As the Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate, Jesus creates EVIL, then drowns His creation for it? Huh?

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 10
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

As I have stated many times,  it is truly hard to remain a TRUE Christian in the 21st century by running across biblical axioms like is stated below, and how is the TRUE Christian supposed to defend them?

Our Jesus, as the Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate, stated: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." ( Isaiah 45:7 KJV) 

"Shall there be EVIL in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6 KJV) 

Wait a minute, the reason that our Jesus as a blatant serial killer within Noah's Flood, and Yahweh God incarnate, decides to drown the entire world killing nearly every living person and animal on earth, was because His belief that people are EVIL and unworthy of existence: "And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." (Genesis 6:5) Wait, our Jesus as God, and as shown in the passages above, created evil in the first place! Now what?!

Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate is also omniscient (1 John 3:20) , therefore He knew His creation would falter and he would have to violently murder them in Noah's Flood!  These biblical axioms are disturbing to say the least because how can innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies really be EVIL when they knew not of Jesus as our Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate in the first place?!!!

THE GREAT FLOOD: Pseudo-christians, as stated, how can an innocent zygote or fetus be evil where they needed to be destroyed within their mothers womb by drowning in Jesus' Great Flood?  Furthermore, how can an innocent baby really be evil where they need to die a horrible drowning death by hopelessly treading water in Yahweh’s flood as they cry out in horror to their mothers? Picture their muscles burning due to large amounts of lactic acid production, where when they finally give up, they went under and held their breaths as acidic carbon dioxide eroded their lungs until the unbearable pain forced them to inhale, where there was no air for them to breathe. All the while, our Yahweh/Jesus God was watching! (Proverbs 15:3)

Then the sea water that was brought into these innocent little babies lungs robbed their little bodies of oxygen, causing them to go numb. As water violently rushed in and out of their little chests, it finally laid their heavily breathing and slowly dying bodies to the bottom of the ocean as the inhaled water caused their lungs to tear and bleed profusely. All the while, our Yahweh Jesus God was watching! (Proverbs 15:3)

As the babies blood supply dwindled, their innocent hearts slowly came to a halt. Even so, their brains continued to process information for another couple of minutes. They were patently aware that death was imminent, yet they could do nothing to prevent it. We can only imagine that their final thoughts would have been on what they did to deserve such horrific treatment and death. All the while, our Yahweh/Jesus God was watching! (Proverbs 15:3) 

Christians, how do we defend this biblical axiom as shown above, and then expect others to respect our faith and join the ranks of Christianity, notwithstanding, how can we state that our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate that implemented this horrific flood, as being ever loving and forgiving?  

ANYONE?

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The Truth is God.

That being the case, whether things or good or bad, the sane route to take is to always accept God's will over your own.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR DISGUSTING QUOTE IN THE 21ST CENTURY: "That being the case, whether things or good or bad, the sane route to take is to always accept God's will over your own."

So, this is what a Christian is supposed to say to the Hell bound Atheists when they bring the full topic above to the forefront?  Our Jesus created evil, then He brutally murdered innocent babies horrifically in His Great Flood, and to your way of thinking, your statement of "That being the case, whether things or good or bad, the sane route to take is to always accept God's will over your own." is supposed to be used as a defense???!!! ARE YOU KIDDING US AGAIN?  Surely you jest, yes?  That's it?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, because it is nonsensical to judge God. 

Refusing to accept reality leads to nad mental health.
Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Isaiah 45:7
Calamity*

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTES: "Yes, because it is nonsensical to judge God. Refusing to accept reality leads to nad mental health."

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly in that if a pseudo-christian like you can't accept reality in that our Jesus turned into a serial killer of the innocents by murdering zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood accountings, it could lead to bad mental health in trying to spin doctor this sickening act away!

Way to go Mopac, you are coming around to being a TRUE Christian like myself, that accepts the blatant fact that Jesus is a serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate, praise!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am an Orthodox Christian, which means true Christian.

You blaspheme Christ through your irreverence. Besides, accusing God of being a serial killer is idiotic.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

You are no more a TRUE Christian than ethang5 is! LOL. If you ever want to engage upon this lying topic of yours, let me know, understood? 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Where are the Christians to discuss our Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost in being what is factually shown within the main topic post? I want to know if they too are having a hard time in being a Christian in the 21st century, especially with the above facts laid out relative to our acceptance of Jesus being a serial killer?

Anyone?

(Except ethang5 that will only muddle up this thread as he has done in other threads by not coming forth with any discussion of the topic at hand, but only to run away from it as usual)

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Where are you Dee Dee?

Did it become too hard for you to be a "true" christian?