal volumetric of Universe is finite tetra{4}hedron { integral }

Those four hedra{ planes/faces/areas/surfaces/openings { no-events aka no-vents } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptually mathematical concepts ergo Fullers 1st 4D of a 5D scenario. 

The are not manifest as occupied space, unless they have a dynamic spin motion. Spin being Fullers 5th D as the initiating ---or primary--- factor of consideration for occupied space existence.

However, since the exists 6 primary motion Fullers introduces the idea of powering, which he states is more associated with what mathematicians do.  So each of the 6 primary types of motion { powering }, are each likened to a dimension { powering }.

Motion Powering:

1} spin,

2} orbit,

3} torque { twist },

4} precession --most often at 90 degrees--- is the effect of bodies in motion on other bodies in motion,

5} expand-contract,

6} inside outing.

So Fuller begins with the metaphysical-1, 4D no-vents, and adds powers{ dimensions },

5D is 4D plus spin
6D is 4D plus spin and orbit,
7D is 4D plus spin, orbit and torque etc.

Eventually Fullers arrives at sum-total of 32 powerings{ dimensions }.

I forget if Fuller considers a particle properties ex.charge, in his narrative.

--> @Discipulus_Didicit @drafterman @zedvictor4
Micho Kakus Hyper-space book  with simple, rational, logical common sense clarity for conventional/classical hyper-dimensions

......Michio Kaku takes us on a journey from those early proponents of hyperspace such as the nineteenth century theologian Arthur Willink who proposed that God resides in a higher dimension, through Charles Hinton's notion that light could be considered as a vibration in the 4th dimension (in a 5-D universe of 4 spatial dimensions and one of time),.........

This above is explained by Micho ---and Ive explained many times at DArt and elsewhere---  and is conventional { cartesain XYZ } approach.

Cube { 12 lines-of-relationship } is the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual basis for cartesian { XYZ } coordination of SPACE and more specifically a volumetric SPACE ergo a finite { container }.

XYZ refers to one corner { vertex } of the cube, that has three lines of relationship definning three angles at 90 degrees to each other.

Hyper-space mathematics --or at least Micho--  relabels XYZ as abc.

So spatial 3D via abc,  is premise for a conceptual volumetrically occupied space via the cubes { 90 degree coordinates } 

the 4th spatial dimension --the 'd' line } occurs at the same corner/vertex and extends INward at 45 degrees to the other three { abc } as a volumetrically diametric diagonal  ---i.e. a line that is on a  trajectory through the center of the cube toward a diametrically opposite corner/vertex--- but is short circuited by another cube inside the cube.

So basically we have 3D inside of 3D, via abc and 'd'. That is really all hyper-space is.  Dimensions curled within 3D, at ultra-micro scales of existence.

And Fuller assigns these concepts to infinity, i.e. infinity of our finite, occupied space Universe, is just the subdividing of the finite space into smaller and smaller volumetric integrals/entities.

Note:  the 4th 'd' creates three new 4 degree angles to the already exsistent, set of three, 90 degree angles.

1} ab 90,
2} ac-90,
3} bc-90,
4} ..........za-45
5} ..........zb-45,
6}...........zc-45

--> @ebuc
Yep.

5 Dimensions depending upon what you choose to regard as dimension.....That's a lexicographical issue.

Otherwise 2 possibilities.... Space and Time.... No creation necessary.

Space obviously incorporates all necessary dimension.

So we have the possibilities.

All that we need now is for something to take advantage of the possibilities.

And therein lies the real conundrum.

With no infinite we can attain 0.

And sequentially we can continually repeat 0 and reinitiate the sequence.

Nonetheless it all had to start a some point.

S.F.N....Same old problem.

--> @zedvictor4
Nonetheless it all had to start a some point....S.F.N....Same old problem.
Huh? Where do yo find this goop, Goober?

I had a starting point that began with my father seeding my mothers egg via spermatozoa sticking in its head and that led to inversion of the egg as three germ layers.

....................Space(><) i (><)Space..........aka Space( Time ) i ( Time )Space....................

Inversion of Gravity (  ) --at peak of positive curvature-- and Dark Energy )( ----at peak of negative curvature---  to create sine-wave /\/\/\/ reality, via two, or more, great tori, sharing a common center, overlapping  and interfering as a single quark is fairly simple rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

Two quarks = ultra-short lived meson and the four great tori OO OO as cubo-octahedral coordination

OO OO OO .= proton, neutron hadron via 6 great tori via quadra-valenced tetrahedron.

/\/\/\/ aka 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 /\/\/\/

Alternatively we have goop from Goobers five dimensions.........huh? {  * ? * }.........

So Goober stuck his goop in ............and out from the Goobie popped 5 dimensions of goop......aka goo, goo, goo, goo, goo......eboy! we got us a convoy of goop going on here....Whoopie Goopie! tastes good on my tonque, spins me around as I hit the ground{ reality }.

--> @ebuc
Be honest.

You haven't got a clue.

It's no good whatsoever attempting to explain the finer details when the basics already have you baffled.

?-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?
--> @zedvictor4
?-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?
Goopie is a good name for a son.
19 days later
CUBE TIME 96 HOURS IN A DAY PROOF READ THIS IF YOU DARE EBUC!!!

--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Your ignorance of harmonic cube is demonic.
Could have been written by ebuc.

--> @zedvictor4
Could have been written by ebuc.

I mean, type ebuc out backwards real quick.

Just sayin'
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
DD, was that website actually supposed to be related to something?  I think it is a waste of bandwidth.

You cant any even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Time much less Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

Check in with Zed and his goobie son, as this appears to me to be more in line with their mental expertise.

Earth Time = 10101010101010 with cubical cherry on top! OMG the nonsense some people spew as some kind of significant relevant commentary about Time, Universe, Black holes etc.
--> @ebuc
Mr. Cube,

You can't even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

This is a proven fact.
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Haha.

I never noticed.

It must be true.
If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.

The sixteen (16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation.

This is time cube.
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
You can't even offer one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.
Other than there all true, and you cannot offer not even one rational, logical common sense statement that invalidates or adds to my presentation.

You have nothing of significance to offer much less anything that is true.
  Sincerely dude you website is off the wall of crazy aka loony.

Take a hike and come back when you and goobie actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense ---after how many years here--- that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented. You do not because you cant invalidate or add to absolute truths and you have yet to grasp even the most simple truths presented Take a hike til you do.

Take goobie with you.

--> @Discipulus_Didicit
This is time cube.

This is goobie on steroids.  Please take a hike. Sincerely dude, your mind is wasting band width and brain cells. Come back when you have even on one shred of rational, logical common sense that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented. You dont becuase you have noting of significance to offer tho this thread. Goop and top of goobie is...........................................................a waste of our head space and yours Sad lack of integrity :--(

Oh yeah you have no idea what integrity is, do you goobie plus 1.
--> @ebuc
Cube.

Space and dimension is cube and time is.

Event and duration are regarded within the cube, because that is seemingly possibly.

What we would like to know, is why?

Any rational, logical common sense answers?
--> @ebuc
Come back when you have even on one shred of rational, logical common sense that invalidates or adds to anything Ive presented.

Mr. Cube,

This is a proven fact.

--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Take a hike DD and take goobie with you.  Your wasting head space and bandwidth. Sad lack of integrity :--(
--> @ebuc
Try to make one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

You can't.

You still don't understand what I said regarding the 5 relationship lines between the 5 dimensions even after I clearly spelled it out for you and drew a diagram.

Hahaha
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Take a hike DD.  Your wasting head space and bandwidth. Sad lack of integrity :--(
--> @ebuc
Try to make one specific comment of significant relevance to Pi-Time Absolute TIme 66.4.

You can't.
--> @ebuc
Space and dimension is cube and time is.